Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that these big companies like Netflix and Spotify will not be paying the big bucks upfront. Literally the only draw of this couple is that he is a member of the British Royal Family. Meghan has absolutely zero draw without Harry. They have signed them up in the remote hope that they will spill some Royal goss, but as long as they are tied to HMQ's purse strings I imagine they will be banned from any such utterances. This is why I think they will still be suckling from the Royal teat once their yearly review is complete.

The Royals would never want Meghan to benefit financially from them by spouting royal tittle-tattle, so they will keep funnelling the cash to keep her on a tight leash. Likewise, in the event of any divorce, I imagine the settlement from the Royals will be watertight and her lips will have to be well and truly sealed. So all Netflix and Spotify and whoever else they get involved with are going to get is more of the same woke psychobabble we've all been subjected to for the last year. They'll be wanting a refund!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I can’t leave Netflix or Spotify as my parents access both accounts. My Dad has just come out of hospital having had major surgery and they are now in a tier 4 area. I can’t close the accounts and leave them with little to watch or listen to. As soon as he is recovered and we are back to normal my principles will resume normal service.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I dont know I think Brenda has probably had enough of this pair. The family went out of their way to welcome her in and make things as easy as possle for the 2 wastes of space but they Meggie knew best and just demanded everything to be done her way.
She preaches about equality etc but you know she loves having actual servants and being able to get them to do menial tasks. She delighted in that, however I suspect she forgot that they have been with the family a lot longer than her and they know class when they do or in her case dont see it.
Harry has been spoiled his whole life not just because of the riches etc. But the family felt guilty that he is a spare and that his mum dies and that he is not quite right. So they covered up for him and made things as easy as possible for him.
He doesnt know anything other than people cleaning up after him. He needed someone who could give him the emotinal and mental support he obviously needs, instead he got a complete and utter nutbag who only sees him as a paycheck.
My feeling is that Brenda, Charles and William knew they were going to screw up, and make some dodgy choices but I doubt they realised just how much hatred he would show to people who had loved him.
I think Brenda's people are just listing every single thing the idiots do and come review time when Harry argues and cries and stamps his feet that granny is not being fair, she will reel them all off one by fecking one.
I would like to think they will be given strict rules if what they can and cant do.
No use of titles at all as they are private citizens. He will remain prince but her title goes and if they use it anywhere they lose something.
I suspect even Brenda has had enough of their grab a cause word salad bullshit and wants them to shut up.
Right now they are like kids just pushing buttons for a reaction and not getting one ao they push more and.more.
Brenda said they had a year and she will stick to that but I think the gloves will be well and truly off.
After the review megs will be livid and will try her luck yet again and will be handed her arse by the RF.
I dont see them being willing to held to ransom by this pair for keeping quiet about whatever secrets they think they have. If they go down that road they are done for. It looks crappy to rip into your family just because they wont give you millions a year to sit in a mansion and slag them off.
It wont end well for H and M, the only ones I would have sympathy for are however many kids they end up having for cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i have a feeling that smeggy will try to upstage the Queen by publishing a tabloid Magazine "exclusive" right before the Christmas speech...:mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
I can’t leave Netflix or Spotify as my parents access both accounts. My Dad has just come out of hospital having had major surgery and they are now in a tier 4 area. I can’t close the accounts and leave them with little to watch or listen to. As soon as he is recovered and we are back to normal my principles will resume normal service.
Bless you, please don't deprive your Dad until he has recovered .

• Heart
Or show a photo of Archie

Paula M

I don't agree with Paula here. Yes Meghan is a skanky witch but Haznos never going to be King.

If monarchy exists then the laws of succession follow. It's not a bleeping popularity contest.
TBH I'm not the biggest fan of Charles but he's not the first monarch to have an affair. I quite like Camilla anyway and couldn't care less about the divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I think he is not going to lose his title of Prince but all other titles and visuals (events, balconies) will quietly evaporate. The photo of the queen in front of Windsor steps with W, K, Chuck, Cam, Ed and Sophie spoke volumes

I don't get the impression that there was a payout as nothing was mentioned other than "we accept that the photos were a violation of your privacy and we promise never to do it again" by the administrator (not even the execs of the company or the photographer - the administrator who frankly had no skin in the game and could say whatever was asked just to make the administration process easier). I doubt very much that Smegs wouldn't have smeared that tit all over the place and rubbed Splash's nose in it if they had settled with a financial arrangement as well as the mea culpa from the administrators. Even if it was just paying legal costs or even just court costs. but there is zero mention of that as far as I can smell/see.
I suspect Schillings told Smegs that Splash was no longer, there was no pot of gold at the end of that rainbow and it wasn't exactly clear that she would win anyway. The only thing they could get was a mea culpa from the administrators who are required to fight for the corner of the creditors (and so salvage money wherever possible) in exchange for stopping the case.

I'm assuming that she will be dialling in for the April One Young World event, no? Because if she is knocked up, she cannot get on a plane after 7months and that would put her around the 7month mark, no?
yup - quoting my own post again. but this just showed up on Insta/MoS "confirming" that she didn't get a pence.
woohoo!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
yup - quoting my own post again. but this just showed up on Insta/MoS "confirming" that she didn't get a pence.
woohoo!!!!
Apparently Splash have said that they will never photograph them again! We should all be pleased to hear that 😁
We all know that she set it up and used them for publicity in the past so it would be great if other pap agencies become wary and don't bother with her anymore 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just found this thread so ignore me if this has already been discussed;
I don't believe Maggie was pregnant at all in July. They invented the miscarriage story for attention and sympathy.
I think she was using fertility assistance (from that clinic visit, either meds or injections) then had a belated heavy cramping period and decided to class it as a miscarriage, because that's more dramatic and gifted her a bye ball re the court case and a few sympathy votes from whoever chooses to believe her shite. The clutching tear stained hands is just embroidery because in the world of acting that's how those scenes go. The reality is very different. She really hasn't a clue.

It's interesting that there are now a number of male video bloggers calling out the Harkles.

Last year the list was nearly all female and many would have put it down to female 'bitchiness' along with the obligatory cries of 'racism' 🙄 These days it seems that nearly everyone (bar the deluded sugar nuts) is getting sick to death of the Harkles. 😁

I don't believe that they have received any money from Spotify or Netflix yet. They will only get paid when they deliver content. The only way they will get a payday is dishing dirt on the royal family and its bound to happen as soon as the review takes place.
They are whistling in the dark. The money they are forking out for PR people is horrendous and the tactic seems to be that if they throw out enough imaginary squillion dollar details of these deals then it will generate more interest in other companies using the pair of freaks.
If peoplle genuinely believe Spotify (spit) have given them a dime up front then I have a lovely bridge spanning the Thames I could sell them dirt cheap.
As for netflix(spit) they may as well call themselves Shylock because they WILL get their pound of flesh when they begin actual work with this pair.
Does anyone actually believe that in these uncertain times businesses are throwing money at a pair of inexperieced twats just because oprah(spit) awards them crown emojis? Aint happenin' baby.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
for the love of Yoda, please do NOT click on this and reward the Food (? nope - not kidding. not a hint of irony, she is a food journalist, as in for restaurants) author with views, but the dynamic donuts are at it again with a funding for kitchens in Domenica that was hit with hurricanes.... in 2017. a full year before the congregation of unhappy people (their wedding)

grr instead of providing the link it is embedding a link asking if I am a robot. Anyway, it is an article about the two muppets somehow helping to fund the creation of four new relief service centers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
three friends of mine cut their spotify subscriptions as a result of the JCMH bullshit. That is how much they loathe him ( couldn't give a rat's ass about her). I never had a spotify account but I also have trouble paying into Bezos's pocket, that weirdo. The way things are going, I will end up in my cellar, playing with an abacus and .... * pause for breath * .... reading ( by candlelight, for dramatic effect) a BOOK

this is a rather disturbing drawing.... as in "kinda not funny" disturbing. Artemiss : Let us not go down the path of the psycho sugars.
I love his work but recently a couple have been a bit close to the knuckle, which is saying something since I'm a filthy tart. I hope he reverts to using genuinely humourous giggleshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
welp. Looks like everyone is shutting their borders to the UK so there is zero chance that those two brainiacs could slip in under the cloak of darkness. instead of Christmas come early, smells like Brexit come early!
Please someone reassure me that this is the last iteration of the Markle Curse on Blightly?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Have some backbone and cut your family off 😂 BBC radio 4 or something will do them or maybe they can just char to each other 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wishing your dad a speedy recovery.
If you don’t want to close your accounts then don’t, nobody will judge you on here for it.
Netflix is in my sons name and I still watch it on my iPad.
It’s been a pretty joyless year so if it gives you and your family enjoyment then don’t let Minge n Cringe spoil it for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont know I think Brenda has probably had enough of this pair. The family went out of their way to welcome her in and make things as easy as possle for the 2 wastes of space but they Meggie knew best and just demanded everything to be done her way.
She preaches about equality etc but you know she loves having actual servants and being able to get them to do menial tasks. She delighted in that, however I suspect she forgot that they have been with the family a lot longer than her and they know class when they do or in her case dont see it.
Harry has been spoiled his whole life not just because of the riches etc. But the family felt guilty that he is a spare and that his mum dies and that he is not quite right. So they covered up for him and made things as easy as possible for him.
He doesnt know anything other than people cleaning up after him. He needed someone who could give him the emotinal and mental support he obviously needs, instead he got a complete and utter nutbag who only sees him as a paycheck.
My feeling is that Brenda, Charles and William knew they were going to screw up, and make some dodgy choices but I doubt they realised just how much hatred he would show to people who had loved him.
I think Brenda's people are just listing every single thing the idiots do and come review time when Harry argues and cries and stamps his feet that granny is not being fair, she will reel them all off one by fecking one.
I would like to think they will be given strict rules if what they can and cant do.
No use of titles at all as they are private citizens. He will remain prince but her title goes and if they use it anywhere they lose something.
I suspect even Brenda has had enough of their grab a cause word salad bullshit and wants them to shut up.
Right now they are like kids just pushing buttons for a reaction and not getting one ao they push more and.more.
Brenda said they had a year and she will stick to that but I think the gloves will be well and truly off.
After the review megs will be livid and will try her luck yet again and will be handed her arse by the RF.
I dont see them being willing to held to ransom by this pair for keeping quiet about whatever secrets they think they have. If they go down that road they are done for. It looks crappy to rip into your family just because they wont give you millions a year to sit in a mansion and slag them off.
It wont end well for H and M, the only ones I would have sympathy for are however many kids they end up having for cash.
Brilliant post!

They're becoming more and more desperate to appear successful, when in reality I think they're not far from Skid Row.

I bet the A listers in Hollyweird are watching their antics with as much horrified fascination and amusement as us Tattlers. Smeggy and JCMH are trashy and untrustworthy, and bring nothing of value to the table. Being a rogue royal is a novelty, but has a short shelf life.

Reactions: 23
Well if that yellow-bellied snake Tom Bradby is correct from his January post-Megxit, pre-Covid article, if Migraine and Hazzard were to give a "full, no holds barred, sit-down interview", it wouldn't be pretty. He is a Freda Word too.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well if that yellow-bellied snake Tom Bradby is correct from his January post-Megxit, pre-Covid article, if Migraine and Hazzard were to give a "full, no holds barred, sit-down interview", it wouldn't be pretty. He is a Freda Word too.
But they lie so often, it might not be pretty but would it be the truth?

I think the time has passed because more and more people are seeing them for what they are.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.