Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The annoying thing is she will probably still have some success with The Tig, some Sugar companies will still pay her 1000s to post in their clothes, shoes, with bags, blankets etc. Perhaps not make her millions but 1000s more than us good honest tattlers could ever dream of.
Until they get Markled too, she is so toxic, she'll Markle it.

Reactions: 34
I believe I read somewhere it was only about $12-13K that she actually got from Spot, and it took more than a year to get anything from her! Yep! She f**ked Markled herself out of millions more!! Stoopid witch!!!

I am sure that they had to pay the producers, etc out of whatever they made, much like the Netflix deal (the money is to fund the production, not just them)

Reactions: 20
The annoying thing is she will probably still have some success with The Tig, some Sugar companies will still pay her 1000s to post in their clothes, shoes, with bags, blankets etc. Perhaps not make her millions but 1000s more than us good honest tattlers could ever dream of.
But it won’t be enough for Rachel, so no matter how successful the Tig might be, it will never measure up to her 72 days of proximity to the Crown. What would be success to us, will be abject failure in her tit eating existence. She is Markled!
IMG_6585.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Will you look at this, 3 of us getting the same “Markle is Markled” thought at the same moment in time. Things are coming together. I hope karma is enroute for that cock sucking, grannie hating, crab carrying bleep of Cunts.
What will be a fitting attempted attention grab for The Trouping of the Colors? She is a low rent imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yep, makes the most sense for her. And it would be easier to ignore + more content for us to talk about. After all, if she wishes to control every bit of information that we consume about her, then we should be able to do that as well!

And as someone had mentioned in the last thread, being a social media influencer is the perfect trade for her.

The poor unpaid interns whom she'll harass for content though 🤦

As for him, he'll be the 'entertainment' like Georgette Heyer used to describe in her books - the 'poor' or 'quaint' relative or random person that a person of means picked up 'out of kindness' and then paraded around in parties etc. Like his first couple of gigs in Silicon Valley. Or maybe he's done there? Or maybe there's renewed interest due to the WhingetomI e? Nothing would shock those people, I think, but such revelations might be a good topic for gossip - we know that best 😉
At what point does this thread move from the Celebs category to the Influencer one? I bet Smeg would LOVE that! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This WME lot have just had to deal with damage limitation haven't they? Aren't they supposed to be getting her some work?
I saw a video where they were saying she could be the face of Loreal hair, 😂
Getting a bit long in the tooth for that kind of gig isn't she?
Imagine the filming?
”No, no, no, you stupid instagram loving witch wife, the line is because you’re worth it, NOT because I’m worth it!”
”Lets go from the top, take 43…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I believe I read somewhere it was only about $12-13K that she actually got from Spot, and it took more than a year to get anything from her! Yep! She f**ked Markled herself out of millions more!! Stoopid witch!!!
She’ll have plundered that before it even came in

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.