Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they do attend the Coronation, then I hope their invitations to 'after-events'/receptions are limited as was the case at the Jubilee and HMTQ's funeral. Wouldn't put it past them to hustle their fellow invitees for voice-over work. If just the extended family events with overseas royals, then hopefully KC3, QC, W & K & royal cousins would be doing the round of the greetings. Can't see many (if any) wanting to engage with Harold & TW beyond 'lovely/awful weather we're having' or from TW 'it was very colourful'
I expect the same as well. If, and this is a big if, they do come to the Coronation, they will be on a second row for official events and thats it.

For the Jubilee, there was a “cousins lunch” I think where they were not attending - I believe they were not invited.

Reactions: 21
MORE ON:CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS
Chelsea Handler didn’t hold back in her opening monologue at the 2023 Critics Choice Awards on Sunday evening.

The 47-year-old comedian teased Prince Harry and his recent memoir, “Spare.”

Niecy Nash-Betts is nominated for ‘Dahmer.’ ‘Dahmer’ became the third highest viewed show on Netflix, which a combined watch time of 1 billion hours,” the “Chelsea Lately” host quipped.

“Which, apparently, is the same amount of time we’re going to have to listen to Prince Harry talk about his frostbitten penis. Enough already,” she went on.

The ceremony gathered the hottest stars in Hollywood on Jan. 15 at the Fairmont Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles and was broadcasted on the CW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
@wibble, you know you shamelessly leaked the bit about Cressida that got removed from the book?
Well, you haven't got the bit about Chelsy by any chance have you? :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Peter Hitchens blames drug users like Prince Harry for narcotics trade 'misery'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’d believe they maybe looked it up and watched a few episodes, after Sparry had told them he was dating a cast member. I’m not buying them being big fans. 25 probably asked them what they thought of it and they said ‘yeah, we liked it’ just to be polite. I’d never heard of Suits before the Stoat engagement and I don’t know anyone who’s watched it. She really wasn’t famous at all and definitely not in the U.K. The story about her being recognised and hounded was pure fantasy, spun to maintain the lie she fed 25 about being a big star. I can’t believe he fell for it.
BIB

Remember this article? Her UK publicists were having to beg journalists to write about her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Don't know what to believe the "reconciliation" talks as a report in the Sun dismisses it, and I'd read previously that all communication is now supposedly only taking place through lawyers. That would be the more sensible course of action, but who knows. Maybe King Charles is anxious to reconcile even if noone agrees with him.

Reactions: 21
Yes I read that somewhere too Wibble. William pushed the button and said last one home stinks. H apparently said that he felt he was stinky and smelly for many years after that. Lol. Don't know if it's true but that's what I read re the pelican crossing.
I didn't read it in the book

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was reading on Twatter that the Wessex family and Princess Anne have influenced KC3 and said they don't want Harold and wife to come to the coronation. Advising him it would turn it into a circus.
The wife has updated her work profile ( called something like Mbna ???? )where celebrities list their achievements and what they have been involved with. ( like Super Model /humanitarian/global ambassador 🙄 ) She updated it some time back to say she was part of the British Royal family, and daughter in law to KC3 and attendance at the King Charles' Coronation ( May 6th 2023) But she's updated it again and her attendance at the Coronation has been removed. A sign that they have been told they haven't been invited maybe ?

Also, I didn't realise this, but apparently Wessexes and Princess Anne only wanted to invite Harold to Prince Philips memorial service, and as the wife wasn't invited , he didn't come.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Peter Hitchens blames drug users like Prince Harry for narcotics trade 'misery'

I avoid someone like the plague if I hear they use coke because you're talking unpredictability and aggression. Cannot stand that drug or the people who sell it. I don't like the people who use it either because why would you choose a drug you know might make you aggressive. I know once you're addicted it's a different story, and you can't help it. But that initial choice, why do it when it's well known what it does to people? I have a little more respect for people who choose calming drugs because at least they'll be less trouble behaviour wise and will probably just fall asleep and be a bit out of it (stealing to fund habit notwithstanding).

Reactions: 30
Don't know what to believe the "reconciliation" talks as a report in the Sun dismisses it, and I'd read previously that all communication is now supposedly only taking place through lawyers. That would be the more sensible course of action, but who knows. Maybe King Charles is anxious to reconcile even if noone agrees with him.
Daddy can reconcile with son but not expect the world to agree .What goes on behind closed doors is the same for the RF as for everyone else.
Hopefully Daddy has learned that * whatever he says will be taken down in writing and used as evidence against him.*

Reactions: 36
Quality headline writing from Metro! 🤣

1673888489909.jpeg

The entire world thinks he’s a laughing stock. I still cannot believe these two muppets have so completely trashed their status, their reputation, their earning potential and their futures in such a short time! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.