Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this interesting on whether the titles can legally be removed. I noted that if this bill did actually pass the many milestones a certain ginger bleep fond of the courts would probably challenge it

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My FB has been Markled with this. You may wish to look away now. 10k yukky comments ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฎ

Screenshot_20230617-221219.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They (and Blackhawks) fly over my house pretty much every day Mon -Fri. Iโ€™m glad you like them, but Iโ€™m kind of over it. One day I may just flash them my 58 year old boobies!! ๐Ÿ˜†
:ROFLMAO:

Consider yourself very fortunate that the helicopters flying over your house have proper pilots in them. As opposed to a novice Hazza at the controls, learning to fly.

I had that particular pleasure for a while. I think a couple of others on here did as well. He trained at more than one base.

If it were now I wouldn't be flashing at him, that's for sure. I'd be hanging out of the skylight in the loft, giving him the finger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
'lol' 'wants to be the face of a brand like Cartier' 'roflmao'
If she ever becomes the face of a big brand I can feel a huge โ€˜boycott the brandโ€™ coming on. Anyone who sheโ€™s been in talks with will hopefully see the light as Spotify didโ€ฆโ€ฆ the BUD LIGHT that is.
Actually, come to think of it, she does present a lot like Dylan Mulvaney

IMG_0836.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
With these pap photos it just feels like she is going back to what her life was like pre Harry
Dare I say it, it old and it's clichรฉd, she looks washed up. She needs to leave the dream of being a member of the Royal family behind her and just get on with the rest of her life.

I don't think there's anybody who could predict the future for these two.

Reactions: 26
Helping out with Archie's homework. Little fella's going to be quite the entrepreneur ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿซ:love:
22.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
new thread here:

• Heart
This Quora person refers to W as half brother, a really interesting post, mentions when m was introduced to h by MA. Seems like he has mentioned who fathered H way back in his posts, havent read back yet. Anyway, this post of his is worth reading, mixes in right circles etc

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The only time I've been on a horse was 50 years ago and I was being trained by a seven year old on a very small horse ๐Ÿ˜‚. I was a complete scaredicat, glad when it was all over. ๐Ÿฅด
My aunt took me to a farm when I was around 10 and I got to ride a horse for the very first time. His name was JR and he was as black as coal...really gorgeous. I was nervous to start with but within minutes, I was having the time of my life with him. He was seemingly fussy about who he let ride him and I was one of the lucky ones as he behaved for me. I've always wanted to try it again since but I've never really had the opportunity.
---
This sounds like nonsense to me, sorry.
If he really wasn't his son, there is no way it wouldn't have been leaked by now to make them look better. Especially when Diana died and Charles and the rest of them were seen as the devil incarnate. That would have been the perfect time. I honestly think there is no way he would be putting up with all this tit if he wasn't his.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.