Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan's CV apart from the acting part is absolute crap. It's unbelievable that someone would harp on about writing to get an advert changed at the age of 11 😁 I read somewhere online that the company had planned to change it anyway, she definitely can't prove that it was all her doing.

If I received a CV with something like that on it the CV would head straight to the bin (unless it was from a school leaver). Just embarrassing 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I must admit I’d heard of Suits. I liked the first couple of series and then it just got same-y so I stopped watching. MeAgain was never one of the lead stars, she was just the love interest of one of the main blokes. You could tell she wasn’t meant to be because the lead women got amazing (ridiculously impractical) clothes to wear and she didn’t.

And she didn’t exactly set the screen alight.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If I received a CV with something like that on it the CV would head straight to the bin (unless it was from a school leaver). Just embarrassing 😳
Soul sister; pretty much verbatim what I said upthread!👏
ETA: Even with a school-leavers, I'd ask them to list a hobby or a commitment that lasted longer than a week of "volunteering" in exotic Africa :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I feel so sorry for her poor father. That video shows they had a good relationship previously. What a frigging bleep she is 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Gawd, she's had a ton of work done since that video was filmed. Daft bat.

ETA: Still has that bonkers look around the eyes, though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Haha. Her grandfather says (at 1:16) "if I don't see you on a regular basis, I don't recognize you".

No kidding, granddad! It's called plastic surgery and cosmetic dentistry.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I feel so sorry for her poor father. That video shows they had a good relationship previously. What a frigging bleep she is 😡
OOH, there's her pussy. The one called Archie that she killed by feeding it frozen grapes.

Happy new thread guys ! Well done Kev and congrats to justhereforthedrama:m:m:m

Reactions: 14
Even scarier is that they’re asking £45 for it!! 😲
I think it's £4.50 bubba. Still expensive though.

@50sGirl . I see you're a fan of cuntchops Tanya, she of the "It happened to me too, only worserer and biggerer and waaaaaay more dramatic"

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She seemed a sweet kid there. Wonder at what point she changed.

She had that large mole on her left cheek removed

Reactions: 17
I'm so bleeping relieved this forum is here!!!! I despise these two evil fuckers and I was want their knavish ways to be fully exposed. Right now the Hollywood crowd is still liking them (Oprah etc al) and for meghan that means she's winning, she's better than the brf because celebrity still rules all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

H&M deemed cowards
I noticed the piece about Archewell below where it says:

'Harry and Meghan's website to replace Sussex Royal, 'Archewell', is expected to "grow and grow", says a report.

The couple announced in April they were forming 'Archewell' and are aiming to launch the new foundation in 2021 - because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Their nonprofit archewell.com went live on October 7 with the aim of offering "classes, lectures, seminars, conferences, workshops, and retreats on a variety of topics," running a mentoring scheme, or conducting and hosting "events and exhibitions for cultural, sporting, health, mental health and entertainment purposes."

A source told ELLE at the time that "while Archewell hasn’t already had a formal launch, it is still already all of their work - the structure, the events, the research they’re doing, the people that they’re meeting.

"All of the effort they are putting in is within that umbrella. Over time, it is going to grow and grow.”

Classes and conferences 😏🤭
What are these 2 actually qualified in?
(other than just being bloody annoying).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread @kev1974 and well done to @Justhereforthedrama for such a popular thread title.

Happy threadversary everyone. Seem like only last week that I joined in all the fun and games. I seriously wish the cunts would duck off into the obscurity they claimed to want but we all know it was a lie so on we go!

in honour of our first thread I humbly suggest that 15th November now be known as Roast Chicken Day!
Noooooo, that’s my darn birthday!!!!!😡

I must admit I’d heard of Suits. I liked the first couple of series and then it just got same-y so I stopped watching. MeAgain was never one of the lead stars, she was just the love interest of one of the main blokes. You could tell she wasn’t meant to be because the lead women got amazing (ridiculously impractical) clothes to wear and she didn’t.

And she didn’t exactly set the screen alight.
Considering how ‘woke’ she claims to be, I’m surprised she didn’t demand a more prominent role in Suits!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their nonprofit archewell.com went live on October 7 with the aim of offering "classes, lectures, seminars, conferences, workshops, and retreats on a variety of topics," running a mentoring scheme, or conducting and hosting "events and exhibitions for cultural, sporting, health, mental health and entertainment purposes."

Sounds like a cult...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
An extremely short video from Bookworm

He's an ungrateful bleep isn't he? He has no idea of the difficulties faced by ordinary people but he'll always be cushioned due to his wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.