Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OOOH, somebody leaked the gift card. Norty somebody!

πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘
β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒ

β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒβ›„β˜ƒ
πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

Loooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

Resizer_16084224670910.jpg

Hellsbells the poo is a different colour on phone and kindle again lol 🀭
It's more greeny brown on my kindle πŸ€’πŸ˜„
On my phone a more normal poo colour x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry to drag up a comment from several pages ago (this thread moves fast!), but I sometimes wonder if our Smeggy is perhaps being set up by her pals at Netflix. It seems clear that most people in "the industry" have her clocked as the money-grabbing, attention vacuum parvenu she is - and while a few of them were willing to play nice for proximity to the royal family for a while, she's not only set fire to that bridge, she's dropped nuclear warhead on it from 2 miles up like the Enola Gay. I have a sneaking suspicion that Netflix might have very different ideas for any footage/interviews etc they get with the Harkles than they do themselves. Like, these two *think* they're making a puff piece about how they're so in love and rubbing it in the faces of dem posh twats across the pond, all the while Netflix is actually making a much more salacious hit piece about a dimwit princeling who got the wool pulled over his eyes by an exceptionally ambitious yacht girl??

...because I know which one of those two hypothetical documentaries I'd be keen on watching, and I'd wager I'm not alone. And further, I'd imagine Netflix is well aware of this. I mean, yeah the sugars would collectively sh*t the bed like Smeggy in a Buckingham palace rosebush, but who cares. The ratings they'd get would be astronomical. By then they'll probably have burned their way through Charlie's willingness to fund endless lawsuits, too, so unless there's some egregious contract breaching on the part of Netflix I'm not sure there's much they could do about it.

I will literally laugh my way into a hernia if this happens.
Me too

How about

Looks quite mouldy and damp enough to make her hair frizz. If this not remote enough we could try to pawn them off to Elon Musk and his flight to Mars. I bet we could make her jump at the opportunity to reign on a planet of kindness and compassion. Where sugars ask if she was ok and princes are kind. She could run for president, too! No mean SM, no Daily Fail, Piers or Kate. Heaven! I mean: Mars!

Le Sigh!
I think that looks remote enough. As long as we can blow up the road once they’re in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How about

Looks quite mouldy and damp enough to make her hair frizz. If this not remote enough we could try to pawn them off to Elon Musk and his flight to Mars. I bet we could make her jump at the opportunity to reign on a planet of kindness and compassion. Where sugars ask if she was ok and princes are kind. She could run for president, too! No mean SM, no Daily Fail, Piers or Kate. Heaven! I mean: Mars!

Le Sigh!
And again I have to protest. It's bloody lovely there and too close to my in laws.
Although I remember when my kids were younger... The grass there is wonderful and kept cut short around the castle. There are some nice slopes which are perfect for rolling down. And I was always the picture of the snapping mum as all three kids would drop and roll in unison. All somehow in bloody different directions . So I suppose it could be useful with the steep drop offs to the rocks below.
Any anyway it's not remote. It's only Aberdeen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't have noticed this before, but since getting the virus and having most of my small intestine removed leading to a rare condition known as Short Bowel Syndrome, I now need additional help getting the nutrients I need into my body.

That white wire that hangs down and goes underneath Archie's jacket looks very similar to my TPN feeding tube. The liquid food is pumped into my body through a PICC line in my upper arm. When I go out, I need to take my bag of liquid food and the pump with me. It has it's own rucksack for portability and convenience. There are 2 different types of liquid food I have on alternate days. The water & electrolyte mixture is a clear-coloured liquid. The lipid (fats) mixture is white. The wire itself is always transparent (presumably to be able to see if there are any air bubbles or blockages). So when I am on a lipid day, the wire looks white.

If we are to believe that is Archie, I would say the presence of the wire is indicative of some health issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Sorry to hear about your health issues, that must be tough :(

Is it a wire or is it a mitten string? I think it's connecting his mittens together, she just hasn't bothered to thread it through his coat sleeves.

Reactions: 23
I wouldn't have noticed this before, but since getting the virus and having most of my small intestine removed leading to a rare condition known as Short Bowel Syndrome, I now need additional help getting the nutrients I need into my body.

That white wire that hangs down and goes underneath Archie's jacket looks very similar to my TPN feeding tube. The liquid food is pumped into my body through a PICC line in my upper arm. When I go out, I need to take my bag of liquid food and the pump with me. It has it's own rucksack for portability and convenience. There are 2 different types of liquid food I have on alternate days. The water & electrolyte mixture is a clear-coloured liquid. The lipid (fats) mixture is white. The wire itself is always transparent (presumably to be able to see if there are any air bubbles or blockages). So when I am on a lipid day, the wire looks white.

If we are to believe that is Archie, I would say the presence of the wire is indicative of some health issues.
Sorry, forgot to expand the acronyms:

TPN = "Total parenteral nutrition (TPN) is a method of feeding that bypasses the gastrointestinal tract. Fluids are given into a vein to provide most of the nutrients the body needs. The method is used when a person cannot or should not receive feedings or fluids by mouth." (Medline)

PICC = "A PICC line is a thin, soft, long catheter (tube) that is inserted into a vein in your child's arm, leg or neck. The tip of the catheter is positioned in a large vein that carries blood into the heart. The PICC line is used for long-term intravenous (IV) antibiotics, nutrition or medications, and for blood draws." (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia)

Sorry to hear about your health issues, that must be tough :(

Is it a wire or is it a mitten string? I think it's connecting his mittens together, she just hasn't bothered to thread it through his coat sleeves.
Yes it's probably a mitten string and I'm probably overthinking!

Thanks, I'm learning to live with it πŸ‘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We've heard it all before. The multi-million dollar deals from Netflix, speaking engagements and now Spotify. All pie in the sky. I reckon they're skint and all these-called deals are PR fluff.

From royal.archeholes' IG:

Screenshot_20201220-082050.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One positive to come out of Tier 4/the current mess in the UK is that whatever JCMH and Meagain have to try and upstage HM The Queen on Christmas Day, will be more irritating and irrelevant than ever.
The only thing they can do to retain any credibility is to shut up, which is the only thing they seem unable to do.

Hope everyone is safe and well.
@bsdetector sorry to hear of your health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry, forgot to expand the acronyms:

TPN = "Total parenteral nutrition (TPN) is a method of feeding that bypasses the gastrointestinal tract. Fluids are given into a vein to provide most of the nutrients the body needs. The method is used when a person cannot or should not receive feedings or fluids by mouth." (Medline)

PICC = "A PICC line is a thin, soft, long catheter (tube) that is inserted into a vein in your child's arm, leg or neck. The tip of the catheter is positioned in a large vein that carries blood into the heart. The PICC line is used for long-term intravenous (IV) antibiotics, nutrition or medications, and for blood draws." (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia)

Yes it's probably a mitten string and I'm probably overthinking!

Thanks, I'm learning to live with it πŸ‘
You could be right. A doctor friend of mine thinks Archie looks "not right" what medics used to call in less PC times FLK (funny looking kid).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Archie is their main (or only) potential source of interest. So there has to be a reason why she's keeping him behind closed doors. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some sort of medical condition going on; having said that I do think that photograph shows a mitten string.

Reactions: 20
I decided to make the Merkin and Richmond wreaths as Xmas wreaths as it's a nicer theme 😊 x
They still would look the same as funeral wreaths but without the festive green background lol πŸ˜„ x

Pic 1 ..without balls
Pic 2 with balls 🀭

Time to catch up I'm on page 41 πŸ™‚

View attachment 353664
Ok -- revealing my stupidity but I thought a merkin was a false pubic hair wig. Does Merkin mean "balls"??? because now, as the Resident Merkin (as in "amurican" in the way various POTUSes would say it) I have to rethink my handle....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok -- revealing my stupidity but I thought a merkin was a false pubic hair wig. Does Merkin mean "balls"??? because now, as the Resident Merkin (as in "amurican" in the way various POTUSes would say it) I have to rethink my handle....
I think a merkin means a false pubic wig. I hope it does. It’s a great word for a ridiculous item

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New poster here but long time lurker.
I’ve had Spotify Premium for got to be around 8-9 years. I’ve just cancelled it and left feedback advising I won’t be paying them anything whilst they have Just call me Harry and Markle on their books.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm sure that you're right about the definition of Merkin and your user name is hilarious 😁

I think Pom was just using some artistic license there😁

• Haha
Yes, it is, your Tattle name is brilliant! We call Meghan 'Merkin' on here (my fault) and Pom and I said Merkin & Richmond sounded like a funeral directors, hence the wreaths.

Pom puts the balls everywhere, naughty Pom 🀣🀣❀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New poster here but long time lurker.
I’ve had Spotify Premium for got to be around 8-9 years. I’ve just cancelled it and left feedback advising I won’t be paying them anything whilst they have Just call me Harry and Markle on their books.
Same. I’ve got 3 free months with Apple Music now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.