Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Just dipping in and out of the threads as I can't keep up. 😁

But something I found strange (among many many things 🤣) in the excerpts, was when he was told the queen was very ill/ dying, he claims that the press started calling him.
How or why would the press have his phone number? 🤔
Plastic balloon face more than likely!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

toninottony

VIP Member
In the UK it was the Dave channel. On Freeview.
In amongst re runs of Red Dwarf and stuff like that.
Then when news broke about her dating Harry another company decided to bid for it and it went to a subscription channel.
I liked red dwarf lol

• Haha

woode

Sorry if it’s already been linked but does anyone have a link to the book? Want to read but don’t want to give them a cent.

neroli

VIP Member
Agreed. The “overflow” room where the service will be live-streamed. Kinda like if you’re late for the Christmas service and the church pews were full, you get to sit in parish hall with the service piped in through speakers.
The Crypt/ Bargain Basement?

• Haha

jkroche95

VIP Member
I know it's awful, but I hope the rumours are true.

It will bring this whole shitshow to a screeching halt.

I also hope that, if she's not implicated, they bring her down with some financial digging into the foundation.

Their complete downfall and total disgrace will silence them (and remove their platform) forever, and that will be a huge relief.
wasn't it supposed to be released today?

• Wow
Reactions: 13

LByrne74

VIP Member
Didn’t someone who did tarot suggest he would have a short reign and may not even be crowned?
I saw approx 5 years from someone else. Either way, I can't see it being a "reigning until well into his 90s" like the Queen.

• Wow

toninottony

VIP Member
That baby mama dance someone posted is pretty impressive. I could barely move in the last month of pregnancy. And that woman looks great. ❤

Interesting to see that even though she can do all those moves, she still has to open her knees wide to crouch. Unlike Megs. Who was able to crouch down with her knees together. Megs truly is magical, Harry. You are so right!
I noticed that right away also 😆😆😆

leviosa

Had one of those thoughts that ambushes, what if we are underestimating their ambition and delusion & they actually want to become gods?
It would explain the tedious wanking on they do about wanting The Commonwealth, and the DofE managed it.

(The Wikipedia link possibly explains the dancing at their wedding nonsense, as when told about the twat’s wedding by a travel agent (notified by The Times - obviously to stir up racism) “they hoisted the Union Jack, danced, and ate pigs.”)
You guys KILL me 😆😆😆

Shushex

VIP Member
No he isn’t. He’s a curious mix of traits - growing up in the RF almost guarantees that you’re going to have some issues. He has obviously known nothing but material privilege but he was relentlessly, hideously bullied at school and it traumatised him so much he still carries it. All his life he’s been mocked by everyone from his uni peers to the press to his own ex-wife. He’s prone to self pity as a result which Camilla has helped him with - she patiently listens and has settled that side of him down. He’s also used to the world revolving around him, is pedantic and spoilt. But his own issues have made him incredibly sympathetic to others’ woes which was the driving force behind the Princes Trust. He’s rather overly sensitive but is generous and very loyal to his friends, encouraging to his staff, and dutiful and hard working to a fault. He’s a long long way from perfect but I think he is fundamentally a good man who cares a lot.

The Harkles do however, between them, match every single narc trait:

View attachment 1884766
View attachment 1884767
View attachment 1884768
according to that hg tudor youtube, Charles is an Ultra Narc. the impression he gives me is he's way too smart for his own good. he would make a wonderful "spare" along with Anne.

• Haha
  • Wow

goldshoes

Chatty Member
On Channel 5 Select now there's a programme about the last days of Dodi al Fayed
56 on freeview
around 153 ish on Sky

Last edited:

Chita

VIP Member
I can't keep up with these threads but wanted to share this. In the 80s Alan Clarke dismissed Michael Heseltine as "the type of man who buys his own furniture", the implication being that those of breeding inherited theirs. That is what struck me as completely preposterous, why would Harry buy a sofa of all things? There must be a few hundred around the place! How many castles, palaces and big houses are owned by members of the Royal family and Crown estates. Not to mention Viscount Linsey who ran a bespoke, handmade furniture company. Just seems odd - not to mention second hand high street!?!

Because Meghan wanted to choose her own?