Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the filming?
”No, no, no, you stupid instagram loving witch wife, the line is because you’re worth it, NOT because I’m worth it!”
”Lets go from the top, take 43…”
Like Joey...'mmm noodle soup... ' 🀣
7385F38B-59E0-4136-8835-50AD96A31A08.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Me too Cass ! Everytime I see it!

I did the lyrics for the FGTH version back in February:

Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
Waagh, huh (good God)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh

Waagh, I despise
'Cause he wants destruction of innocent lives
Waagh means tears to Charlotte's mother's eyes
When his wife starts to witch and fight
Jealous of their lives

I said, waagh, huh (good God, y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, just say it again
Waagh (whoa), huh (oh Lord)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

He ain't nothing but a bowl-breaker
(Waagh) Friend only to the money taker
Oh, waagh he's an enemy to all mankind
The thought of waagh blows my mind
Waagh has caused unrest
Within Better-Up generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to pay? Oh

Waagh, huh (good God y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
Waagh (uh-huh), huh (yeah, huh)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

Have fun singing 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What I can't understand, well I kind of do, was that three months ago she was getting an award for this plodcast and now these short few weeks later she's been dropped. Hmm.
Did you have to pay to listen to it?
Depends if blood from your ears and a rising sense of nausea & dread counts as paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Having done a relentless google search (AT LEAST 10 mins), I have come to the conclusion that the racist air con story is a fake meme.

(I genuinely wanted to read the actual article out of curiosity)

I did find her post about a different fake article on insta which had an identical look about it (just different headline/date). So yeah... we got got on that one.

Always good to fact check these things ❀

Reactions: 29

How will people take TP signing a very, very privileged white man creating content for BET?

Also:

Reactions: 20
I wonder if that Tyler bloke will give her a job now he's got the new whatever it is, tv thing?
100% TP will give her and Hawwy some sort of role and maybe produce Podcasts via his new BET platform. The trouble is, she is only a WOC when it suits her, hires on non-POCs and is married to the whitest man-boy on earth. The optics are so stretched, it is a big risk for TP. and what more do they have to offer? No invitations to anything anymore ever again. they have no talents, unless you could Hawwy making a fool of himself. I see no onther platform coming to her rescue and I would be surprised if TP offers them the sort of money she blows through in a week

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Will you look at this, 3 of us getting the same β€œMarkle is Markled” thought at the same moment in time. Things are coming together. I hope karma is enroute for that cock sucking, grannie hating, crab carrying bleep of Cunts.
What will be a fitting attempted attention grab for The Trouping of the Colors? She is a low rent imbecile.
Don’t know what the attention grab will be, but due to β€œdesperate times call for desperate measures” I’m more than a little worried. Perhaps an actual car chase; a fall at home while carrying both alleged children, the dogs, the bicycle and a toilet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Megzy's cheated upon ex, Cory Vitiello just dropped a cookbook on June 5. One that he actually wrote and developed (not just slapping a forward on an existing book) called Dad in the Kitchen.

As a cookbook addict, I may have to pick up a copy...

ETA: And his wife appears to be an acclaimed singer who goes by Dragonette who has actually had songs that charted and several studio albums. You know, someone talented and successful in her own right!

ETA: Apparently Cory appeared on a Canadian morning show with Megzy's goood frien, gossip columnist Lainey and he made roast chicken! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That gyles man was on this morning and falsely stated that Meghan left Spotify .the whole lot of them just went along with this narrative and basically said they left on a high! What’s the point of giving false news to viewers again itv?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Having done a relentless google search (AT LEAST 10 mins), I have come to the conclusion that the racist air con story is a fake meme.

(I genuinely wanted to read the actual article out of curiosity)

I did find her post about a different fake article on insta which had an identical look about it (just different headline/date). So yeah... we got got on that one.

Always good to fact check these things ❀
Facts? FACTS?? Get thee hence with your obsession with facts, it’s truth that matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That gyles man was on this morning and falsely stated that Meghan left Spotify .the whole lot of them just went along with this narrative and basically said they left on a high! What’s the point of giving false news to viewers again itv?
the Sugahs are going bananas contorting themselves into pretzels to spin this as Megsy living her best life and showing the world she is the most powerful and the most amazingest person in this solar system... I really worry about the direction in which our society is travelling these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Don’t know what the attention grab will be, but due to β€œdesperate times call for desperate measures” I’m more than a little worried. Perhaps an actual car chase; a fall at home while carrying both alleged children, the dogs, the bicycle and a toilet?
And juggling too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.