Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stand by my words in saying they will both be at the Coronation.

I actually want them to go, and make themselves look even more hypocritical.

Imagine the cold shoulder they'd get from the RF, the pair of them will be squirming!

Sit them between Anne and Sophie with a conveniently placed prop blocking out H&M.

Big Mike and Major Johnny behind them.

Cold shoulder again from Brooksbank.

Polite distance from Edo (he's old money).

Catherine and William bossing it.

H&M swearing allegiance to Charles and Queen Camilla.

Harry then happens to have a breakdown whilst in the UK, Meg is prised off him and forcibly sent packing back to America, and the RF check Harry into rehab.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Found the infor in fixated persons

The RF cannot, and should not, trust them ever again. They can't be allowed access to the RF because they're just going to do the round of interviews afterwards to repeat, make up, insist on how badly they're treated.

And frankly I wouldn't let smeg near Catherine or the children ever. She's malicious, spiteful, envious and dangerous. And she hates Catherine and the children.

If nothing else, the RF needs to protect Catherine and her children. She works bloody hard and always puts the family first. She can't have the stress of having the traitor and the cow near

Found it in Fixated person
Apologies again for the glitches. Mods: this seems to be a problem for Samsung mobile users, I believe

Reactions: 17
I agree it’s a difficult 1- RE the coronation. If old Charlie boy doesn’t invite them, then the ginger whinger and TW will go on every American tv programme known to man and moan about racism and unconscious bias and being excommunicated blah blah. If they are invited and go, all media spotlight will be on them, poor KC3 won’t get the attention his coronation deserves. Plus they’ll record every conversation, every interaction, every look will be noted as some slight on princess perfect and her lapdog. So in a way Charles is between a rock and a hard place. Personally I don’t think he should invite them, the damage has been done and now he’s attacked Charlotte & Louis that’s it. Game over
BIB - honestly, I feel like that ship has long since sailed. Almost everyone will know and understand why they were excluded, especially after the last few weeks. The ones that wail about racism are going to wail anyway, and since Sparry has now insisted that they never said the RF are racist he’s even managed to scupper that argument. I bet Smegzy is fuming about that one!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hmmm…as pointed out elsewhere…didn’t Smegz say on her podcast that it is hard for her to cry. Yet in Spare she seems to be in constant floods of tears (hmmm, maybe the Montecito floods explained)

so either 1) she is lying or 2) she said that to emphasize how bad things were (it reduced even me, a non-cryer, to gales of sobbing daily;

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I have that book, my Grandma gave it to me
I read it ages ago and can't remember much but it seemed to be written quite well (not like Harry's book, that I only managed 1 chapter😜)
I'll have to read it again to see if TW is following Wallis or not!
Wallis, for all her faults, had class. As far as I'm concerned, TW, no matter how hard she tries, will never pull herself up out of the gutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I agree it’s a difficult 1- RE the coronation. If old Charlie boy doesn’t invite them, then the ginger whinger and TW will go on every American tv programme known to man and moan about racism and unconscious bias and being excommunicated blah blah. If they are invited and go, all media spotlight will be on them, poor KC3 won’t get the attention his coronation deserves. Plus they’ll record every conversation, every interaction, every look will be noted as some slight on princess perfect and her lapdog. So in a way Charles is between a rock and a hard place. Personally I don’t think he should invite them, the damage has been done and now he’s attacked Charlotte & Louis that’s it. Game over
These liars will fabricate something nadty to make them victim regardless

Reactions: 22
I don't who @sophiecaligirl on Twitter is or where she gets her information but she's spilling some hot tea this weekend. I don't want to repost here because if it's not true people are opening themselves up to major lawsuits. Supposedly the one who sees "red mist" when he's angry will have alleged crimes against women exposed in March
She is just repeating the article Christopher jones posted on quota.
I posted a link to it last thread

Reactions: 15
Actually I don't think they will have claims of racism because there will be lots of commonwealth leaders, leaders of other religion's etc. I think this will be one of the most inclusive coronations ever.

Reactions: 35
Rishi should announce that as a result of his comments re the Taliban, he's a security risk and the Government is vetoing his invitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I cannot fathom why , in the event of them not being invited, the royals would get grief.

Accusations of racism, being petty , them being cut off , etc would be laughable , ridiculous and easily shrugged off in light of the shite that’s been flung at them by those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Can the Pope still excommumicate someone from the Catholic Church if he wants to?

Can't the monarch excommunicate someone from the Royal family and line of succession?
If not, we need that law making now.

Parliament can.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was just about to post this - I read both years ago and am going to dig them out again. If I remember, neither really slags off the family
I have to confess I’ve read neither but I’ve read about them and Traitor King. (I love history) From what I have gleaned you are correct they didn’t disparage the RF. it appears in many ways that he really wanted back in, to be seen to be part of it. Those were different times, victimisation and race would not have been tolerated. We were afterall recovering from a War

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.