Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooooool 😄😄😄 xx
It's a pity I can't sew or anything I could then make felt Harry's bauble glitter bollocks to sell online 🤭😄😘 xx
No there's an idea, you'd be a millionairess within weeks just from us lot! Old Hazno's bollocks would never have been as in demand by so many in his life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No there's an idea, you'd be a millionairess within weeks just from us lot! Old Hazno's bollocks would never have been as in demand by so many in his life 🤣🤣
I be sharing my money with my tattle friends 😄💖 xx
Loooooool very true 😄 His bollocks will end up in demand even though his own bollocks aren't...they still in Meghan's handbag 🤭 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The real problem with Meghan Markle: she just doesn’t speak our language
No doubt the Duchess means well. But to jaded British ears, her earnest gushing is like nails down a blackboard
MICHAEL DEACON
COLUMNIST
19 December 2020 • 6:00am
Michael Deacon

Meghan Markle

Meghan Markle is to present a series of podcasts with Prince Harry, featuring ‘stories of hope and compassion from inspirational guests’CREDIT: Dominic Lipinski - WPA Pool/Getty Images

God bless Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. I’m sure they mean well. But if I have to listen to their new podcast, I fear my toes will curl so violently that surgeons will be helpless to straighten them out again.
The promotional trailer is painful enough – with its earnest promises to share “stories of hope and compassion from inspirational guests”, and to “bring forward different perspectives and voices that perhaps you haven’t heard before” to help the people of the world “find common ground”.
Listening to it, I began to suspect something. The main reason so many British people struggle to see eye-to-eye with Meghan – well, aside from the whole “quitting the Royal family” thing – is the language she uses. Sadly, we just don’t understand her. Because she doesn’t speak English. She speaks Californian.
It’s a curious language, Californian. Essentially, it’s like a hippie version of corporate management-speak: schmaltzy gushing mixed with robotic jargon. It’s the language of people who are perpetually boasting about how “humbled” they are. And there appears to be nothing on earth they aren’t “passionate” and “excited” about, or “empowered” and “inspired” by.

Take any statement released under Meghan’s name. When they start work for Netflix, she and Harry aren’t merely going to make TV shows; they’re going to “share impactful content that unlocks action”, and produce “powerful storytelling through a truthful and relatable lens”. The American coffee company Meghan’s just invested in, meanwhile, doesn’t just sell hot drinks; according to her, it offers “a holistic approach to wellness”.
To her fellow Californians, phrases like these no doubt seem entirely unexceptionable. But to British ears, they’re excruciating. They’re just so… sincere.
So showily, extravagantly, ostentatiously sincere. To the extent that they barely sound sincere at all.
Over here, we don’t really trust sincerity – or at least, not the gushing Californian kind. We tend to feel more comfortable around understatement, self-deprecation, sarcasm, irony. Great noisy displays of sincerity make us itch and squirm.

I don’t mean to pick on Meghan. She can hardly help it. And anyway, it’s not just her. Her husband, to judge from their podcast trailer, now appears to be fluent in Californian himself.
I’m sure he’s a very nice man. But these days he always seems to be trying so desperately, agonisingly hard to say the right thing.
Or at least, what he imagines to be the right thing.
" to British ears, they’re excruciating. They’re just so… sincere.
So showily, extravagantly, ostentatiously sincere. To the extent that they barely sound sincere at all.
Over here, we don’t really trust sincerity – or at least, not the gushing Californian kind."

In bold in the original and in quotes here - this just about sums up how the response I feel when I see yet another article attempting to positively promote them - they are exruciating, like severe toothache only resolved by extreme measures like root or complete extraction.
Nothing they do seems genuinely sincere. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
We all know they are grifting. And we all know, now, that this has been the case from the start despite their pathetic attempts to label us as a racist and unfriendly nation towards the Borg queen of sugars.... their lies and scheming is coming home to roost and there will be honest enough journalists who will eventually broadcast a documentary in time, with evidence, of the scheming that has gone on. They may be rolling in the imaginary fruits of their labours just now, but these fruits will turn to sewage and sludge when all is revealed. It's harder to fall from a great height than a short one...

Sorry, rant over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Will 'The Crown' TV series create problems for Prince Charles and Camilla?
This appears to be the intention of Peter Morgan the show runner of the Crown however it has spectacularly backfired.

Reactions: 13
They do that Harry can kiss goodbye to all the money, the titles, the trust fund money from his mother that we all know would go straight to meghan and not to archiedoll (for an upgrade) hes like a snake eating his own tail at this point
Bradby, in that same pisspot/vomfest/article talks about how rich they both are in their own right, especially Harry from his inheritance.

Gonna need a new thread title soon, any more suggestions lovelies? I'm trying to come up with some names involving kitchen companies 🤣🤣😎
to avoid anyone being tempted to click on the article by the restaurant critic....
World Central Kitchen are a client of Sunshine Sachs. And “ quickly-activated”?: they are building these structures nearly 4 years after said “emergencies”. This smells like Clinton Foundation “ work” in Haiti.

“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are backing a series of Community Relief Centers for World Central Kitchen. The structures will be permanent, built to act as quickly-activated service kitchens during emergencies like natural disasters, with the ability to transition to community centers, schools and clinics. The team sees the integrated approach as a way to promote more resilient local food systems.

The first of the four centers is being built on the Caribbean island of Domenica, which was hard hit by Hurricanes Maria and Irma in 2017. It’s slated to open in early 2021. The second will be set in Puerto Rico; the other two locations have not been announced.

The financial stuff they're up to makes my head spin 😗 and is ultimately going to be their nemesis. 😃
clinton Financial Advisors.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
With what is now happening in the UK, JCMH and Meagain are becoming even less relevant. All this faux charity wokeness is likely to now backfire even more.
History tells us that people/celebs that deserted the UK during WW2 did not come out of it well. I’m hoping it’s the same for these two for not being here during Covid.

As I understand it the maker of The Crown Peter Morgan is pro-republic. Series 4 was naff - it was farcical how they portrayed Diana and Charles and don’t get me started on Margaret Thatcher!!! I hope people do see it is a load of old cobblers; some of us lived through that period of history. I haven’t fact checked but from my memory, after her engagement, Diana spent time at Clarence House and was trained into Royal life by the Queen Mother; she was not left alone. So much of what was portrayed was nonsensical.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Gillian Anderson got her role via her now defunct relationship with Morgan. Sigh. Series 4 struggled, it seems, just based on the overload of “behind the scenes” editorial blah blah that was spewed before, during and after it aired. How many times were we subjected to out-takes of the actors frolicking on set hahaha, goofing around, how the costumes resembled the real outfits, the making of the wedding dress blah blah blah. Didn’t watch it as it all seemed too cringe

Reactions: 16
Have a good read... What lots here have already said.... The moving bump... Stupid stilettos and bending down in them which no normal heavily preg woman can/ would do!!!

Whoever wrote that can duck off because she definitely faked that pregnancy and we've already discussed the weight gain at the end (but not during the pregnancy). Won't make me change my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The CEO of World Central Kitchen said each of the kitchens will be around 50,000$.

Now we can do reversed maths. Instead of paying taxes they do their donation. If 200,000$ would have been their taxes, how much money were they advanced by Netflix? Keep in mind, all their companies are registered in Daleware.

I do like them better today! Their urge to be in the limelight makes them spill all their secrets 😉

ETA My guess is they got 5 million advanced to bankroll their docucrap. But I am not good at math.
I was incredebly stupid!!!!

They must pay taxes on the money they got from Chaz!
:D Which means no big Netflix upfront to get them rolling covered by this donation!
What if this is the missing money from the Royal Foundation?

Right? (Please take note, I am just using the word "right", because MM uses it ad nauseam. It is not a figure of speech in my repertoire!)

Whoever wrote that can duck off because she definitely faked that pregnancy and we've already discussed the weight gain at the end (but not during the pregnancy). Won't make me change my mind.
They try to sell their readers a looser dress makes the bump look bigger and a thight one smaller. Hm. :unsure: I am sure designers around the world will be baffled to hear they got it all wrong the whole time. They should have dressed the plus sized of the world in spandex two sizes too small to make them appear slimmer. :rolleyes:

I won't read on, I know it is this time of the year, but if I need some hard to believe, facts of life and science defying story, I'll go to mass on Christmas eve.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Remember this from way back. The ears!
I was reading a detective novel the other day and there was a scene where the copper was pursuing a suspect. They recognized the suspect (who was in disguise) by their ear lobes 😁
Maybe truth is sometimes stranger than fiction 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

HARRY and Meghan plan to publish an official family Christmas photograph despite stepping down as working royals, it has been claimed.
It will be a black and white shot of the back of their heads (Archie too) handing out food parcels to a crowd of grateful poor/veterans/whatever charity is in fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It will be a black and white shot of the back of their heads (Archie too) handing out food parcels to a crowd of grateful poor/veterans/whatever charity is in fashion.
Well they already claimed the UK was racist, now they can add that it has the mutant super covid too and stick that on their Christmas Card to the UK.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.