Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LadyMuck for the the thread title.

The Harkles have been very quiet after Haz’s appearance in court at the start of last week. Archetypes is cancelled. We’ve been brainstorming next book titles for the Harkle waaaarghbry. The royals keep royalling and we’re almost at the Eve of KC3’s first Trooping - where he will ride! Bit worried about him TBH, he was on the horse for the platty jubs and looked weary by the end.

Queen Cam wore a jumpsuit with sneakers, and quite frankly I raise my glass to her - she’s the Queen and certainly has no fashion F’s to give if it impinges on her comfort! Love you Queen Cam! Tattle on friends!

old Fred here

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Thank you Lady Muck for the excellent new thread title & Lollipop Panda for the new thread👏👏👏😊
Brilliant to see William and Kate going about their everyday RF business , they are smashing it !
Am wondering what's next tbh
The bike donation to The Town Bike's privileged first built flat pack was pretty low, whatever could be next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you for the new thread and a fabulous title, love it.

GB News was reporting this morning that the ILBW has been dropped by Spotify. I thought we knew that already. It seemed old news to me.

O/T it was nice to see Anne Diamond back and looking well.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for starting the new thread @lollipop_panda and congrats to @LadyMuck

Glad to hear @ChaoticArtist dog is getting better.

On the subject of the gruesomes I do think that the ILBW has a better work ethic than Harold but she probably expects the donkey work and fine tuning to be handled by others whilst she issues commands. That's why the podcasts didn't work. I expect that her absence at the moment is due to her preparing her next round of projects.

Relaunching the Tig with a new name and an attached merching site is what I expect her to do next. She sees herself as a leader and a lifestyle influencer wellbeing guru. This will give her the perfect platform to give everyone her opinions on everything from politics to what ethical fish you should buy and how you should cook it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_8508.jpeg

---
This seems quite fitting..

YOU GET CANCELLED.. YOU GET CANCELLED
1686908223933.gif

YOU BOTH GET CANCELLEDDDDD
1686908252322.gif

The only thing Oprah is good for this GIF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Early thread title suggestion.
Harry and Meghan #360 Ding Dong Merrily on High Archetypes is no more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks for new thread ! And for choosing my title!!

That sums it all up. They did not just bite the hand that fed them (the royal family connection) they absolutely savaged it.

I am not sure which of them was more deluded about their supposed talents and ability. It doesn't matter. Now they can sink back to being the pond life that they always were. And we are here for it.

I am already looking forward to watching tomorrow's ceremonies! With not a gammy hat in sight or the pair of them looking like the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, shushing the children, in order to be seen. Bring it on!

TVM for new thread and great title @LadyMuck and @lollipop_panda

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I bet Spotify employees are singing in joy 😂
Good bye Narkle, Negative, neurotic and of course narcissistic Narkle. See you on QVC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Spotify and Netflix clearly regret handing them that contract BEFORE the Oprah interview expose.

The reality is they aren't interesting people. They aren't aspirational. They are corporate shills who would say anything to stay relevant. The only thing the media are interested in is Harry's royal connections but he has left the family on bad terms. What use is a spare? Especially when anything he comes out with is mocked.

From a PR POV they've got it all wrong. And that isn't even putting the business hat on. I mean if there was a second season of Archetypes what could she possibly cover? That would appeal to ALL folk.

You could possibly forgive a JK Rowling, Stephen King, Bowie or Beyonce if they did their homework late. Definitely not Meghan or Harry.

Reactions: 59
That sums it all up. They did not just bite the hand that fed them (the royal family connection) they absolutely savaged it.

I am not sure which of them was more deluded about their supposed talents and ability. It doesn't matter. Now they can sink back to being the pond life that they always were. And we are here for it.

I am already looking forward to watching tomorrow's ceremonies! With not a gammy hat in sight or the pair of them looking like the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, shushing the children, in order to be seen. Bring it on!

TVM for new thread and great title @LadyMuck and @lollipop_panda

They shat where they eat and only birdbrains do that.

They trumpeted all their deals with great fanfare and now the deals are failing, the fanfare is still as loud.........if not louder.

Serves them right. If theyd been dignified and discreet they wouldnt have failed.

Selfish, greedy, peevish and vengeful.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
They talk talk talk about being something big but talk is empty unless you actually DO something.
All their effort went in telling people they were this or that. They did not work at BEING this or that.
Lazy grifters.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The annoying thing is she will probably still have some success with The Tig, some Sugar companies will still pay her 1000s to post in their clothes, shoes, with bags, blankets etc. Perhaps not make her millions but 1000s more than us good honest tattlers could ever dream of.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I wonder if that Tyler bloke will give her a job now he's got the new whatever it is, tv thing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.