Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they wrote it was. I am not sure if it was only the 4 of them or Skid Marks was there too.
OK the penny dropped after I could edit my post.
It was Halloween and I remembered the 4 of them went dressed supposedly like characters in the Mad Max movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After only the 2 (York and Sussex) remain, the Royal Dukes will be renamed to Royal Pukes (of Dork and Suckeggs)
Thank goodness H will be Puke of Suckeggs. He would say he was being picked on if he had to be Puke of Dork .... which we all know is another word for a whales' penis (urban dictionary) ..... and by his own account he certainly couldn't lay claim to having one that size!

On the other hand his brother is Prince of Wales or should that be Whales? 😉 🤔🤭😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Pondering mummy issues...

I was having some thoughts as to whether Diana was actually a bad mother? What makes a bad mother? Is love enough? We know she wasn't that intelligent herself, wasn't very strict with boundaries, used a young William as a confidante and, towards the end, introduced the boys to a number of "uncles". I'm not suggesting her mental health had anything to do with it. The question that occured to me was, whilst she may have thought she was doing her best, were her mothering skills low? I do realise Charles had a part to play, but I guess I'm wondering if your views on Diana's competence as a mother have changed in light of the way Harry has gone off the rails in the very public way he has done.

And IF you think Diana was not a good mother role model for her children, is she to blame for that (i.e. could she have improved her skills to become a better mother if she wanted to) or do you think that was beyond her conscious control?

*Edited to add: I'm not sure where I sit on these questions, so I'm keen to know what others think. It's where my morning brain took me and I don't mean to cause any offence.
Were the upper classes ‘good’ mothers generally? They had nannies, tutors and governesses for children throughout history. They sent kids to boarding school for months at time. They often only spoke to children before dinner. They ate separately. Hands on parenting was something those who couldn’t afford help did. Diana enjoyed the fun things like trips out but didn’t do discipline or actual parenting. She was away all summer without them before she died.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Thank goodness H will be Puke of Suckeggs. He would say he was being picked on if he had to be Puke of Dork .... which we all know is another word for a whales' penis ..... and by his own account he certainly couldn't lay claim to having one that size!

On the other hand his brother is Prince of Wales or should that be Whales? 😉 🤔🤭😂😂😂
7A2B3030-09B7-4B48-8E03-01AC28176D34.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just read an article on Sky News Australia that KC plans to offer TW a $50 million divorce deal!!!
Is that the same deal that includes frogmore cott if so it is bullshit as because it is part of the crown estate which means it is not a privite propety so it is bullshit lol

Reactions: 22
Amongst the Kings and Queens and Crown Princes, the Iron Duke's successor - Princess Anne - with Sir Tim & Lady Gabriella attended Constantine's funeral in Athens.

1673871758618.png
1673871859357.png

To keep it on-gruesome-topic:

1673871990324.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m of the opinion they should be invited to the coronation. Stick them in the cheap seats at the back. Keep them away from the RF and don’t invite them to anything else. At least that way they’ve been invited but not included. Keep them at arms length but being the bigger people.

Reactions: 19
I'm sure there will be talk of Harry at the after service function.
I doubt he will have any supporters there.
And this is what makes me have so much respect for Anne and all the other working royals.
Every single day they are going from pillar to post, engagement after engagement, sometimes from country to country (Anne was again overseas last week). And then to turn up at the next place looking immaculate and as fresh as a daisy knowing all the cameras of the world are on you.
Plus now there is little switch off time when you know 25 and 43 are willing to sell every utterance and private conversation.

People go on about the cost of the monarchy but as HM The Queen knew it is a life of service.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Were the upper classes ‘good’ mothers generally? They had nannies, tutors and governesses for children throughout history. They sent kids to boarding school for months at time. They often only spoke to children before dinner. They ate separately. Hands on parenting was something those who couldn’t afford help did. Diana enjoyed the fun things like trips out but didn’t do discipline or actual parenting. She was away all summer without them before she died.
Not strictly true
they had been with her and dodi earlier on, then it was probably Charles’s turn, they were due to go back to her later in the month but of course she died

Reactions: 18
Not strictly true
they had been with her and dodi earlier on, then it was probably Charles’s turn, they were due to go back to her later in the month but of course she died

BIB, yeah of course every 15 and 13 year old wants to be on holiday with their Mum and her latest shag!! Yacht, jetskisnot withstanding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
BIB, yeah of course every 15 and 13 year old wants to be on holiday with their Mum and her latest shag!! Yacht, jetskisnot withstanding.
its not as if she couldn't have went frolicking in the sun with her boyfriend when her children were at boarding School, its not as if she didn't have enough bucks to take them on holiday on her own

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m so grossed out by his description of ‘Pat’. That poor woman, just doing her job (which would have been challenging enough: trying to care for all those entitled little prats). But she has no ability to respond and I can imagine she must feel so hurt and shamed by what he’s written about her. And also? Harry, f*cking GROW UP! Most teens witch about their teachers/authority figures but by the time they are adults, can recognise that they were just doing their jobs and probably had the kids’ interests at heart. But not ol Haz, the little witch sure can carry a grudge!
I think he was just wracking his one brain cell to remember anything from his past that he could put in this book to fill it out. Anything at all would do, hence so much was returned to him as not suitable. The drivel that has been printed just proves he was scraping the barrel for material and for him to say he has enough for another book is laughable.

IF he brought out another book then it would be pure drug-induced fantasy as he is away with the fairies, this is why I think it will be her turn to put pen (calligraphy of course) to paper with her 'memoirs' which will be even more evil and bitchy towards the RF as she continues to 'grind her axe' to get revenge. Like H's tome it will probably be more fantasy than fact but of course it will be 'her truth' yet again. 🙄🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Thank goodness H will be Puke of Suckeggs. He would say he was being picked on if he had to be Puke of Dork .... which we all know is another word for a whales' penis (urban dictionary) ..... and by his own account he certainly couldn't lay claim to having one that size!

twit is certainly the Prince of Whoppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.