Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry wasn’t a Colonel of one of the regiments involved in the parade so would have never been eligible to ride in the procession

Camilla and Catherine could both ride now if they wished (Duke of Kent too)
oh i see. and he could not become one because he doesn't have the adequate education, no? and can't advance in rank?

Reactions: 15
I just can't understand why anyone would give a child that age a Specialized bike anyway. They're far too expensive for the use they'll get. All they need is an own brand bike from Halfords, or whatever the American equivalent is.
The issue isn’t giving a bike to any child as long as you keep it PRIVATE they wouldn’t have been called out

Reactions: 21
I love the rumble of a chinook flying overhead 💜 I was fairly close to RAF Odiham and the chinooks were regularly flying over our camp, those were the days 😁
I adore Odiham and have stayed in RAF accommodation many times. Chinooks get under your skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is such an interesting read, thank you for sharing. A cult leader of one sums her up perfectly 😂😂😂😂😂
What to make of this? I know Benjamin Smallbrook posts some good information, but is this for real? Harold looks like KC.

Christopher Jones on Quora says the Estates Manager had to terminate the lease at FC for legal reasons as the lease was up. Christopher predicted this 18 months ago and it was easy to predict. If so nothing to do with KC's "red lines" about Camilla and the press in "Spare".

Harold is not KC's son, and KC has made jokes about Harold not being his son (Spare).
Harold's father is a psychopath.
Murky stuff about money. Camilla, HM's money, the slimmed down RF which isn't.

A scary read - more confusion and I had to stop after a while. As time goes on it seems more and more as though there's a whole other agenda we know nothing about and everything's been turned on its head.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry but what have Wickes done? Was thinking of getting a new bathroom from them lol.

Said that they supported the most vulnerable and discriminated people in the world and that all of their customers who were transphobic bigots weren't welcome in their shops and could get their paint somewhere else.

A Ratner moment, I suspect.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I was on a horse a few years ago on a trek.

Another horse, which was apparently my horse's boyfriend, attempted to demonstrate the depth of his undying love without regard to the fact that I was on her back. It took two people to dampen his ardour and drag him away.

Being the filling in a sexy-horse sammich is bliddy terrifying!

First and last time I've got onna horse.
I remember reading about something similar happening to a bishop/pope/archbishop, but I don’t think I’m going to type bishop, horse and sex into Google…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This photo looks like a good crowd turnout to me. The photo BookWorm showed was different, I just checked it again and there were far fewer people - maybe taken at a different time?
The Ho's seguriddy guard looks very out of condition and not fit for purpose. He needs tyre treads on his shoe soles so he can sprint to defend the scrag--end of mutton, and a truss to contain his boobs.
Is this the one she's servicing?
Or The one who worked for the Obamas?
The one who abuses his wife?
Or is he Mr Rear Entry?
Is that a gun in his pocket or is he just pleased to see her?
Where's @Evangelina ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What to make of this? I know Benjamin Smallbrook posts some good information, but is this for real? Harold looks like KC.

Christopher Jones on Quora says the Estates Manager had to terminate the lease at FC for legal reasons as the lease was up. Christopher predicted this 18 months ago and it was easy to predict. If so nothing to do with KC's "red lines" about Camilla and the press in "Spare".

Harold is not KC's son, and KC has made jokes about Harold not being his son (Spare).
Harold's father is a psychopath.
Murky stuff about money. Camilla, HM's money, the slimmed down RF which isn't.

A scary read - more confusion and I had to stop after a while. As time goes on it seems more and more as though there's a whole other agenda we know nothing about and everything's been turned on its head.
This sounds like nonsense to me, sorry.

• Heart
Can’t she dress for the weather just once? It was probably 25degrees and she’s trying to pull off a Wish.com impersonation of Kate’s Sloane Ranger look from 2016.
Yesterday Santa Barbara was 63-69 degrees Fahrenheit which is roughly 17 - 20 degrees celsius

Reactions: 13
oh i see. and he could not become one because he doesn't have the adequate education, no? and can't advance in rank?

Couldn’t advance to Colonel within the Armed Forces as he couldn’t/didn’t want to pass the required courses, Honorary ranks require no courses but his were removed when he quit.
I think what @Hurles762 meant was that he couldn’t ride in today’s parade as he had/has no role within any of the units taking part - Guards or Household Cavalry.

Reactions: 19
Is it just me, or are the seals/joins at the top of her extensions particularly visible? And some of the Squad still make out it's all her own, and better than Catherine's. :LOL:

Does she honestly think that merching parading herself around SB in two different tops and holding a bag so everyone can see it is going to overshadow TTC?

Even Charlotte in her sailor dress is overshadowing her entirely on her own.

And that's before we get to Catherine, who looks immaculate as usual.

Smeg's a busted flush, Hollywood knows it and is now starting to openly come right out with it. That Spotify exec said it all. And he won't give a duck if the sugars come after him.
I really like the way at the coronation and now the trooping of the color the way Princess Charlottes hair has been styled

• Heart
Couldn’t advance to Colonel within the Armed Forces as he couldn’t/didn’t want to pass the required courses, Honorary ranks require no courses but his were removed when he quit.
I think what @Hurles762 meant was that he couldn’t ride in today’s parade as he had/has no role within any of the units taking part - Guards or Household Cavalry.
Yes this, he could wear his blues and royals uniform as he served but he was never a honorary or real colonel so couldn’t ride in the procession

Only KC, QC, William, Kate, Edward, Anne, Edward Kent and the non royal colonel of the life guards and Grenadier Guards can ride

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.