Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are some of the comments on Twatter. They are truly bonkers.

This sounds like good news. The exclusivity is no longer binding her content. She can do apple, amazon & still have it on Spotify

She keeps on wining

It will be back! Spotify was the right move for them at the time. It’s UP now. Can’t wait until season 2!
---

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
When they say that they've "agreed to part ways" with their employer, that is the archetype of someone famous (infamous) being sacked :unsure: 😁
Sacked because she’s tit and bad news to be involved in the fake car stalking tit show was the final nail. It couldn’t have happened to a better person. I bet she had her next series of people wrote down in crappy caligraphy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This WME lot have just had to deal with damage limitation haven't they? Aren't they supposed to be getting her some work?
I saw a video where they were saying she could be the face of Loreal hair, πŸ˜‚
Getting a bit long in the tooth for that kind of gig isn't she?
The last L’OrΓ©al ad I saw was all trans, drag and confused models, she’s a worn out boot but maybe too female for them these days πŸ€” (sorry not sorry if I’m not being PC, sick of the whole β€˜diversity’ thing tbh)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
The thing about the podcast being axed is that even if they get it another home, they definitely aren't getting 20 million for it. Spotify has already let every company know that they have no work ethic and do not meet deadlines or product targets. So they already have no bargaining power.

Remember, Spotify had to bring in additional production teams just to get this one podcast series going and then spent millions promoting it.

Imagine being so spoiled and lazy that you just throw 20 million away like that?
They have NO LIFE SKILLS whatsoever πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's great πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Going back to the car 'chase' for a minute (wow, feels like months ago!!)... Has there been any development about whether Backgrid or the Harks will sue each other for the photos? It's gone quiet. There doesn't seem to be any formal repercussions about it (typical), but I do think their reputation is in tatters where a lot of the silent majority are now concerned.

Reactions: 35
I wonder how much money they actually made from the spotify deal now they've crashed and burned

I'll sit and have a think about that whilst enjoying the white privilege of cheap, noisy aircon.

We got our air con on as well πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

That poor cow πŸ˜¦πŸ˜¦πŸ˜¦πŸ˜¦πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

It's the bums rush for the both of them πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Titter****titter***** guffaw

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So they are not getting the Spotify $$$ due to lack of content. We can assume from this that Netflix etc also haven’t shelled out the big bucks yet. We had already speculated as much. Despite all the gleeful fanfare about how much money they were making it was actually just β€˜jam tomorrow’. But without all the millions from these mega deals, I’m guessing the Narkle funds are running dry. What income do they actually have? They might get a bit from BuggerUp…the advance for Waaagh, although I can’t imagine any further profits from that because it doesn’t seem to have been as successful as they would have us believe. What else? They are running through money like water.
So much for Megain's "work ethic" where she "hits the ground running" - seems more like she hit the ground and ended up face down in the tarmac 🀣

Spotify thought they were going to get thought provoking podcasts from the "woman of vision", "humanitarian" and "campaigner" .... but ended up, after several years of "production, with a small number of dull episodes where Megain talked about herself

Netflix thought they were going to get innovative programming on woke issues - but instead got
... a (cancelled) cartoon "Pearl" based on Megain where she would talk about herself
.... a documentary based on Hazno and Megain leaving the RF where they talked about themselves
.... a documentary based on the 2022 Invictus games that has now spent over a year in post-production that has now been "delayed" cancelled because most of the footage is Megain in designer outfits and Hazno and Megain talking about themselves

See the common theme? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
When they say that they've "agreed to part ways" with their employer, that is the archetype of someone famous (infamous) being sacked :unsure: 😁
Yes - a completely archetypical statement for being sacked

We will know that they are really f*cked if the Board of Directors of Arseywell/Butter Up/Travelust etc etc announce their "full confidence" in Hazno and Megain or if the Harkles announce plans to step back to spend more time with their family or other sacking euphemisms beloved by football managers and politicians 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes - a completely archetypical statement for being sacked

We will know that they are really f*cked if the Board of Directors of Arseywell/Butter Up/Travelust etc etc announce their "full confidence" in Hazno and Megain or if the Harkles announce plans to step back to spend more time with their family or other sacking euphemisms beloved by football managers and politicians 🀣
Hahahahaha
What family? They can’t cover the cheques now.

And Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.