Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think until an announcement is made by Buckingham palace I will consider any supposed source as someone entertaining themselves by stirring the pot I think the statement made by the king about much loved as they continue their lives OVERSEAS said it all. My recollection may be wrong but I don’t think there has been any official response from the royal family to anything said or done by the Harkles since that statement was made by the king. The Harkles have been ghosted and cancelled by the royal family and I don’t think that is going to change in the slightest
Totally agree. I also think the royal journos are looking for things to write about so they start manifesting. The Harkles throw chewing gum to the wall constantly, but in this case I don't think it is sticking to the walls of BP.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
From the monteshits.. this is the reply to JC apology.. you know what Harold and Meg duck right off.. they bang on about apologies and they still moan what is the point! Grow up you sad bastards.
View attachment 1888318
If I was JC I would go to every newspaper and say …” I retract my apology you woke fucks “😂 It would be on every front page !! screw them and their apologies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He'll probably think we hate him because he's ginger, we're all a bunch of gingerists.

And I can say that because I'm 50% ginger, although fortunately for me the brunette 50% won in the hair stakes.....but I do sadly have the freckles and the pale skin which never tans!
My son is a ginger with freckles but tans nicely 😎😎😎

Reactions: 15
I think Harry didn't care how the place was furnished when he lived there alone because he was a slob. When Meghan showed up, she exhibited her total lack of understanding of all things royal and upper crust. She fully expected the place to full of gilded mirrors etc. and fancy furniture like a mini Versailles. How little she knew. I visited the country home of an Earl on a business trip. The country estate mansion was in Scotland and used as a place for high level companies to hold meeting and dinners. The living room ceiling had leak stains. The silk upholstery was shredded in places. The carpet had seen better days. I was shocked! It was a very large room and one could see that it was filled with fine antiques. I later spoke with one of the ladies who was serving our wonderful dinner and asked if the family just rented out the place or used it. She said they used it and we had been sitting in their formal living room! They had another room in the family quarters that served as, what in the US is called, a family room with TV etc. I saw something similar in a documentary about Blenheim Palace and the late Duke. He was filmed in his version of his family room in an old battered and cracked leather chair that his daughter, a famous interior designer, said he refused to part with. The point is that shabby chic is alive and well with the upper classes and the aristos. Carole Middleton was laughed at when pictures of her home were published and it was called rather nouveau riche. Meghan did not understand any of this old money mindset and I think that Nott Cott fell right into that. She probably wanted to live at Windsor Palace because she thought it would be luxurious and she would be living like a princess. Maybe not. There could have been lumps in the mattress. That's an old aristo trick to keep a guest from wanting to stay longer than the shooting weekend.
Princess Anne’s sitting room. It looks pretty lived in and homely to me but I doubt very much that this would be Meg’s idea of what the sitting room of a Princess should look like.

B1911BE3-6D9E-4259-805A-B5D7946B5A11.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I think that H has really lost the plot and that something big is going to happen soon. Whether that's him imploding live on air or coming out with something even more dangerous than he has already. I can feel it in my bones.

Reactions: 55
I think that H has really lost the plot and that something big is going to happen soon. Whether that's him imploding live on air or coming out with something even more dangerous than he has already. I can feel it in my bones.
Why do you think Smeg is AWOL??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Car crash, then plucked eyebrows....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's sitting back letting him take all the flak for the book she oversaw.
The next step will be divorce for payout , with her acting a tear & telling her crony enabler , Oprah, " he hit me"

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Charles knew what skeletons he was bringing to the Throne, but with his mixture of stubbornness and vanity he may cling on with Camilla, who I personally don't think is mentally or physically fit to be QC. I always wondered why HM stayed on so long.
On what do you base your opinion? In what way is Camilla mentally or physically unfit to be QC? Details please.

Reactions: 19
Didn't one of the boys say she'd have come round and encouraged the kids to make a total mess and been all charm and fun, and then gone off home leaving them to clean up and settle the kids back down again?
Yes, it was William. He said she'd have come round at bathtime, caused chaos and then left.

• Sick
She knows how bad and explosive the book is and is sitting back watching him take all the flack. I've read a few articles that are saying yes she's bad but this is all H. Therefore it appears she is starting to get some favourable posts. Ugh

Toby Young, of the Free Speech Union, speaks to Laurence Fox on Clarkson v Markle.
Obviously Monteshito's biggest fans ;)
(My phone now autocorrects Montecito to Monteshito. What an influence tattle is...)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He'll probably think we hate him because he's ginger, we're all a bunch of gingerists.

And I can say that because I'm 50% ginger, although fortunately for me the brunette 50% won in the hair stakes.....but I do sadly have the freckles and the pale skin which never tans!
I have the dark hair, pale skin and freckles! Kid 2 is ginger and is nowhere near as fair skinned as me! Way less freckled too.

Reactions: 11
I also wondered why Nott Cott was such an almost bare bachelor dump. He took it over from the Waleses who would have had it all nicely furnished. They’d understandably have taken George’s nursery stuff with them but isn’t the rest of the furniture attached to the house? I’d understand it being emptied if a non-family member had moved in after them but it seems odd that it was for Harry. Perhaps it was known by all that he couldn’t be trusted not to trash priceless antiques on his drink and drug binges?
I spend far too much pondering about things on here. 🙄 however, was doing a bit of housework (shockerooni) . I buy furniture at auctions, so it is mostly antique, and I thought that Meg might be like a friend of mine who would describe my stuff as old junk. Her house is all grey and white, with fur throws and fancy mirrors, the occasional white candle. I bet TW is like her, unless it is shiny bright and brand new, she’s not interested. Phillistine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.