Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Spangly for the title and Lollipop and Cass for the recaps.
@wibble your rat story was absolutely brilliant! So out there it could really have been a genuine chapter in Spare. Well done!!

Reconciliation article DM.
Whether true or not, this article is rubbish and the conditions like "holding up hands to admit fault" and the Stoat having "people he trusts" etc. are daft. Talks would be impossible, but the Palace doesn't want us to know that the Stoats are threatening them so we get this instead. You can't negotiate with drugged-up psychos, and any agreement would be broken immediately. C's first duty is to the Monarchy and people but he's trying and failing to cover his backside.

I don't believe there is any hope of reconciliation. You've got hate-filled Meg & Mad Stoat on one side and a mortally wounded family on the other, including small children who are Stoat targets since creepy mad uncle deliberately crossed the red line.

If talks take place it's secret negotiations not peace talks. The RF says that C would have Hazno back in a heartbeat, but I don't believe it and think that C loathes and fears both Stoats along with the rest of the family. For now, Loving Father covers his dithering.

No chance of coming back to the UK. The Stoats want money, (code word "apology") or we'll spill. If they get it they will stay in the States together or apart, where the non-existence of the Flatpacks can be concealed as to date. Maybe the Stoat will come home.

Stories could be about to break about the Stoat's violence towards women and the RF covering up for him. The Stoat should have faced criminal charges. Abuse of bodyguards and more, which the Stoat included in Spare to reveal that the RF covered up what could be criminal activity. The cover-ups weren't kindness and love on the part of the RF, it was PR and the irresponsible creating of a monster by never ever having him face any consequences. Like the bullying of Palace aides, This has certainly turned round to bite them.

Much scepticism now openly about the children, who KC foolishy legitimised as royal.
The Stoat has said that the RF owes the Ho an apology "for what they did". This is a threat.

In Spare the Stoat bared all and totally humiliated himself. And his family. Made sure that the world knows that he is off his head on drugs and has been for years and that his family knew it. Childhood RF trauma. This could be his escape clause and he's given several interviews to get this point over. All the ingredients are there.
The press blackout still seems to be in place.

The blackmail would be on the table, ofc not mentioned. It is solely because of this that the Stoats have got this far. Take away the blackmail and the RF could have cut the Stoats off years ago with no repercussions. Chuck would be enjoying his first year as king and the Cambridges wouldn't be stressed out looking for threats. England would be a more peaceful country and people like Shola irrelevant. Wokeism, the censoring of free speech. Sadie Quinlan. MH scams. Then there's the Taliban baiting, don't know how serious.
The Stoats have a lot to answer for, and so do the Royal Family.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
A few serious ones by me with sources.
The trouble with human interest, the importance of media in ''propaganda'' which is a word mostly associated with politics, governments but actually is a media element.
MSM and SM(regardless what (example) I say, if theorists don't copy, reframe it, or the MSM it's irrelevant )

So here:

Tom Bower:
'' But he faces a huge task at a time when social media tries to dictate public opinion and when there is a powerful narrative that Harry is the ‘victim’ of an uncaring father, a hostile elder brother and a ‘dangerous’ stepmother. ''

Right now the idea that every theorist out there that claims via human interest(''insider ,'' ''source,'' claims, appeal to fandom (individual or Monarchy) appeal to anti fandom (dislike or outright hatred of the Harkles) is actually who they claim to be is ...dangerous.

The gray concept is based on a sponsor (the side which benefits and is the instigator) posing as a proponent of the ''liked'' side while spreading information that will at the end (with human interest) actually implicate , damage the-liked side, if nothing else-by association .
No, the disliked side will not suffer any damage, they are either sufficiently damaged already, or untouchable via ''apologism,'' even when ignoring certain MSM interest in taking down the liked side.

Regardless of the BS I'm spewing here, trust your gut, and follow the logic of ''association via named location.''

• Wow
Reactions: 26
My belief is that the stories of reconciliation are far from truth. On one side is part of the Palace narrative - they keep saying it since the Queen's funeral. On the other we know that it keeps the Harkles on the press. So both sides can be leaking it in a way or other, and they will be around until some sort of understanding is in place - can't see that happening soon, while Harold is still married. However we think that KC3 is being weak - I think he has been weak with Harold as he was growing up, don't think he is being weak now - we must not forget that KC3 is a narcissist as well, who waited 74 years to be a King. I think he likes it more than he shows and he will not jeopardise his position for anyone, and sure not for a traitor of a son.

That said, he might be measuring the pulse of the nation with these stories. Trying to understand how he is seen as a father and as a King - and if you read the comments, it's pretty clear the overall sentiment regarding the theme.

I think, for KC3, the family door is open for Harold, without TW and with discreet paid for existence. I really believe - and I hope I am not wrong - the door of the institution is forever closed for all of the Harkles.
Is Charles a narcissist? It’s awful, the family is riddled with personality disorders.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Smeg was a serial cheater. Aka puck bunny. Trevor was her 2nd husband

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe they should be invited to the Coronation with appropriate levels of security as a loving gesture from a caring family. In reality, this would mean that there would be no exposure at all. False names, heavy disguises (wigs, glasses, beards etc). Smuggled in and out of events using a Tesco delivery lorry. Lodged at a safe house in Stoke Newington. Armed guards and sniffer dogs.
Hazza would be torn between acknowledging that this is his right, his security is paramount and not turning up. Clearly it would make exciting reading for the sequel to his book, but as I think @jonathanlynch pointed out Hazza is doing a Father Ted and the book is merely a list of old scores that he wants to settle.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder why Harold didn't write about the Windsor walkabout to see the flowers left for the late Queen???

Something definitely happened prior to that meeting with William and Kate.

At the jubilee church service, Kate looked liked a cat on hot bricks. But at the walkabout, the roles were reversed and it was cringe who.looked terrified.

I suspect the Royals got wind of Netflix content being filmed and this time William tried to break Harold's neck, not his necklace. I also suspect that Migraine but the full, this isn't how we conduct ourselves in this family speech. During a bereavement, we do x, y and z and nothing else - understand!!! Any deviation from this will result in a one way ticket back to Cali!!!

At least, I hope that's what's happened. They only seem confident when they're 1000s of miles away.

Reactions: 43
No point H coming back to swear allegiance. He took an oath when he joined the army to The Queen from what I understand that oath automatically passed onto KC. Look how he treated that. If she didn't die a few months ago she would have read all of this tit the last fortnight.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The implication of Diana by theorists with Harry Herbert is..fascinating.

The only problem is that they implicated and even photshoped the wrong Harry Herbert to ''prove'' affair (association) and the likeness to Harry .
Simply, the poor Harry Herbert with Diana isn't the Harry Herbert from her 1983 affair .
There's a horses mouth version on a tape (usually need about 100 threads to source) of her being in love with someone 3,4 years into her marriage .
The resident suspect was Mannakee.
Mannakee however joined Diana in 1985.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am still genuinely confused over what apology Harry want his family to make to Meghan?!? - for not responding to every bad headline about her?! - correcting every false narrative?!

And that has somehow given Harry the right to give them the same treatment and to creates so many headlines etc to make them look bad to give them a taste of what Meghan went through.

The difference being, people actually like the RF. Meghan after a while just came out as a thoroughly unlikeable, lazy person.
for not immediately recognizing 43% as the 0ne true Royal, and handing the keys to the Jewels and throne room to Meghan and crown her Queen. That’s what the big insult is. And the 5s are still waiting, anxiously tapping her bunions.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is he mentally ill, or just a vindictive bastard high on weed?
For PR purposes the first :)

For me both, the first with influence of hard drugs and without medication.

Btw, it's exceptionally hard to live with functioning but seriously disturbed person. You are not aware of problem. Only when you hear their version of events, you start to suspect that there is a problem.

Reactions: 25
I wonder why Harold didn't write about the Windsor walkabout to see the flowers left for the late Queen???

Something definitely happened prior to that meeting with William and Kate.

At the jubilee church service, Kate looked liked a cat on hot bricks. But at the walkabout, the roles were reversed and it was cringe who.looked terrified.

I suspect the Royals got wind of Netflix content being filmed and this time William tried to break Harold's neck, not his necklace. I also suspect that Migraine but the full, this isn't how we conduct ourselves in this family speech. During a bereavement, we do x, y and z and nothing else - understand!!! Any deviation from this will result in a one way ticket back to Cali!!!

At least, I hope that's what's happened. They only seem confident when they're 1000s of miles away.
In terms of timeline, where does the book finish? Phil da Greeks funeral? Burf of Lidl?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.