Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you lollipop_panda for starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations LadyMuck on the title.

Well Smeg has Markled herself with Spotify. All those awards they bought seems a waste of money.
How sad, too bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Facts? FACTS?? Get thee hence with your obsession with facts, it’s truth that matters.
I hate it when I've made up my mind and then someone comes along with a load of "facts", or "science", or "truth".

I ALREADY KNOW what I want to think - stop trying to confuse me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Comes to something when Boris Johnson secures himself and employed role in the media and these 2 still can’t…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That gyles man was on this morning and falsely stated that Meghan left Spotify .the whole lot of them just went along with this narrative and basically said they left on a high! What’s the point of giving false news to viewers again itv?
Well it's This Morning... they do love a false narrative and a rug sweep ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
SO, digging deeper into Cory's instagram. It appears that his roast chicken is his specialty - he has a whole series of restaurants called Flock rotisserie + greens.

SO...she continues to wear the Cartier Love bracelet from her first husband and on their "engagement night" cooked the roast chicken recipe of her overlapping live in boyfriend.

I think Harry gets off on being devalued and humiliated

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
My husband and I have been watching the original “All Creatures Great and Small.” Such a lovely show! Last night we watched the episode where the ‘Old King” dies. James visits the widow of an elderly farmer who died on the same day as the King. She says that her husband would be proud to share that day and that she takes comfort in knowing she and the Queen are in this season of grief together.

Later, the main characters discuss the King’s life of service, his dedication. They opine that his brother was fine until he met ‘that woman from Baltimore.’

In those days, an example was set by action not mouthing empty words. How powerful was the fact that the RF did not flee to safety to another country during the bombing of London! ❤❤❤

How truly vile these ‘influencers’ like M&H are today…living the exact opposite of the DEMANDS they put on the average peon. Travelyst….when the two ECO-PIGGIES arrive in a fleet of gas-guzzling SUVs and often fly private to do what…twerk out on stage to get ‘awards?’

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That gyles man was on this morning and falsely stated that Meghan left Spotify .the whole lot of them just went along with this narrative and basically said they left on a high! What’s the point of giving false news to viewers again itv?
I saw that and was shouting at the TV, frighten my husband to death. They have been like this all the way through this saga, Alison seems to think the sun shine out of their backsides.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just remind them that the first friend that they make will be the person they spend the next three years avoiding…

(me? cynical?) 😁
OT, but so harsh that they have to find 2nd year accomm just a term into 1st year - my youngest ended up in a dire house share for year 2, poor baby

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Markled, markled, markled.........

They markle themselves- yet again! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

kermit-tea-meme-history-meaning.jpg
Screenshot_20230616-140701_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230616-140727_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I blame Harold for the sacking parting of ways from Spotify because, while the ILBW was providing insightful commentary about stereotypes herself archetypes, Harold's juggling in the background was simply too lackluster 🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What's he doing so I can avoid him please
---

Is this a spoof?
It's real:

Prince Harry, Duke Of Sussex Speaker & Booking Information
British Royal and Humanitarian

Category: Political Commentators, Foreign Policy Speakers, Celebrity Headliners, Humanitarians

Prince Harry, Duke Of Sussex Biography

Prince Harry began his military career as an Officer Cadet at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in May 2005 and after successfully completing his training course he was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Household Cavalry (Blues and Royals). He went on to serve with the British Armed Forces for ten years where he undertook two operational tours of Afghanistan the first between 2007 and 2008 as a Forward Air Controller. At the end of 2012, he undertook his second tour of duty to Afghanistan this time as an Apache Pilot returning at the beginning of 2013. In July 2013 he qualified as Apache Aircraft Commander. In early 2014 Prince Harry completed his attachment to the Army Air Corps and transferred to a Staff Officer role in HQ London District where he helped organize the inaugural Invictus Games in London

Meghan, Duchess Of Sussex Speaker & Booking Information
Member of the British Royal Family

Category: Celebrity Headliners, Women's Speakers, Actors-Actresses, Humanitarians

Meghan, Duchess Of Sussex Biography
Meghan Markle is an American former actress and a member of the British royal family. Markle was raised in Los Angeles, California. During her studies at Northwestern University, she began playing small roles in television series and films. From 2011 to 2017, she played Rachel Zane on the American legal drama Suits. She is an outspoken feminist and has addressed issues of gender inequality, and her lifestyle website The Tig featured a column profiling influential women. In 2017, she announced her engagement to Prince Harry, grandson of Queen Elizabeth II, and she moved to London. She retired from acting, closed her related social media accounts, and started undertaking public engagements as part of the British royal family. She became Duchess of Sussex upon her marriage to Prince Harry in 2018. They have a son, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor. In 2020, the couple announced their intention to step back as senior members of the royal family and split their time between the UK and Canada."

Note what's missing from her bio..... lolz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.