Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's awful, but I hope the rumours are true.

It will bring this whole shitshow to a screeching halt.

I also hope that, if she's not implicated, they bring her down with some financial digging into the foundation.

Their complete downfall and total disgrace will silence them (and remove their platform) forever, and that will be a huge relief.
Yes, the RF should have come clean a long time ago and not allowed fake photos. Like layers of an onion, you have to add a lie to cover the previous lie.
The problem is that the Stoats have made very sure with every step of the way from when they first met that our Monarchy is tied into what happens to them.
If the rumours are even partly true, how the RF will explain away paying off a brain-damaged woman is anyone's guess. Surely that won't be allowed to come to light? Let alone any other incidents.
KC has many skeletons and isn't well, hardly surprising with this lot round his neck. Did our beloved Queen know or was it kept from her? I hope I'm still around to see a fresh start with William.
It's well known that cruelty to animals spills over into cruelty to people.
The Stoat accounts for their charity scams have never been investigated and they were allowed to get away with murder.
One commentator said about the Negotiations Headline that the Ho would be part of Team Stoat at the table. She will be non-negotiable, like Camilla.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
HG Tudor. M says she trying to save them from themselves. H doesn't realise he is the one who needs saving from his narcissist wife

Reactions: 21
I keep waiting for the tit to hit the fan, because I believe it will very soon. There’s just way too much shady tit out there pointing in the direction of the Gruesomes to be ignored any longer. I think their time is just about up, and they are going to have to face the music for all the underhanded, cruel, illegal and crappy things they’ve done. I also believe authorities have the full cooperation of people who have been done wrong by the Harkles. I think they pushed some things just a little too far, and those affected basically said, “enough is enough.” When the dam breaks, it’s going to be a complete shitstorm. (Just my opinion) Until then, I’m just gonna keep making fun of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I keep waiting for the tit to hit the fan, because I believe it will soon. There’s just way too much shady tit out there pointing in the direction of the Gruesomes to be ignored any longer. I think their time is just about up, and they are going to have to face the music for all the underhanded, cruel, illegal and crappy things they’ve done. I also believe authorities have the full cooperation of people who have been done wrong by the Harkles. I think they pushed some things just a little too far, and those affected basically said, “enough is enough.” When the dam breaks, it’s going to be a complete shitstorm. (Just my opinion) Until then, I’m just gonna keep making fun of them!
I believe so too. Lawyers are now working frantically behind the scenes. Conversations, letters, meetings - all take time. People involved will be receiving advice on how to do things by the book in the correct and legal ways. There's no rushing these processes, justice requires patience.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Yes, the RF should have come clean a long time ago and not allowed fake photos. Like layers of an onion, you have to add a lie to cover the previous lie.
The problem is that the Stoats have made very sure with every step of the way from when they first met that our Monarchy is tied into what happens to them.
If the rumours are even partly true, how the RF will explain away paying off a brain-damaged woman is anyone's guess. Surely that won't be allowed to come to light? Let alone any other incidents.
KC has many skeletons and isn't well, hardly surprising with this lot round his neck. Did our beloved Queen know or was it kept from her? I hope I'm still around to see a fresh start with William.
It's well known that cruelty to animals spills over into cruelty to people.
The Stoat accounts for their charity scams have never been investigated and they were allowed to get away with murder.
One commentator said about the Negotiations Headline that the Ho would be part of Team Stoat at the table. She will be non-negotiable, like Camilla.
HMQ EII insisted that any family business was dealt with only by blood family not married instead - I suspect that won't change.

I do think this is the ex royal usual claptrap.

Well they can always form them to make a bed for the squatters because we all know they like to outstay their welcome 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Congratulations to Spangly on the thread title.

However, I’m massively disappointed that whoever it was the gave us “Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire” didn’t submit it as a thread suggestion. So, please, pretty please submit it.

Best title EVER!
Agreed...100%🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't be surprised if they remove any role for the Royal Dukes in the coronation ceremony. There are currently 4 (Gloucester, Kent, Sussex and York), and the first is 80, and the second is 89, and if god forbid either were to pass away the titles cease being Royal Dukes that leaves just York and Sussex, so would Charles really want either of those two involved??
I thought I read somewhere That Charles had changed it and that William would represent all of the dukes in the fealty ceremony

Reactions: 22
Is he mentally ill, or just a vindictive bastard high on weed?
He’s always been a twit, as a child he hated being second to William and the jealousy and anger grew.

Booze , drugs and his very difficult personality made him worse but I’m favouring rich, very spoilt entitled bleep rather than mentally ill dimwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.