Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeremy Clarkson emails apology to Prince Harry and Meghan after vile rant
Clarkson is about as relevant as Rod Liddle. I can't believe anyone gives a duck about what these people think or say (for money). :rolleyes: I mean we go on vile rants here and I doubt anyone gives a duck. And by 'we' I mean 'me' ... for FREE. 😬 Wheeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It wasn't. I worked for American TV Channels outside of the US for a long time, Suits was a) Canadian productions (rarely gets A list attention) and b) was broadcasted on USA Network, a small cable channel.
And USA network was where NBC shoved original shows that they knew would fail on NBC in amongst re-runs, WWE, and movies that have made their way to basic cable. I couldn’t tell you any original programming they have now, if any, as they mostly show Law and Order SVU and Chicago Fire reruns. The only prestige project they ever had was Mr Robot and the most popular one they ever had was probably Psych. The show was never even a USA hit - the biggest ratings it ever got was when Meghan started dating Harry.

Reactions: 18
Clarkson is about as relevant as Rod Liddle. I can't believe anyone gives a duck about what these people think or say (for money). :rolleyes: I mean we go on vile rants here and I doubt anyone gives a duck. And by 'we' I mean 'me' ... for FREE. 😬 Wheeeeee.
Well, he has a column in a national newspaper, so, there must be a percentage that do.

ETA I've no idea who Rod Liddle is!

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Harry and Meghan #304: the twits, the todger and the Taliban.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it true that in the book Harry complains that William pushed the button on the Pelican Crossing when Diana had promised it was his turn?
I can't find anything that sounds relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Samantha Markle interview with Shaun Attwood and Matthew Steeple last night

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it true that in the book Harry complains that William pushed the button on the Pelican Crossing when Diana had promised it was his turn?
Yes I read that somewhere too Wibble. William pushed the button and said last one home stinks. H apparently said that he felt he was stinky and smelly for many years after that. Lol. Don't know if it's true but that's what I read re the pelican crossing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yes I read that somewhere too Wibble. William pushed the button and said last one home stinks. H apparently said that he felt he was stinky and smelly for many years after that. Lol. Don't know if it's true but that's what I read re the pelican crossing.
Genuinely need an eye roll reaction on here. He's ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing is coming up. It must have been a parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wasn't it in one of Sue Smith's recent videos?

@wibble is joking with us again. Very funny too 🤣
Not one of mine, unfortunately. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you, Oedipus Wrecks was mine. There are a lot of really good suggestions at the moment. As we say, they are the gift that keeps on giving and in a twisted kind of way the Harkles are our muse. 😬
You can even alter that for a subsequent fred: 😉
Oedipus Wrecks Rex

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Off Topic - Gina Lollobrigida has died. She was 95 so had a good innings. She led a very interesting life. RIP Gina.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.