Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New poster here but long time lurker.
I’ve had Spotify Premium for got to be around 8-9 years. I’ve just cancelled it and left feedback advising I won’t be paying them anything whilst they have Just call me Harry and Markle on their books.
Hello new poster 👋👋 welcome. If I had it, I'd be doing the same 👍

Reactions: 14
Same. I’ve got 3 free months with Apple Music now.
I’ve decided to go with Amazon as I already pay for Prime so you get Amazon Unlimited for £7.99. Free trial for 3 months as well.
I know I’m only one person and most likely won’t affect Spotify but it’s the principle of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve decided to go with Amazon as I already pay for Prime so you get Amazon Unlimited for £7.99. Free trial for 3 months as well.
I know I’m only one person and most likely won’t affect Spotify but it’s the principle of it all.
It is the principle of it, you’re right. I have a feeling that a lot of people will be doing the same.

Reactions: 19
Yes, it is, your Tattle name is brilliant! We call Meghan 'Merkin' on here (my fault) and Pom and I said Merkin & Richmond sounded like a funeral directors, hence the wreaths.

Pom puts the balls everywhere, naughty Pom 🤣🤣❤
HAHAHA! ok - just making sure I had my enigma machine on the right setting. I think we need a Christmas tree decorated with JCMH ball baubles. something sparkly while I do my Merkin taxes.... which brings me back to the subject: Where the actual F*ck is the IRS on all this???

• Haha
  • Heart
It is the principle of it, you’re right. I have a feeling that a lot of people will be doing the same.
Absolutely they will, same as when they signed up for Netprix (right in the middle of the Cuties fiasco) how many cancelled that & said they cited working with Merkin & Hazno as the reason.

HAHAHA! ok - just making sure I had my enigma machine on the right setting. I think we need a Christmas tree decorated with JCMH ball baubles. something sparkly while I do my Merkin taxes.... which brings me back to the subject: Where the actual F*ck is the IRS on all this???
Haha, I'm sure Pom will do the honours for us on that one! 🤣The tree, not the taxes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just found this thread so ignore me if this has already been discussed;
I don't believe Maggie was pregnant at all in July. They invented the miscarriage story for attention and sympathy.

Reactions: 30
Lol Prince of Soy and spunk trumpet

It's interesting that there are now a number of male video bloggers calling out the Harkles.

Last year the list was nearly all female and many would have put it down to female 'bitchiness' along with the obligatory cries of 'racism' 🙄 These days it seems that nearly everyone (bar the deluded sugar nuts) is getting sick to death of the Harkles. 😁

I don't believe that they have received any money from Spotify or Netflix yet. They will only get paid when they deliver content. The only way they will get a payday is dishing dirt on the royal family and its bound to happen as soon as the review takes place.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When is Harry going to wake up and realise what a mega mistake he made?
He is miserable and missing England....it is so obvious but he is deluded and brain washed.

Reactions: 19
three friends of mine cut their spotify subscriptions as a result of the JCMH bullshit. That is how much they loathe him ( couldn't give a rat's ass about her). I never had a spotify account but I also have trouble paying into Bezos's pocket, that weirdo. The way things are going, I will end up in my cellar, playing with an abacus and .... * pause for breath * .... reading ( by candlelight, for dramatic effect) a BOOK

Artemis Goog
this is a rather disturbing drawing.... as in "kinda not funny" disturbing. Artemiss : Let us not go down the path of the psycho sugars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
But Chopsuey, we are all raindrops! Together we can create that deluge... 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New poster here but long time lurker.
I’ve had Spotify Premium for got to be around 8-9 years. I’ve just cancelled it and left feedback advising I won’t be paying them anything whilst they have Just call me Harry and Markle on their books.
I only had the free version, but I was determined not to be boosting their membership numbers.

three friends of mine cut their spotify subscriptions as a result of the JCMH bullshit. That is how much they loathe him ( couldn't give a rat's ass about her). I never had a spotify account but I also have trouble paying into Bezos's pocket, that weirdo. The way things are going, I will end up in my cellar, playing with an abacus and .... * pause for breath * .... reading ( by candlelight, for dramatic effect) a BOOK

this is a rather disturbing drawing.... as in "kinda not funny" disturbing. Artemiss : Let us not go down the path of the psycho sugars.
I now do think Artemis lurks here......that turkey looks too much like a roast chicken to me......and with the baster in her hand too, hmmmm. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Loooool 😄😄 xx

View attachment 353687

Hellsbells the poo is a different colour on phone and kindle again lol 🤭
It's more greeny brown on my kindle 🤢😄
On my phone a more normal poo colour x
I suspect Pom may have had a errm bum movement in the making of this present. Am I right Pom? <Loves Pom xxx>

I wouldn't have noticed this before, but since getting the virus and having most of my small intestine removed leading to a rare condition known as Short Bowel Syndrome, I now need additional help getting the nutrients I need into my body.

That white wire that hangs down and goes underneath Archie's jacket looks very similar to my TPN feeding tube. The liquid food is pumped into my body through a PICC line in my upper arm. When I go out, I need to take my bag of liquid food and the pump with me. It has it's own rucksack for portability and convenience. There are 2 different types of liquid food I have on alternate days. The water & electrolyte mixture is a clear-coloured liquid. The lipid (fats) mixture is white. The wire itself is always transparent (presumably to be able to see if there are any air bubbles or blockages). So when I am on a lipid day, the wire looks white.

If we are to believe that is Archie, I would say the presence of the wire is indicative of some health issues.
I am sorry to hear of your illness but thank you for sharing such intimate details with us. I hope you are able to have a small celebratory drinky in your tube now and then. Take care. 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
When is Harry going to wake up and realise what a mega mistake he made?
He is miserable and missing England....it is so obvious but he is deluded and brain washed.
I am still too shy to suggest a "welcome" but pull up a chair!! Sit next to me, a fellow lurker.

we are not sure that he is miserable or missing England. We are also not sure that it is a mega mistake because he might be revealing a rather unpleasant reality about his cretinous, entitled self (and also the BS in influencers, celebs and folks paid just for being famous?) that we are better off identifying, no?

Ruprecht-the ginger-twit: will [(s)he/it] (must be woke = gender neutral) or will [/he/she/it] not realise [his/her/its] mega mistake? is the subject of much debate.

Either way - he is widely considered a (s)tupid [freda - you have the honours]. stupid stupid stupid

as in... slug stupid. But "parasitic slug that still shits on a rose" is a tough one to prove, but he is doing a good job trying to offer evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I have some issues with this article. Its not the wokeness that pisses everyone off, it's the way that they attach themselves to bandwagons with a complete lack of sincerity offering nothing but meaningless soundbites of the bumper sticker kind.

"They have achieved financial independence with a highly lucrative deal with Netflix and also to produce podcasts for Spotify as well as future engagements for the Harry Walker Agency and launching their non-profit charitable organization, Archewell when circumstances permit."

I would also dispute the above paragraph. I very much doubt that the Harkles have yet received any money from Netflix or Spotify. They have to produce content and these companies will want them to spill some royal tea☕. That's all they are interested in 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

I have some issues with this article. Its not the wokeness that pisses everyone off, it's the way that they attach themselves to bandwagons with a complete lack of sincerity offering nothing but meaningless soundbites of the bumper sticker kind.

"They have achieved financial independence with a highly lucrative deal with Netflix and also to produce podcasts for Spotify as well as future engagements for the Harry Walker Agency and launching their non-profit charitable organization, Archewell when circumstances permit."

I would also dispute the above paragraph. I very much doubt that the Harkles have yet received any money from Netflix or Spotify. They have to produce content and these companies will want them to spill some royal tea☕. That's all they are interested in 😄
I suspect that they have been given contracts, but no money. I have worked for banks so I suspect that the house was purchased on a mortgage backed by the name of/claim to Mr ginger Cringe (ie RF)..... because Merkins are dumb BUT also holding a Ginger Cringe by his short and curlies.... that gets a LOT of "credit".
In debt finance, the issue that is most important is if the money invested is going to simply disappear or is there a backstop... ie is there someone somewhere who could be called upon to make good on the debt. Here, at least optically, JCMH could use RF as a way of backing up loads of loans/mortgages etc (even if it is via a Deal-aware company.).
if JCMH signs a document, there is a guaranteed connection (in writing or not) to the royal purse strings. if MM signs, just like if Fergie signs, ... no dice.
ergo they won't divorce for now (look how long Charlene stuck around for the sake of the Monegasque legacy!! before shaving off her hair a la Britney spears and saying "buh bye")

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Archie is their main (or only) potential source of interest. So there has to be a reason why she's keeping him behind closed doors. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some sort of medical condition going on; having said that I do think that photograph shows a mitten string.
The Christmas card photo is the only one I've seen full face. I don't think he looks anything other than a normal kid. As is the one in the video sitting on her lap when she's readings. Uninterested. Wanting to do something else. Nothing screams health problems to me.
The picture in the baby carrier is off. Off one shoulder and sitting in the carrier supported by one thigh. Off balance and he'll be out of there once he wriggles.
He could just be asleep. Babies do that and very quickly when they feel safe.
Do I think she's carrying a real boy there?
I don't get these photos that have arrows drawn in. I don't understand what they're pointing out. The odd shaped hand? Probably just mittens. So its shape of clothing that you're looking at.
The tube? I think mittens. Or odd angles on carrier straps. But.. until he moves I'm going for not a real baby.

She could always claim that she had to walk the dogs and feared for his safety so stuck a doll in. That doesn't really explain it away though . That she would complain about invasion of privacy when the money shot for photos is of the baby. She could have left the baby at home.

Also. What's with the charitable entity? Are they going to put all their mega earnings through that.
It makes me laugh that speech when they left about not making his wife into a commodity and all along they were both going to be sold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The real problem with Meghan Markle: she just doesn’t speak our language
No doubt the Duchess means well. But to jaded British ears, her earnest gushing is like nails down a blackboard
MICHAEL DEACON
COLUMNIST
19 December 2020 • 6:00am
Michael Deacon

Meghan Markle

Meghan Markle is to present a series of podcasts with Prince Harry, featuring ‘stories of hope and compassion from inspirational guests’CREDIT: Dominic Lipinski - WPA Pool/Getty Images

God bless Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. I’m sure they mean well. But if I have to listen to their new podcast, I fear my toes will curl so violently that surgeons will be helpless to straighten them out again.
The promotional trailer is painful enough – with its earnest promises to share “stories of hope and compassion from inspirational guests”, and to “bring forward different perspectives and voices that perhaps you haven’t heard before” to help the people of the world “find common ground”.
Listening to it, I began to suspect something. The main reason so many British people struggle to see eye-to-eye with Meghan – well, aside from the whole “quitting the Royal family” thing – is the language she uses. Sadly, we just don’t understand her. Because she doesn’t speak English. She speaks Californian.
It’s a curious language, Californian. Essentially, it’s like a hippie version of corporate management-speak: schmaltzy gushing mixed with robotic jargon. It’s the language of people who are perpetually boasting about how “humbled” they are. And there appears to be nothing on earth they aren’t “passionate” and “excited” about, or “empowered” and “inspired” by.

Take any statement released under Meghan’s name. When they start work for Netflix, she and Harry aren’t merely going to make TV shows; they’re going to “share impactful content that unlocks action”, and produce “powerful storytelling through a truthful and relatable lens”. The American coffee company Meghan’s just invested in, meanwhile, doesn’t just sell hot drinks; according to her, it offers “a holistic approach to wellness”.
To her fellow Californians, phrases like these no doubt seem entirely unexceptionable. But to British ears, they’re excruciating. They’re just so… sincere.
So showily, extravagantly, ostentatiously sincere. To the extent that they barely sound sincere at all.
Over here, we don’t really trust sincerity – or at least, not the gushing Californian kind. We tend to feel more comfortable around understatement, self-deprecation, sarcasm, irony. Great noisy displays of sincerity make us itch and squirm.
I don’t mean to pick on Meghan. She can hardly help it. And anyway, it’s not just her. Her husband, to judge from their podcast trailer, now appears to be fluent in Californian himself.
I’m sure he’s a very nice man. But these days he always seems to be trying so desperately, agonisingly hard to say the right thing.
Or at least, what he imagines to be the right thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
İ think we have to believe that MM & JCMH have not received sizable chunks of money from Netflix or Spotify or Harold Walker or Goldman Sachs, blah blah blah. İn these times why would any organisation give away millions upfront even to Royalty? Why would MM be 'investing' in Clevr Coffee or inveigling Oprah into a sneaky plug on her instagram if her coffers were lined with Netflix/Spotify dollars? Like Thomas said, it's putting a crown on the Walmart symbol, cheapening the image for no reason other than money. They have no talent (they will have to employ others to screen-write, film, edit, etc.), the whole world apart from Sugars hates them or is turned off by their smug, insincere utterances. They operate by the mantra 'fake it till you make it', or 'jack of all trades but master of none' or 'chase up everything and see what sticks'. The PR puff in the media is obviously being generated by their own PR team - pure bullshit about billionaires/brands/happy satisfied Christmases away from the stress of the RF.

Give me William and Catherine anyday. We want Royals who are sincere, genuine, wealthy yes but only because that means they can devote their time to duty and charity with no monetisation or hunger for fame and recognition. İ love that they managed to do their Royal Train Tour before Lockdown Christmas kicked in, and their Hamleys collaboration brought the right amount of seasonal magic. MM and JCMH are a bunch of what Freda says and no amount of PR will erase that. Even A will not redeem them at this point. Yikes we have seen Darren dolls galore and generic photos and even photos of Dorito and the child Meghan masquerading as A, photoshopped christening photos. Who knows whether we have seen the real A or whether he is just a phantom like Samantha says. İ feel for Samantha as she struggles with physical illness to the extent of not being able to use a laptop and having to dictate (according to Yankee Wally) so putting a book together and getting it published to a timescale without additional help is always going to be an additional challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The real problem with Meghan Markle: she just doesn’t speak our language
No doubt the Duchess means well. But to jaded British ears, her earnest gushing is like nails down a blackboard
MICHAEL DEACON
COLUMNIST
19 December 2020 • 6:00am
Michael Deacon

Meghan Markle

Meghan Markle is to present a series of podcasts with Prince Harry, featuring ‘stories of hope and compassion from inspirational guests’CREDIT: Dominic Lipinski - WPA Pool/Getty Images

God bless Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. I’m sure they mean well. But if I have to listen to their new podcast, I fear my toes will curl so violently that surgeons will be helpless to straighten them out again.
The promotional trailer is painful enough – with its earnest promises to share “stories of hope and compassion from inspirational guests”, and to “bring forward different perspectives and voices that perhaps you haven’t heard before” to help the people of the world “find common ground”.
Listening to it, I began to suspect something. The main reason so many British people struggle to see eye-to-eye with Meghan – well, aside from the whole “quitting the Royal family” thing – is the language she uses. Sadly, we just don’t understand her. Because she doesn’t speak English. She speaks Californian.
It’s a curious language, Californian. Essentially, it’s like a hippie version of corporate management-speak: schmaltzy gushing mixed with robotic jargon. It’s the language of people who are perpetually boasting about how “humbled” they are. And there appears to be nothing on earth they aren’t “passionate” and “excited” about, or “empowered” and “inspired” by.

Take any statement released under Meghan’s name. When they start work for Netflix, she and Harry aren’t merely going to make TV shows; they’re going to “share impactful content that unlocks action”, and produce “powerful storytelling through a truthful and relatable lens”. The American coffee company Meghan’s just invested in, meanwhile, doesn’t just sell hot drinks; according to her, it offers “a holistic approach to wellness”.
To her fellow Californians, phrases like these no doubt seem entirely unexceptionable. But to British ears, they’re excruciating. They’re just so… sincere.
So showily, extravagantly, ostentatiously sincere. To the extent that they barely sound sincere at all.
Over here, we don’t really trust sincerity – or at least, not the gushing Californian kind. We tend to feel more comfortable around understatement, self-deprecation, sarcasm, irony. Great noisy displays of sincerity make us itch and squirm.
I don’t mean to pick on Meghan. She can hardly help it. And anyway, it’s not just her. Her husband, to judge from their podcast trailer, now appears to be fluent in Californian himself.
I’m sure he’s a very nice man. But these days he always seems to be trying so desperately, agonisingly hard to say the right thing.
Or at least, what he imagines to be the right thing.
Different perspectives and voices that you haven't heard before.
I just thought. Nobody known will join them so they have to use unknowns to fill their time to make them money. And those unknowns may be awed enough to go on the show. In other words they're making other people into commodities to raise their standing and raise them money.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.