Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I'd read the badly written yawn-fest that is Finding Falsehoods, I read Spare to fill that quota for the year.
I found it so riveting I read it as I was watching something, every ad break was another chunk.
Blimey, how tedious. How badly written. (Have I got screenshots for further reference? Yes)
Hilarious when he complains
5783g79.jpg

When he has ALWAYS known he wasn't going to be King. He had time to take up a hobby, learn a skill. If only he hadn't spent all his time on drugs...
Hasn't he heard of skill transference?
Princess Anne managed to be an Olympian whilst a working royal.

This popped up in my recommendations (comments worth reading too)

47 I 92g5.jpg

Have you read it @da1sycha1n ?

I’ve just finished part 1..interest waning but want to see if a seachange come part 3.
Part 3 reads like 43 wrote it.
Fascinating that 43 only appears in part 3 yet she's mentioned 455 times...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I feel the need to play devil's advocate.
Harry is currently a laughing stock and TW is nowhere to be seen. Simultaneously, the rumours are ramped up about him being allegedly involved in acts of extreme violence against women.
By his own admission he has mental health issues and has been a drug user. Many people think he still uses and this could be driving his behaviour. He scours the internet for stuff about himself so it's reasonable to assume he may have come across these rumours. The thing is, what if they are not true? What if he is being set up? What if he is being coerced into taking more drugs? Someone mentioned the book Gone Girl in a previous thread. TW would have to be complicit for this to be happening. Did he reject her years ago, forget all about it and now she is taking an elaborate revenge? She has manoeuvred to isolate him from his friends and family. She apparently used his mother's perfume. Does she act on someone else's behalf? It is so easy to plant stories online which gain traction, people take the view that there is no smoke without fire. A normal resilient person would be pushed over the edge by all this but when you consider his state of mind and paranoia, I don't see how he can withstand it.
I'm not one for conspiracy theories but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. A lot of the content in Spare is clearly written by TW, I assumed she was setting him up for the divorce with the descriptions of his temper and her calm, brave approach to dealing with him. However, Fergie didn't do very well financially after her divorce, widowhood would bring a much bigger remuneration.
Who knows what is going on behind the scenes? I certainly don't, but I feel that there is something just out of reach.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I knew it...

He was cribbing stuff from the internet.

There's a bit in the book about Camilla that comes straight from Bookworm.
(off hand I can't remember what it is, but I remember hearing it and thinking "oh ay!")

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Because I'd read the badly written yawn-fest that is Finding Falsehoods, I read Spare to fill that quota for the year.
I found it so riveting I read it as I was watching something, every ad break was another chunk.
Blimey, how tedious. How badly written. (Have I got screenshots for further reference? Yes)
Hilarious when he complains
View attachment 1886085

When he has ALWAYS known he wasn't going to be King. He had time to take up a hobby, learn a skill. If only he hadn't spent all his time on drugs...
Hasn't he heard of skill transference?
Princess Anne managed to be an Olympian whilst a working royal.

This popped up in my recommendations (comments worth reading too)

View attachment 1886101

Part 3 reads like 43 wrote it.
Fascinating that 43 only appears in part 3 yet she's mentioned 455 times...
Just started part 3 ..…style still there but not as prominent as part 1…did someone edit part 3…or did ghostwriter hurry it ???

I’m finding it tedious too and humming ’ Please release me, let me go ‘ in my head .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
KC can't win really. Either he and the RF are heartless monsters who don't care about their children, or they're negligent employers who allow their children and spouses to get away with treating people like tit.

Reactions: 38
So my understanding is Sparey wants his father back, his brother back , his family. Not the institution . Solution is
“well Aitch we’ve been thinking and the titles kinda go with the institution, just like CEO , vice president etc. well now you’ve left the firm we thought the titles are part of the institution ( the business part ) so let’s take them all back. The you can just be son and brother , problem solved. We really should have thought about this at the start but thought you might come back, but see you’ve settle in USA. That leaves you free to apply for citizenship “
Yeah, like if he doesn't want to be a 'spare', then a simple solution would be to be remove himself from the LoS. Along with Aldi/Lidl.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
People seem so convinced that the changes Harry wanted to make to the book after the Queen died were things he wanted removing from it out of respect for her.
He said it in the first place without caring that she would read it so why would he suddenly decide things needed removing now shes passed?

What if he wanted to include extra nasty stuff now she was no longer around to read it?
He may have decided he could get away with more crap now cos he thinks his Dad's a softie.
I think she had probably been given a prognosis in which they knew she had ‘months to years’ to live some time ago. I cried watching her on the balcony at the end of the Platinum Jubilee as just before she turned to leave, she looked very poignantly out at the crowds for a moment - at that moment to me I felt that she knew it was going to be the last time she stood there. If anything I think she may have lived longer than first prognosed. I may be very wrong in this! I just think he timed this thinking that he would make a fortune as the ‘King’s son’, not being held accountable by the woman who had real expectation of him, and not realising that the RF and the British public carry the Queens conscience with us. The outpouring of grief for HMTQ would be the only reason he had regrets at the funeral. He is that selfishly horrid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I haven’t had a chance to catch up on this new thread, so apologies if this is a duplicate post… this amazing person Ashley has compiled a comprehensive list of ALL of their lies, in order to prove that Meghan’s demise is her own fault and not the fault of the RF. At this stage she has reached over 50 lies! 👏👏👏

Harry and Meghan #304. Harold Plotter and the prisoner of Monteshito
I think you need to post this in a bold font in order for it to be in the running.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The Harry and Meghan stuff was briefly discussed on one of my favourite podcasts and I thought this quote from Phil Wang about truth was brilliant

"Theres no better way of making me doubt everything you say than using the phrase "my truth" because as soon as I'm aware that someone has an idea of truth that is individually based and as soon as someone reveals themself not to believe in not a single truth that we all interpret but that each person has their own truth which needs no proof and is validated just by existing, I'm going to be treating things with more scrutiny "

The Harry and Meghan discussion is here from about 6:20 on here

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think she had probably been given a prognosis in which they knew she had ‘months to years’ to live some time ago. I cried watching her on the balcony at the end of the Platinum Jubilee as just before she turned to leave, she looked very poignantly out at the crowds for a moment - at that moment to me I felt that she knew it was going to be the last time she stood there. If anything I think she may have lived longer than first prognosed. I may be very wrong in this! I just think he timed this thinking that he would make a fortune as the ‘King’s son’, not being held accountable by the woman who had real expectation of him, and not realising that the RF and the British public carry the Queens conscience with us. The outpouring of grief for HMTQ would be the only reason he had regrets at the funeral. He is that selfishly horrid.
I was there at the Jubilee and that was a really emotional moment, joyous but sad , everyone was saying ‘ well, that’s the last time ‘…

Of course , if I was describing this moment in Spare ….“ an aging crone said ‘ it’s the last time’ , I stared hard at the ground composing myself . Self. Me. All of us ?…I turned back to address the old woman but she was gone . Gone ..Not there ….Out the corner of my eye I saw a puma lope down Birdcage Walk , stop and glare at me with puzzling aquamarine eyes . “ Can I pat you?” I cried . The Met ‘moved me on’ “

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I feel the need to play devil's advocate.
Harry is currently a laughing stock and TW is nowhere to be seen. Simultaneously, the rumours are ramped up about him being allegedly involved in acts of extreme violence against women.
By his own admission he has mental health issues and has been a drug user. Many people think he still uses and this could be driving his behaviour. He scours the internet for stuff about himself so it's reasonable to assume he may have come across these rumours. The thing is, what if they are not true? What if he is being set up? What if he is being coerced into taking more drugs? Someone mentioned the book Gone Girl in a previous thread. TW would have to be complicit for this to be happening. Did he reject her years ago, forget all about it and now she is taking an elaborate revenge? She has manoeuvred to isolate him from his friends and family. She apparently used his mother's perfume. Does she act on someone else's behalf? It is so easy to plant stories online which gain traction, people take the view that there is no smoke without fire. A normal resilient person would be pushed over the edge by all this but when you consider his state of mind and paranoia, I don't see how he can withstand it.
I'm not one for conspiracy theories but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. A lot of the content in Spare is clearly written by TW, I assumed she was setting him up for the divorce with the descriptions of his temper and her calm, brave approach to dealing with him. However, Fergie didn't do very well financially after her divorce, widowhood would bring a much bigger remuneration.
Who knows what is going on behind the scenes? I certainly don't, but I feel that there is something just out of reach.
It rather depends how widowhood is achieved.

That said, their PR spin is all very 1950's jam-making and happy families.

As you say there is something just out of reach.

#sausagegate

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't get over haz's arrogance in saying he wants to save the RF from themselves. I can't get over it because he must know that he's thick. Eton didn't want him. He wouldn't have got into Sandhurst without cheating. He couldn't get his pilots license and he would NEVER have qualified as any thing higher than a captain and he shouldn't have even got there. He must know that he isn't intelligent.
What does he think he can teach anyone?
And I've been saying family annihilator for months! It's scary how close he is to the list.
I’ve known a few really dumb people over the years. The thing with extreme thickos is they genuinely don’t believe they are stupid. On the contrary, they often consider themselves smart, and in their heads they always have excuses for things like failing exams, school not wanting them etc. I used to know a guy who’s IQ was 80, and he was continuously telling people how smart he was. And he’d say things like “I’m not stupid, you know.” People with low intelligence have no idea how they appear to others in the normal IQ range. 25 almost certainly doesn’t consider himself thick, even though it‘s painfully obvious to the rest of us.

Reactions: 45
Harry has dropped a giant steaming turd of bitterness all over the RF and the institution as a whole, including those who work for them. He should not be included as an invited guest for the ultimate ceremony of the monarchy. It’s a true State event, not personal and lower case “family”.

I agree with the previous posts about how extending the invitation gives merit to his rantings and makes the RF look weak.

They will publicly witch and moan regardless of attendance. Wouldn’t it be better and safer for all of it was from their hideous McMansion in Cali???

• Heart
Reactions: 44
After following these threads and scanning the news I have been pondering and these are my thoughts:
1) Harry is correct in many respects when it comes to the media. They are like hyenas at a kill, nothing is off limits and the truth is discarded. We have all read headlines that imply one thing but when you read the story a totally different picture emerges. They all have their own bias and powerful people use the media to spread disinformation and destroy. All of us know someone who will loudly proclaim “it must be true, I read it on ….” And that is what we have watched the last few days. For example the writer who is known to be in the Sussex camp writes an opinion piece about reconciliation and before our eyes it turns into fact. This, in many instances, forces those concerned to act or react unwisely due to public pressure. The media doesn’t care, it’s all about the bottom line.
2) Tom Bower. I enjoyed his book, well researched and written but he too has an agenda. In every interview I’ve seen he has mentioned his book, he is not taking part for altruistic reasons. He has proclaimed loudly, at every opportunity, that the RF must respond. Why? Personally I feel they are doing a good job of destroying themselves. The Bench - mocked. Finding Freedom- mocked. Podcast, Netflix, speeches - mocked. Spare - ridiculed beyond belief. The RF meanwhile has maintained a dignified silence. I don’t think that displays weakness. It takes an enormous amount of fortitude and character not to respond to deliberate provocation. TB states H knows a lot but that is a double edged sword, the powers that be know a lot too. I’m certain that interested countries will have used their agencies to compile dossiers on them.
3) Charles. H is his son and as someone who has a child just like this, I feel deeply for him. You know what your child is, there are no illusions, but you can’t let go of the child they were. You are tormented by guilt and question what you could have done differently. They will always be your child. I had no contact with my daughter for seven years, I didn’t even know her whereabouts but there wasn’t a day that passed that I didn’t think of her.
As George Bernard Shaw opined “Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it”
JMHO

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.