Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so grossed out by his description of ‘Pat’. That poor woman, just doing her job (which would have been challenging enough: trying to care for all those entitled little prats). But she has no ability to respond and I can imagine she must feel so hurt and shamed by what he’s written about her. And also? Harry, f*cking GROW UP! Most teens witch about their teachers/authority figures but by the time they are adults, can recognise that they were just doing their jobs and probably had the kids’ interests at heart. But not ol Haz, the little witch sure can carry a grudge!
This by his own telling is perverse, such ‘able’ism, such cruelty of attitude & deed towards a person with a disability, such blatant exploitation of the power balance on the grounds of sex, class & disability. Harold by his own telling is a nasty bully & long been so.

Previously I jested about the Ed. team finding Spare a grind to work on. Now I think that the Eds really didn’t like him so let this ‘anecdote‘ through or…Smeg was in firm control of the red pen & left this in either because she was also amused or preparing the evidence for the D event.

Do I believe that Harold showed Smeg how he treated RF staff & she just followed Suits? Yes, he did induct her into the RF to show her how some things were done, in his way. ‘WMW,MG’ is just an update of What Harold Wants, Harold Gets’.

How Invictus Games can associate with him after this - entirely by his own telling - is past consideration.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Right now the most popular TV show in the US is Yellowstone. It’s tremendously more popular than Suits ever was. It’s a phenomenon that has already accounted for several spin-offs. There is Yellowstone merchandise for sale online….ever see Suits tee-shirts anywhere?

Quick…fellow Americans…can you name the woman who plays Monica Dutton, Kayce’s wife? If she were to be shopping in your local grocery store, would you instantly recognize her off-screen?

How about the rest of you…if she strolled into a restaurant in London or Sydney? No, I doubt it. Yet Markle claims such stardom and instant recognition from HER supporting role in a MUCH less popular show….that paps followed her everywhere. And the Dope believes this. Or it’s ‘his truth’ because he needs to think that this MUCH-used merchandise he married is worth something.

No one in Hollywood or the industry is buying her fabrications because they know she was never at that level. They both look pretentious and ridiculous to the very industry they want so much to respect and embrace them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Had to go out, but was thinking about Diana as a mother. Is this what is wrong with Harry, and the reason for him clinging to TW ? Perhaps he never got enough from Diana ? Not enough real mothering ? She obviously talked to William, so did he feel left out? Then when she died, perhaps he felt that what she had given to the public was more than she got from him ? She was dead, so he had no chance of ever getting out of her what he wanted. Thinking of it that way, I can almost understand him. She was an icon, a woman loved the world over (not by everyone ), did he feel that he had been outside of all that ? If so, had he met a loving, truly understanding woman without an agenda, could she have turned his life around ? Instead of blaming the family he has that are alive for everything, should he be laying more blame on the mother he regards as a saint ?

Reactions: 30
BIB, yeah of course every 15 and 13 year old wants to be on holiday with their Mum and her latest shag!! Yacht, jetskisnot withstanding.
This was the chain of events that led to the fatal accident.
As much as everyone wants to put the full blame on the RF.

Diana took the offer up to go to Al Fayed's villa in France with her son's, knowing she had no royal security or protection.
Instead of focusing on her boys (which was what she was there for apparently), she decided to start a relationship with Al Fayed's son, who had just dumped his girlfriend, to go running after her.

And from all accounts, she was still upset by the break up from the heart surgeon but quickly moved on to Dodi as soon as he showed interest.

If she had just focused on what was important at the time, and less about men, she would probably be here today.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is that the same deal that includes frogmore cott if so it is bullshit as because it is part of the crown estate which means it is not a privite propety so it is bullshit lol
Suspending reality for a moment, wouldn’t it be great if it were true, & she turned it down in hopes of a greater payout & at the divorce he was awarded maintenance?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had to go out, but was thinking about Diana as a mother. Is this what is wrong with Harry, and the reason for him clinging to TW ? Perhaps he never got enough from Diana ? Not enough real mothering ? She obviously talked to William, so did he feel left out? Then when she died, perhaps he felt that what she had given to the public was more than she got from him ? She was dead, so he had no chance of ever getting out of her what he wanted. Thinking of it that way, I can almost understand him. She was an icon, a woman loved the world over (not by everyone ), did he feel that he had been outside of all that ? If so, had he met a loving, truly understanding woman without an agenda, could she have turned his life around ? Instead of blaming the family he has that are alive for everything, should he be laying more blame on the mother he regards as a saint ?
I believe this too. All of this behaviour is clearly about his mother. But also it's not an excuse!! He's nearly 40 years old. There's a time when you have to stop blaming your upbringing and parents. (Sorry, just realised that sounded like I was being all mean to you, wasn't meant like that, frustration at Harry's ability to grow up and take responsibility)

Reactions: 29
I think the PR would only be one side of it. Think of all the accommodations, like over the top security, nutty demands like a giant trailer filled with teal bowling balls, Meghan stealing everyone else's gift bags, Harry running up to anyone who will listen begging for jobs for Meghan, BAFTA having to come up with some reason to put those two on stage because they wouldn't come otherwise-- and getting markled afterward just makes it so much less work NOT to invite them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've been missing in action and can't catch up. Has TW shown her face yet? I sincerely hope they're completely cut adrift . Harry may or may not be able to fix the relationship with his brother and father in time but his Royal status should just be removed. He wants to separate the institution and his family so put their arguments firmly in the family arena and leave the royal stuff to the experts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think the PR would only be one side of it. Think of all the accommodations, like over the top security, nutty demands like a giant trailer filled with teal bowling balls, Meghan stealing everyone else's gift bags, Harry running up to anyone who will listen begging for jobs for Meghan, BAFTA having to come up with some reason to put those two on stage because they wouldn't come otherwise-- and getting markled afterward just makes it so much less work NOT to invite them.
Could not stop physically picturing all of this, thank you, needed the laugh today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And this is what makes me have so much respect for Anne and all the other working royals.
Every single day they are going from pillar to post, engagement after engagement, sometimes from country to country (Anne was again overseas last week). And then to turn up at the next place looking immaculate and as fresh as a daisy knowing all the cameras of the world are on you.
Plus now there is little switch off time when you know 25 and 43 are willing to sell every utterance and private conversation.

People go on about the cost of the monarchy but as HM The Queen knew it is a life of service.
Her father was a Greek Prince. It’s kind of Anne, after so much recent loss, to attend another funeral for a family member. I hope this tragic season has at last passed for Princess Anne. I read somewhere that the Queen never made a state visit to Greece because of how the Greeks tried to kill Prince Philip’s father and forced him into exile!

Reactions: 23
It's becoming clear that MM has a different end-game to PH now. I truly think PH does want back in with the RF, but wants them to take responsibility for what a crappy human he is/has become. MM doesn't care for an apology. PH is going to keep going until his family takes him back and apologises whereas MM is going until she gets the payout she wants. Divorce seems the only way out for both of them now.

Reactions: 35
Suspending reality for a moment, wouldn’t it be great if it were true, & she turned it down in hopes of a greater payout & at the divorce he was awarded maintenance?
Be even funnier if she accepted an offer from KC of $50m!

Reactions: 10
This was the chain of events that led to the fatal accident.
As much as everyone wants to put the full blame on the RF.

Diana took the offer up to go to Al Fayed's villa in France with her son's, knowing she had no royal security or protection.
Instead of focusing on her boys (which was what she was there for apparently), she decided to start a relationship with Al Fayed's son, who had just dumped his girlfriend, to go running after her.

And from all accounts, she was still upset by the break up from the heart surgeon but quickly moved on to Dodi as soon as he showed interest.

If she had just focused on what was important at the time, and less about men, she would probably be here today.
One woman claims she was his girlfriend at the time and another his fiancee plus a daily mail reporter RK spoke to her several times she alerted the media to where she was

Reactions: 20
It's becoming clear that MM has a different end-game to PH now. I truly think PH does want back in with the RF, but wants them to take responsibility for what a crappy human he is/has become. MM doesn't care for an apology. PH is going to keep going until his family takes him back and apologises whereas MM is going until she gets the payout she wants. Divorce seems the only way out for both of them now.
Maybe TW would take the half in/half out deal if it meant staying in the US with all the trappings of royalty and just jetting to the UK for the glam events.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
1673873884443.png

Seriously? I recently found the two letters my father wrote me when I left for the Army - the only two letters I ever got from him. In them he tells me how proud he was of what I was doing. I thought that they were lost. I cherish them (and yes, finding them did make me sit down and cry….does that count as a patented Markle Meltdown or do those only count if fake paparazzi are definitely not paying attention to you?)

Why does he put a negative spin on it instead of realizing that his father may not have wanted to say those things in front of others or maybe wanted to have something to cherish…something he could take out and reread when things got rough.

Maybe these notes don’t count because they weren’t written in fauxligraphy “calligraphy” and leaked to the press?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Had one of those thoughts that ambushes, what if we are underestimating their ambition and delusion & they actually want to become gods?
It would explain the tedious wanking on they do about wanting The Commonwealth, and the DofE managed it.

(The Wikipedia link possibly explains the dancing at their wedding nonsense, as when told about the twit’s wedding by a travel agent (notified by The Times - obviously to stir up racism) “they hoisted the Union Jack, danced, and ate pigs.”)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The public were shocked at the time - not whipped up by a press frenzy but by the fact she was a divorced commoner . This was still largely a church going and socially conservative society through the classes when the taint of divorce, if it could be obtained at all, could hinder careers and spark prejudice towards offspring almost to the same level as illegitimacy.

She had been on the fringes of a fast set of high society for a while , introduced to him by his previous mistress, so would not have been uniformed about the realities of any future with him.

Anyway, we have different takes on this and free discussion is good - I will admit to a bias, unconscious or otherwise, because of how my quite rebellious and free thinking grandmother had described her contemporaneous reaction of horror , to me in the 1970s.

Wallis does deserve our thanks for inadvertently delivering us from what could have transpired in WW2 with David as king.
Yes good point, thank goodness for Wallis in many ways. It’s so strange how things work out.

And interesting how views are formed! Mine is shaped by reading That Woman by Anna Sebba which was sad and shocking… but also a previous experience of feeling trapped in a loveless relationship… luckily I got out 😊

I recall a quote in the book about how in marrying Edward, Wallis was drinking a kind of poison which would corrode both their lives. Now that does sound familiar… looking at you H and M. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.