Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linita obviously having a bash at subversive comedy. Good one Linita! Keep trying.
39C18714-CC36-467E-8933-070ECAE9933B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
A very short BookWorm consisting of photos of the Royals. At the end an aerial shot of the crowds below with a comment from BookWorm that the turnout was low.
Is this the case? I don't know.
Also a photo of the Balcony appearance, which BookWorm said seemed sparse and lonely.
In her most recent video BookWorm hoped that the Balcony would be full with the Tindall children too, but it seems that people like Peter Philips were excluded, Zara, Mike, Beatrice and Eugenie too. Just working royals. Compared to the joyous crowding when the Queen was here, as BookWorm said it would have been easy to fit 10 more on - on his birthday.
I wonder if they stayed at home?
The balcony reason that was used to keep the Harkles off "Working royals only" at the Coronation was understandable, but they hadn't been invited to TTC so was there any need to keep this restriction in place? At the Coronation there were people on the Balcony for Camilla who weren't Working Royals anyway.
Re the working Royals only quote, as we’re talking about a couple who see imaginary slights everywhere they look I suspect that the restrictions may be there for a while, as if they’re relaxed on one occasion there’s a precedent, and if they’re not relaxed for others it must be racism or some other bollocks.

I said on a recent thread that you can tell they still have the hots for each other too. They way he undresses her with his eyes…….. 😍🫠🫣🤭
to be fair if I was married to her I’d do the same?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The one & only time I’ve been on a horse was a hot, sunny & humid day in TN, and I quickly realised that I didn’t have a clue - unfortunately the horse had also realised it. We came to a compromise, I got off and we both walked back - probably the best solution for both of us.

The only time I've been on a horse was 50 years ago and I was being trained by a seven year old on a very small horse 😂. I was a complete scaredicat, glad when it was all over. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sugars trying to imply that DM is using old photos to make out Smeg is trying to upstage TTC when in fact she wasn't?!?
Pull the other one, we are not Reek 😉😂
Screenshot_20230617-192015.png

• Haha
He is so out of step with her. That’s not how you close guard a person - @Nuttynana can probably help me to explain cos her daughter would also take one look at this and see all 20+ things that are wrong.

His stance
The distance
His phone
Her phone
The location
The lighting
The proximity of the tog
His clothjng
His shoes
Their poise
Their pose
Where’s back up?
Where’s a vehicle?
Where are the exits?
Where is the entrance?
Who is around?
Who is with them?
Who is against them?

it’s such an awful example of guarding it’s like a training exercise photo!
True but since she’s probably just on her driveway I guess he’d really just need ‘acting’ lessons to look like he was genuinely doing a protection job 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Raise your hand if you know what a Fluffernutter is!! (I ordered this, and it was delivered today so I can treat my coworkers on Tuesday to a wee bit of my New England upbringing!!) PS: It has ZERO to do with any gross stuff Smegs does/did on a yacht! 😆
IMG_4283.jpeg
!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you posting these pics, VC10. I have a personal connection to Chinooks.
I love the rumble of a chinook flying overhead 💜 I was fairly close to RAF Odiham and the chinooks were regularly flying over our camp, those were the days 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love the rumble of a chinook flying overhead 💜 I was fairly close to RAF Odiham and the chinooks were regularly flying over our camp, those were the days 😁
They (and Blackhawks) fly over my house pretty much every day Mon -Fri. I’m glad you like them, but I’m kind of over it. One day I may just flash them my 58 year old boobies!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.