Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless you, please don't deprive your Dad until he has recovered .
Absolutely agree.
@Ceejayaitch . Family comes first in these situations. Even when he recovers it would be crass to deny him something he's become accustomed to.
Don't worry, spotify will get their arses kicked when the listening figures start rolling in.
duck sake, we've had the murican election and covid and frigging BLM protests so people are all listened out as far as people sharing their views goes. We're all struggling and we don't need the Cuntchops interviewing good ole Whiney McWhineyface from ButtFuckEgypt depressing us with their tales of woe. As for her "shining lights" on her favourite subjects (that's subjects as in topics, not the peasants), she can shove her megawatt torch up her arse, not interested.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Apparently they haven't disclosed the amount they will donate.🙄 so could be like the dog 🐕kennel amount. They never stop do they?
The CEO of World Central Kitchen said each of the kitchens will be around 50,000$.

Now we can do reversed maths. Instead of paying taxes they do their donation. If 200,000$ would have been their taxes, how much money were they advanced by Netflix? Keep in mind, all their companies are registered in Daleware.

I do like them better today! Their urge to be in the limelight makes them spill all their secrets 😉

ETA My guess is they got 5 million advanced to bankroll their docucrap. But I am not good at math.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The financial stuff they're up to makes my head spin 😗 and is ultimately going to be their nemesis. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well if that yellow-bellied snake Tom Bradby is correct from his January post-Megxit, pre-Covid article, if Migraine and Hazzard were to give a "full, no holds barred, sit-down interview", it wouldn't be pretty. He is a Freda Word too.
They do that Harry can kiss goodbye to all the money, the titles, the trust fund money from his mother that we all know would go straight to meghan and not to archiedoll (for an upgrade) hes like a snake eating his own tail at this point

Reactions: 17
Well if that yellow-bellied snake Tom Bradby is correct from his January post-Megxit, pre-Covid article, if Migraine and Hazzard were to give a "full, no holds barred, sit-down interview", it wouldn't be pretty. He is a Freda Word too.
I hate it when Bradby reads the News At Ten. His presentation is so odd. He interjects reports with unnecessary words. It’s an odd style and totally unsuitable for the news imho.

Reactions: 21
I suspect Pom may have had a errm bum movement in the making of this present. Am I right Pom? <Loves Pom xxx>
Loooooool 😄😄😄 xx
I couldn't possibly say 😱🤭😄❤😘 xx

Smashy and Nicey as mentioned a few pages back...this time it's Megxy and Harry 😄 x

Resizer_16082524434710.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They do that Harry can kiss goodbye to all the money, the titles, the trust fund money from his mother that we all know would go straight to meghan and not to archiedoll (for an upgrade) hes like a snake eating his own tail at this point
Hello Everyone! First time comment .... I read somewhere that Diana's trust money is administered by her sisters, and that they have the power to change the terms (Harry's age of inheritance) as they see fit. They could change it, say, to 65, to protect Harry and the estate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hello!
Hello Everyone! First time comment .... I read somewhere that Diana's trust money is administered by her sisters, and that they have the power to change the terms (Harry's age of inheritance) as they see fit. They could change it, say, to 65, to protect Harry and the estate.
Welcome! <waving>
Oh I really would love it if they did!
Please, please, PLEASE make this happen. The face that MeAgain will have 😂 Watch her disappear over the horizon 🚣🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok -- revealing my stupidity but I thought a merkin was a false pubic hair wig. Does Merkin mean "balls"??? because now, as the Resident Merkin (as in "amurican" in the way various POTUSes would say it) I have to rethink my handle....

Loooool 😄😄😘 xx

Yes it is a false public hair wig.
I used Merkin and Richmond in my wreath pic as originally it was meant to be the name of funeral directors and the wreath would be part of the pic 😄 xx

This Xmas pic is of Richmond and balls but by the company Merkin and Richmond lol 🤭

I do.admit though I did cock it up 😱 as I nearly did put Merkin for the wreath. x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gonna need a new thread title soon, any more suggestions lovelies? I'm trying to come up with some names involving kitchen companies 🤣🤣😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Xmas ball bauble tree all done 😄😘 xx
Each ball comes with it's glass be bauble with glitter 🥰
Resizer_16085091327230.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate it when Bradby reads the News At Ten. His presentation is so odd. He interjects reports with unnecessary words. It’s an odd style and totally unsuitable for the news imho.
He is also very biased for a newsreader, whom IMO should always be impartial. A newsreader is there to read the news, I don't need them to impart their personal opinion on a story by sneering or making some snide comment after reading it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely beautiful load of bollocks that is Pom, wonderful! 🤣😘 X
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 that made me laugh...I didn't know whether to put a heart or laugh reaction 😄😄😄. xx

It's the first tree I've decorated with bollocks lol 🤭

Thank you 🤗😄😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 that made me laugh...I didn't know whether to put a heart or laugh reaction 😄😄😄. xx

It's the first tree I've decorated with bollocks lol 🤭

Thank you 🤗😄😘 xx
I reckon I want some baubles like that for my tree next year, haha! 🤣🤣Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.