Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's awful, but I hope the rumours are true.

It will bring this whole shitshow to a screeching halt.

I also hope that, if she's not implicated, they bring her down with some financial digging into the foundation.

Their complete downfall and total disgrace will silence them (and remove their platform) forever, and that will be a huge relief.
wasn't it supposed to be released today?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Talk of Rishi invoking the Churchill precedent to prevent harkles attending Coronation thus taking decision away from KC

Rishi Sunak risks being dragged into the Harry coronation row # via https://android.com

Reactions: 28
I stand by my words in saying they will both be at the Coronation.

I actually want them to go, and make themselves look even more hypocritical.

Imagine the cold shoulder they'd get from the RF, the pair of them will be squirming!

Sit them between Anne and Sophie with a conveniently placed prop blocking out H&M.

Big Mike and Major Johnny behind them.

Cold shoulder again from Brooksbank.

Polite distance from Edo (he's old money).

Catherine and William bossing it.

H&M swearing allegiance to Charles and Queen Camilla.

Harry then happens to have a breakdown whilst in the UK, Meg is prised off him and forcibly sent packing back to America, and the RF check Harry into rehab.

I suppose there might be an advantage to KC3 to allow Harry and Smeg to turn up because yes
it would make them look bigger idiots than they are now. Problem is everyone will be watching
THEM instead of everyone else and the main event.

Been thinking about this, KC should just invite them and leave it at that, if they don't turn up
that's their bleeping problem.

This issue shouldn't be handled by the PM, it's not HIS problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.
The fly in the ointment is that it would never be reconciliation that Harry and TW would want, it would be having their demands met. In their eyes, there is nothing to thrash out then reconcile over. They have done nothing wrong, the RF have done nothing right. In their eyes. Even if common ground was found, the truce wouldn’t last, because there will always be a hint of blackmail in the air. Trust has gone, what is left that is worth anything ?
they should stay away from the Coronation because they have insulted the British public, who have paid for them, they should be ashamed to show their faces. To be fair, they have insulted most countries. Where can they go and not be met with derision ?

Reactions: 48
They did submit it.
But it got fewer votes than the one that won.

However, if they submit it again, I will vote for it again.
I think it's good enough to try again.
I’m sorry. I obviously missed it. That’s the drawback of skipping ahead a couple of pages at a time when desperately trying to catch up.

At least we’ve temporarily slowed down back to a manageable pace now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hmmm…as pointed out elsewhere…didn’t Smegz say on her podcast that it is hard for her to cry. Yet in Spare she seems to be in constant floods of tears (hmmm, maybe the Montecito floods explained)

so either 1) she is lying or 2) she said that to emphasize how bad things were (it reduced even me, a non-cryer, to gales of sobbing daily;
Some people use tears to manipulate others. It's a very effective tool.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wallis, for all her faults, had class. As far as I'm concerned, TW, no matter how hard she tries, will never pull herself up out of the gutter.
TW doesn’t even understand what defines class. She thinks it’s swanning around in expensive clothing and jewellery, and walking the red carpet. And money, lots of money. She’s fundamentally trashy right down to her shrivelled, black little core.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It seems to me that reconciliation is good PR for both sides. On one hand we have cali cunts who are bleating about it for a while, on the other side we have RF. Optics for RF could be: it's obvious Harold is in very poor state, it's known that you should appear to agree with mentally ill, so let's bring him gently to the fold.
Even if Harold agree, there will be flood of articles about how 43 is "devoted" mother to stop her from meeting. If whole family appears, there is a chance for kids to be taken by social services:)
Is he mentally ill, or just a vindictive bastard high on weed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The fly in the ointment is that it would never be reconciliation that Harry and TW would want, it would be having their demands met. In their eyes, there is nothing to thrash out then reconcile over. They have done nothing wrong, the RF have done nothing right. In their eyes. Even if common ground was found, the truce wouldn’t last, because there will always be a hint of blackmail in the air. Trust has gone, what is left that is worth anything ?
they should stay away from the Coronation because they have insulted the British public, who have paid for them, they should be ashamed to show their faces. To be fair, they have insulted most countries. Where can they go and not be met with derision ?
You can't reason with unreasonable people 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39
if they come, they should sit next to andrew and be brought in, through a side door, quietly just before the ceremony and then quietly brought out at the end. The official footage/ video should not focus on them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.