Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think those photos of M were staged. The ‘hair over the shoulder‘ is the tell.

Both my daughters have long hair like that…and it is quite chic these days to drape it artfully over one shoulder. But, in normal life, walking, talking on the phone, it takes some effort to keep it there. Just turning one’s head…raising an arm, shrugging a shoulder, the ‘drape’does not stay in place. It’s fine, making an entrance or exit…but it takes some conscious effort to keep it there.

But there she is…of course, on the day of TTC…draped hair, the bery persona of an in-demand business woman. More precious, of course, with her burly bodyguard….looking like she’s taking pleading calls from every Hollywood hotshot. Timed to get her in the news on the day of the TTC, of course but also to counter the Spotify announcement.

She is not ‘without makeup’…we saw her actual naked face in the ‘towel shot.’ This is just Intellectual Meghan the Business Mogul, so in demand that she cannot take a walk to buy whatever is in the cutesy little bag…without being pursued with phone call attention.

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.
i had long hair for a while my rule of thumb for years was when My hard hat would hang up in it get it cut (having your hard hat caught in your hair and hanging in the middle of your back is a pain)

Reactions: 19
Harry wasn’t a Colonel of one of the regiments involved in the parade so would have never been eligible to ride in the procession

Camilla and Catherine could both ride now if they wished (Duke of Kent too)

Well I suspect that he would have been appointed as a Colonel in Chief or similar title if he had remained as a working member of the RF but he preferred glitz and glamour in Montyshitto

He was Captain General (formerly Colonel in Chief) of the Royal Marines but chose to blow off the Memorial Concert in memory of the 11 soldiers who died in the Deal bombing in favour of begging for jobs for Megain at the Lion King. I think this really pissed off the Military top brass and was part of the decision to strip military roles. I suspect that 1-2 the 4 Army Colonel in Chief titles given to Camilla between 2020 and 2023 would have gone to Hazno or Megain if they had stayed in the RF - but they chose Megxit instead
---
wow Backgrid still doing the photos
She must have made it worth their while - although it has to be said these are not flattering photos.

I'm pretty sure this was an arranged pap-stroll. It is the hallmark of Meghan's pap walks (when Harry's not there) that they never drive her near the door but she strolls down the road with minimal security.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Mr SummerChild was posted there for a couple of years back in the 90s. We lived in married quarters near the Gurkha camp.
I was at RAF Upavon, flipping middle of Salisbury Plains arse end of nowhere, back in the 80s (no longer RAF now, taken over by army I believe)

Reactions: 15
This photo looks like a good crowd turnout to me. The photo BookWorm showed was different, I just checked it again and there were far fewer people - maybe taken at a different time?
The Ho's seguriddy guard looks very out of condition and not fit for purpose. He needs tyre treads on his shoe soles so he can sprint to defend the scrag--end of mutton, and a truss to contain his boobs.
Is this the one she's servicing?
Or The one who worked for the Obamas?
The one who abuses his wife?
Or is he Mr Rear Entry?
Is that a gun in his pocket or is he just pleased to see her?
Where's @Evangelina ?
They keep everyone back /off the Mall until all the horsey stuff is complete then they're allowed down the road part of the Mall from the pavements where they've been coralled to surge around the Victoria Memorial for the balcony scenes. Always happens this way for balcony events. Haven't gone back to look again at B'worm's video but suspect she caught that change in progress. And London was far from cold today... Other photos in the video were nice though.

Reactions: 20
She has definitely overdosed on the ugly pills.

bleeping hell, what an old,orange,obnoxious oddbit she looks, timeshare sales slapper!
The Muvver looks like the arse end of a Leyland Cement mixer lorry too 😖😖😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well she does look miserable probably deliberately
Obviously staged
As for MAKE UP FREE !!! Are they blind 😅

On a serious note I cant help thinking shes regretting her decision and she never gave it a chance. She couldve been there today in a carriage with the invisikids with the crowd cheering lapping it all up famous all around the world. She MUST be looking at it enviously surely.
Now she has .....nothing.... aside from an empty mansion and fake friends
---
Funnily enough I now have spitfires flying over on the regular!
I'm in Alverstoke near Lee on Solent so hear them regularly Its a nice sound

Reactions: 20
Well she does look miserable probably deliberately
Obviously staged
As for MAKE UP FREE !!! Are they blind 😅

On a serious note I cant help thinking shes regretting her decision and she never gave it a chance. She couldve been there today in a carriage with the invisikids with the crowd cheering lapping it all up famous all around the world. She MUST be looking at it enviously surely.
Now she has .....nothing.... aside from an empty mansion and fake friends
The only makeup she hasn’t got on is false eyelashes which she NEEDS to bring those little sunken, close together eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her pathetic pap walk and gawd she looks haggard in those pics..

Harry & Meghan #340 Trooping of the Grifter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
According to the article she was going to a salon appointment although no pictures show her going into the said salon.
Wonder was there a spring in her step, maybe she had her corns pared. The little brown bag she carries in one of the photographs may contain corn plasters.

Just remembered it's bunions she has not corns. Ah well you win some you lose some !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.