Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did the other royal nieces and nephews attend? or at least did they go to BP to see the planes from the roof?

Reactions: 17
Thank you for all the Trooping clips everyone has posted here! Nearly midnight here in Aus and I’m in my pjs in bed catching up on the threads and watching your clips, plus some YouTube footage. The glory of the Trooping pageantry just makes her sad pap walk just a tiny blip thats easy to ignore!

Although this day is making me miss our Queen Elizabeth so very much.
Me too. Didn’t Princess Anne look fantastic. They all did but one who stood out was yet again Prince Louis. That little boy is such a character

• Heart
Reactions: 23
♥ Daddy's girl here as well, though don't tell mum 😂

Thank you, Pup's showing improvement, but it looks to be a bit long-ish road ahead. I was being gentle with him but apparently the three ice cubes I fed him reinvigorated him so much that he started chewing on me 😂 then he wanted my scrunchie (loves pulling at it while I have it around my wrist). Still waiting for him to eat something.

I've wanted a red coat forever! Saw one I loved - similar shade - but they didn't have it in my size. Now we are never going to that shop again. Maybe I'm destined to get a better one 😉 I love my white and black houndstooth meanwhile - very Catherine ♥

Smegs is definitely delusional, but just getting mentioned/thinking she upset someone would have fuelled her narc-ness. A simple mind, as someone had said upthread.

Found this adorable video. Apologies if already posted, but it's precious enough to be watched again!

I'm off to research vinyl cutting machines, and hopefully feed the Pup something - far more than what Smegs might manage to achieve today, allegedly. 😉
I'd be interested to know what you decide. I have a very ancient Cricut but haven't attempted vinyl on it. I've only used it (very rarely) to cut cardstock

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me too. Didn’t Princess Anne look fantastic. They all did but one who stood out was yet again Prince Louis. That little boy is such a character
He is.
They are gorgeous kids, I was looking forward to seeing them in the parade today.

I smiled just now -'Princess Anne played an important role in the coronation...' Yes, yes she did. Her and her feather. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'd be interested to know what you decide. I have a very ancient Cricut but haven't attempted vinyl on it. I've only used it (very rarely) to cut cardstock
I still can’t spoiler - I have a cricut and I love it! Mr especially loves my cricut when we go on family hols - mostly when we go to Disney 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
A very short BookWorm consisting of photos of the Royals. At the end an aerial shot of the crowds below with a comment from BookWorm that the turnout was low.
Is this the case? I don't know.
Also a photo of the Balcony appearance, which BookWorm said seemed sparse and lonely.
In her most recent video BookWorm hoped that the Balcony would be full with the Tindall children too, but it seems that people like Peter Philips were excluded, Zara, Mike, Beatrice and Eugenie too. Just working royals. Compared to the joyous crowding when the Queen was here, as BookWorm said it would have been easy to fit 10 more on - on his birthday.
I wonder if they stayed at home?
The balcony reason that was used to keep the Harkles off "Working royals only" at the Coronation was understandable, but they hadn't been invited to TTC so was there any need to keep this restriction in place? At the Coronation there were people on the Balcony for Camilla who weren't Working Royals anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Oh my god, all those people coming up the Mall, what a wonderful sight.

(I'm watching the TCC highlights).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Last night I was reading on the court case to do with Harry a few threads 🧵 back 😀 x
The comment on the court drawing of Harry looking like Robin Cook made me laugh 😄😄😄. xx..

Resizer_16870255413991.jpg

Here they are in, ahem 'happier' times lol....

Resizer_16870254636031.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2247047

Can you imaging how embarrassing it must be for her protection officer?
Hey honey, I'm home grab me a brewsky.
How was your day Sam?
Well I walked around with ILBW with my hand on my weapon, pretending to be tough while she talked to herself, emoted intensity and sadness and sniffed her armpit for a crabby backgrid pap. They don't pay me enough for this shite!
He is so out of step with her. That’s not how you close guard a person - @Nuttynana can probably help me to explain cos her daughter would also take one look at this and see all 20+ things that are wrong.

His stance
The distance
His phone
Her phone
The location
The lighting
The proximity of the tog
His clothjng
His shoes
Their poise
Their pose
Where’s back up?
Where’s a vehicle?
Where are the exits?
Where is the entrance?
Who is around?
Who is with them?
Who is against them?

it’s such an awful example of guarding it’s like a training exercise photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched a rerun of the fly over on beeb 2. Absolutely amazing, and I've never seen the balcony look soooo relaxed, jovial and so very happy. Talking to each other, smiling and laughing.

See what you're missing Haz. Hope your Ho is worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Found this. Watched it & encourage others to watch it, too. If you have zero belief in ANY of this, that’s fine, but even if ONE segment of this resonates with you, then good. It’s long, (2 hrs) but it definitely held my attention, and I can tell you some of it was eye opening/mind blowing. Again. You don’t have to believe any of it, but SO MUCH of it makes sense. There was a segment about half way in where a man was speaking (with subtitles) and broke down when explaining what he was requested to do. In short? This is about technology, power and who REALLY runs the world…

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.