Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to look a lot like Katie Price. Same plastic surgeon or did they point and both go 'that look' to their surgeons?
“I think that if I went to a plastic surgeon and they had pictures of those two on the wall as an example, I’d consider myself lucky and leave.”

Joseph Merrick

:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Of course its all old news now especially following that wonderful lady from Montecito who was interviewed during the Coronation coverage and told everyone exactly how it was! But this will amuse me forever more so I will share. We go to the US fairly regularly as my partner has family there but have not been to California for a long while, certainly not since the gruesome twosome moved there. So,we were over there when the Coronation was on (bad timing) and we thought hey why not detour down to Santa Barbara and Montecito and get chatting to a few locals? Oh my! It was hilarious actually. The closer we went towards the coast the more angry folk were. We spoke to randoms like a lovely lady conductor having a break at an Amtrak Station. She said "Oh we love the Royals but we do not like those two" and "Kate and William are just wonderful" you get the drift. A fab lady from a well to do fam in Montecito was having a break outside a nice cafe and we spoke to her. She was willing to spill! The Sussexes are now thought to bring down the tone of the area with their shenanigans. We were told that she doesn't mingle (allegedly) with the expected charity work that the ladies who lunch do etc etc. The verdict was Kate and William are Royal superstars and Harry and wifey really disliked. The Montecito lady we met said how patronising MM was about how Americans would "get it" when she has talked about how badly done by she has been. Generally there were very positive comments about the RF and new King. It is the Royals people out there are interested in. Not ex Royals who complain all the time. Even an elderly chap we met way up in the desert area in the middle of nowhere had his say too! What is the point of them if they are not in the Royal Family? When we came back and saw footage of that tourist lady from Montecito who was interviewed in the crowd at the Coronation it was kind of yep, she is correct. Another one!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Lady C

Lazy grifters? The Harkles' Spotify contract hinged upon success and productivity targets. Spotify were disenchanted with Smeg. She was difficult to work with, workshy, not amenable to suggestions and her content was lacking. Smeg has nothing to offer but optimises and maximises the few slim assets she has. Why she was never a star - not good enough. Archetypes was a failure despite the attempt to spin otherwise.

Haz's depression deepening as a result of divorce? Fears for Haz's mental state but the reality is that you can't rescue someone who doesn't want to be rescued and is not amenable to reason.

Catherine & Middletons? Rumour that Catherine has stolen royal jewels to pay parents' 2.5 million debts - ludicrous. The Middletons are professional and successful but have suffered along with many others through the economic consequences of lockdowns.

TRF website removal? The Harkles have no place on it but are still being flaunted. An ill-judged inclusion that serves no higher purpose. Would give the message that they are not representative members of TRF anymore if they are removed.
"Rumour that Catherine has stolen royal jewels"

Every accusation is a confession 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Look what happens if you adjust the sharpness on that photo.
Effin state of it! Photo 1 .
Screenshot_2023-06-17-18-25-23-082.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow! That’s a lot! I think we all “get” the Gruesomes and what they’re about, but that long post broke it down pretty well. It all almost sounds like MK Ultra stuff, TBH. Her looks, her touches, the claw; all tactics to keep him “in line.” They are SO perfect for each other. A Psychopath and Malignant Narcissist. A match made in hell!
And perhaps why, allegedly, the Prince & Princess of Wales want them safely on the other side of the world?

Reactions: 24
1687023892234.png

Can you imaging how embarrassing it must be for her protection officer?
Hey honey, I'm home grab me a brewsky.
How was your day Sam?
Well I walked around with ILBW with my hand on my weapon, pretending to be tough while she talked to herself, emoted intensity and sadness and sniffed her armpit for a crabby backgrid pap. They don't pay me enough for this shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Know exactly where you are coming from Chaotic Artist. Total Daddy's girl here until the day he passed. I hope the pup is going from strength to strength.
Keeping on topic Megnutz is delusional thinking she could outdo TTC. Feeling quite jealous of Camilla's coat dress...I have lusted after a red military coat for years. Honorable mentions for Catherine and Sophie and the kids were totally adorable as well.
♥ Daddy's girl here as well, though don't tell mum 😂

Thank you, Pup's showing improvement, but it looks to be a bit long-ish road ahead. I was being gentle with him but apparently the three ice cubes I fed him reinvigorated him so much that he started chewing on me 😂 then he wanted my scrunchie (loves pulling at it while I have it around my wrist). Still waiting for him to eat something.

I've wanted a red coat forever! Saw one I loved - similar shade - but they didn't have it in my size. Now we are never going to that shop again. Maybe I'm destined to get a better one 😉 I love my white and black houndstooth meanwhile - very Catherine ♥

Smegs is definitely delusional, but just getting mentioned/thinking she upset someone would have fuelled her narc-ness. A simple mind, as someone had said upthread.

Found this adorable video. Apologies if already posted, but it's precious enough to be watched again!

I'm off to research vinyl cutting machines, and hopefully feed the Pup something - far more than what Smegs might manage to achieve today, allegedly. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.