Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_8508.jpeg

---
This seems quite fitting..

YOU GET CANCELLED.. YOU GET CANCELLED
1686908223933.gif

YOU BOTH GET CANCELLEDDDDD
1686908252322.gif

The only thing Oprah is good for this GIF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
I usually just follow one thread on here but stumbled on this thread🧐🥹❤🔥

I can’t believe I came across a place where I can talk about the ginge and his yacht gal without being called a fat, jealous, racist hater and sent death threats!!!

And a place that isn’t being disgustingly hateful on Catherine, Camilla and Anne (especially on their looks and bodies).

IS THIS REAL LIFE!?
I’m afraid to refresh and never get it back😉🤭😂

KC has honoured Camilla with highest order in Scotland (didn't catch what it was, as just caught the end of news).

If he can dish them out, why cant he remove them a la harkles.
I’ve thought that too.

However, I can’t imagine the raw pain that man is going through. Everything with his son and then losing both parents. Everything so out in the public. I can’t even imagine that.

I’m from the US and guess I have no say in the game. BUT I can’t help but notice how Charles beams & acts when he is with Camilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Thanks to @LadyMuck for the the thread title.

The Harkles have been very quiet after Haz’s appearance in court at the start of last week. Archetypes is cancelled. We’ve been brainstorming next book titles for the Harkle waaaarghbry. The royals keep royalling and we’re almost at the Eve of KC3’s first Trooping - where he will ride! Bit worried about him TBH, he was on the horse for the platty jubs and looked weary by the end.

Queen Cam wore a jumpsuit with sneakers, and quite frankly I raise my glass to her - she’s the Queen and certainly has no fashion F’s to give if it impinges on her comfort! Love you Queen Cam! Tattle on friends!

old Fred here

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Hannahebee

VIP Member
One thing that does come out of this is that is confirms that all the awards won or nominated for this podcast were bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
This WME lot have just had to deal with damage limitation haven't they? Aren't they supposed to be getting her some work?
I saw a video where they were saying she could be the face of Loreal hair, 😂
Getting a bit long in the tooth for that kind of gig isn't she?
The last L’Oréal ad I saw was all trans, drag and confused models, she’s a worn out boot but maybe too female for them these days 🤔 (sorry not sorry if I’m not being PC, sick of the whole ‘diversity’ thing tbh)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Its felt like a very different Trooping today, i still really miss our late Ma'am especially at the big events since her passing its more evident. But give Charles his due its quite something to see him ride down the mall, with Anne in the background keeping her beady eye on everything, supporting him all the way. The Wales' all looking splendid as ever, and Camilla. I bet Sophie is proud as punch today of her Ed doing his first trooping with new duties. Just our lads and girls giving it their all for their king and country, no dramas we have to endure from across the pond by seeing their mugs during it, what a nice refreshing change!

• Heart
Reactions: 59