Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Could he be referring to that (quickly deleted) announcement that they used a surrogate? Where was that…was it on one of the RF accounts?
It might be. I think it's definitely related to the children and is somehow turning everything round to be the RF's fault. Likely involving a side-order of racism and forcing the Ho to do something against her will. Other than that, no idea!
The announcement about the surrogate which was quickly deleted turned out to be a fake so I doubt it's that.

Reactions: 13

Chita

VIP Member
Then we could post KV KC KV - in the manner of "Danger Will Robinson Danger."

(I failed Latin O Level, magnificently)
Our preference was a loudly hissed

"quick, diversionary tactics"

and that was the warning to suddenly pretend to be busy or to be closely inspecting something whilst innocently whistling.

Don't think we fooled anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

JAR21

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s already been linked but does anyone have a link to the book? Want to read but don’t want to give them a cent.
Have a look at this post:

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Evangelina

VIP Member
Wiki says it was actually professionally redecorated for William and Catherine.
View attachment 1887818
So furniture aside, if it was a shabby mess when he showed Smeg around that presumably because he’d spent 3 years trashing it!

And certainly antiques don’t have to be valuable. My parents and my sister and I have houses full of old wooden furniture that came from grandparents going back three generations. It’s not worth anything but it’s nice to have the memories of people attached to it all and we can’t bear to just get rid of it. BP and KP must be swimming in all that low value level of furnishings (as well as the priceless) so it’s definitely odd if he wasn’t trusted with any of it.

Anyway we know he’s slovenly, uncaring about things and stingy. He was also obviously so used to people running around after him that it didn’t occur to him to actually tidy or clean or paint or improve his surroundings himself!
Yes, and I said
Damage after the Waleses.
Bib
Yes Mouseman vs Renoir example. Related to Royalty vs the rest, antiques are a different thing in the RF, because even if they are ''valueless '' by standards of Antiques evaluation , they are valuable via RF association . (''The... ugly desk Prince William did a colouring book on''-50 years from now) (example)
Even ignoring price tags a Mouseman (example) has value but is replaceable , a Renoir is not.
He lived in St. James, so I doubt that he wasn't trusted with antiques , but OK.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
After only the 2 (York and Sussex) remain, the Royal Dukes will be renamed to Royal Pukes (of Dork and Suckeggs)
Thank goodness H will be Puke of Suckeggs. He would say he was being picked on if he had to be Puke of Dork .... which we all know is another word for a whales' penis (urban dictionary) ..... and by his own account he certainly couldn't lay claim to having one that size!

On the other hand his brother is Prince of Wales or should that be Whales? 😉 🤔🤭😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Verfugbar

VIP Member
We did used to say 'cave' at school if a teacher was coming and we didn't want to be seen or given a chore or task to do. It was pronounced Kah Vee. It just meant 'BEWARE!' or scatter before you get seen or start some diversionary tactics.
And of course naughty boys and girls would say it if prefects or teachers were coming and about to catch them doing something punishable.
Then we could post KV KC KV - in the manner of "Danger Will Robinson Danger."

(I failed Latin O Level, magnificently)

• Haha

LuluBanks

Who the fuck is that idiot? What we want is a Royal Family that isn't a reality TV show. Ugh. I feel sorry for ordinary Americans represented by cunts like that. Again, it beats me why these people care so much about Britain? Sort out your own fucking country and leave us alone.
Too many people I know are watching with enjoyment the dysfunction in the royal family like one watches a train wreck.
I think Charles and the rest of the family are actually worried about what would happen if Harry actually went full blown racial justice and compensation on them. If they did that, huge swaths of the country and the world would be delighted by that message and it honestly would get the Mountbattens of Montecito the attention and platform they crave. Perhaps that is what Harry is thinking of when he’s saying he hasn’t called the royal family racist. There’s an implied yet.

• Wow
  • Angry

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Right now the most popular TV show in the US is Yellowstone. It’s tremendously more popular than Suits ever was. It’s a phenomenon that has already accounted for several spin-offs. There is Yellowstone merchandise for sale online….ever see Suits tee-shirts anywhere?

Quick…fellow Americans…can you name the woman who plays Monica Dutton, Kayce’s wife? If she were to be shopping in your local grocery store, would you instantly recognize her off-screen?

How about the rest of you…if she strolled into a restaurant in London or Sydney? No, I doubt it. Yet Markle claims such stardom and instant recognition from HER supporting role in a MUCH less popular show….that paps followed her everywhere. And the Dope believes this. Or it’s ‘his truth’ because he needs to think that this MUCH-used merchandise he married is worth something.

No one in Hollywood or the industry is buying her fabrications because they know she was never at that level. They both look pretentious and ridiculous to the very industry they want so much to respect and embrace them.

I wouldn’t recognise Kaceys wife, but I recognise Rip in my dreams every night. 😊

• Haha