Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if they remove any role for the Royal Dukes in the coronation ceremony. There are currently 4 (Gloucester, Kent, Sussex and York), and the first is 80, and the second is 89, and if god forbid either were to pass away the titles cease being Royal Dukes that leaves just York and Sussex, so would Charles really want either of those two involved??
I read that the Dukes were still going to swear the oath of allegiance together in situ but not do the out the front kneeling bits - Edward, as the son of HMTQ is entitled to Dukedom but chose the 'Earl' title - he has the theoretical standing of a Duke. Harold would be expected to say the oath, but knowing him he would just mouth it - ditto the anthem 'God Save The King' unless he stays silent in defiance (as he has done before - git :mad: )

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Lovely new thread and title! ♥👏

I was thinking that if Sparry showed up at the Coronation, we can hold up Simon Sparry Go Back posters. Didn't exactly work for us all those years ago, but also kind of did. But then, his reading comprehension...

But I dreamt of an even better plot scheme plan (the alternative was sad memories with backstabbing people so 🤷).

The plan: Tell Sparry and his Ho that all is forgiven, they're the best and will be Kwing and Kween, so a special entrance has been prepared for their grand descending upon the poor nasty British public and media. Give them any old entrance. Lots of stairs that they have to climb and then descend. When they're smirkily descending and are at the middle of the staircase, hold up 'Simon Smarkles Go Back' posters. When the Ho throws a strop, tell her the camera didn't get her best profile (😂😂) so she has to go back and do it again for it to look like the Ho she is perfect. Do it every time they are descending, each time coming up with excuses like a candle obstructing the view etc.

For entertainment science and to extract some good from all the effort we would be putting in, we get psychology students to run certain tests, starting with Pavlov's conditioning theory. At what point do the Smarkles start going back on their own upon seeing the posters, without the need for any excuses? We can later extrapolate that information and see how we can apply it to them popping up, hanging around/appearing in media in general.

This whole exercise will continue until after the Coronation has ended and everyone is back safely in their homes.

We make sure to end it all with, "Never mind, you two aren't fit to be Kwing and Kween. We'll find someone else." That should keep them busy for a while so we all can quickly escape.

Risks are many, though rewards include seeing those two get increasingly frustrated, knowing that Catherine would get some breathing space, and spending time with our favourite Equerries (Charles has approved). 😉

ETA: Can't do a plot scheme plan without evil laughter

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I completely disagree. How would they be under any sort of control? They're already not supposed to be using their titles for commercial purposes, yet that's all they do - and without sanction.

Also, the way they have behaved is far worse than whatever Thomas Snr did and the Harkles haven't reconciled with him.

In a way, I hope the rumours about 25 are true. That would see him off once and for all.
God, let the frightful pair back in and they'll be recording every conversation for a start. And taking photos of god's knows what. And I don't really care about Charles but I do care about how bad it would make William and Catherine feel. Just no, no, no. They have to be punished and cut loose.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
Can the Pope still excommumicate someone from the Catholic Church if he wants to?

Can't the monarch excommunicate someone from the Royal family and line of succession?
If not, we need that law making now.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I completely disagree. How would they be under any sort of control? They're already not supposed to be using their titles for commercial purposes, yet that's all they do - and without sanction.

Also, the way they have behaved is far worse than whatever Thomas Snr did and the Harkles haven't reconciled with him.

In a way, I hope the rumours about 25 are true. That would see him off once and for all.
If old flap ears goes against the goodwill of the people for this fucker he is done for good.

NO way back for these two except before the courts for violent behaviour,drug taking and treachery.

They should carry on ignoring them and no bleeping invite to the Coronation it would upset other family members and put them all on edge just like before and our stupid wanking press would be all over them.

If I saw her smirking bleeping kisser I will have a fit with me bleeding leg up.

duck OFF YOU WET WANKER and take your shitfaced,smirking,snarky,snarmy old tart with you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I am seriously worried about this report of the RF seeking reconciliation (although don't know why I'm expending energy on them when my own life is far from ideal!)

I hope it's not a case of whoever shouts the loudest gets the most rewards - as in KC will do everything possible to appease Harry. That will alienate KC from the nation, but it will also, and more seriously, alienate him from William. I can see William - the dutiful one - ending up thinking wtf? Harry was a pig and he ends up getting what he wants - like, what's the point???

I think if the dimwits end up at the coronation with their usual fake smiles and everyone plays nice I will just vomit. Next thing H will be given responsibility for all the commonwealth as he wants.
Apologies fornthe glitches again
I wouldn't worry about this article, as it is just them returning to their MO when no releasing books, interviews, docs or podcasts. It is a 3 pronged "will they won't they" rinse repeat of attending the coronation /reconciliation/lose titles. That's it. That is all we will get until the coronation date. Over and over.
Tedious. And annoying which is why I wish Chuck would be a leader and make formal announcements about all three points. Just to stop the volley. It would trigger a new leaked story cicle but in less boring subjects. Outrage, racism, whatever but that would last 3 months max since they would no longer actually have content and the follow up books and jnterviews would run out of things to say quickly. They need to be put on the Fixated Person list too. Just for good measure and to scare off editors around the world (not sure the conseqjences of being seen as aiding and abetting a fixated person/stalker, but would be fun to find out!)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Congratulations to Spangly on the thread title.

However, I’m massively disappointed that whoever it was the gave us “Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire” didn’t submit it as a thread suggestion. So, please, pretty please submit it.

Best title EVER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I just don’t see how this ‘reconciliation‘ would work.

First the meeting…M would demand to be there and H would insist on it…either by Zoom or in person. There could then be no confidentiality, no ability for both sides to talk freely. Actually, even without her, that is the case. If every demand was not granted, then there’s more fodder for another book or sensational interview…”Tonite at 10pm, we sit down with Prince Harry to hear all the details of the failed ‘Reconciliation Summit.”

And what of the demands? The half-in, half-merching role? There is no controlling M…who will take in whatever ‘cause’ she feels is hot in American politics, no matter the international consequences. She will feel free to push her views wherever and whenever. Like most celebrities, she wants to spread Hollywood culture worldwide unconcerned for diplomatic implications. Even our Woke politicians have more sense than that. Is her personsl mission compatible with the best interests of the UK in the global community? As priest to her Goddess complex…thry both have a savior complex. Good luck controlling that.

I think silence is best. I think they must wait for her to tire of him…once she finds him no longer useful. i think that could be fairly soon. As for the coronation, I think they'd love to be hired as commentators, sitting by Gayle…describing events…on live TV.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I am still genuinely confused over what apology Harry want his family to make to Meghan?!? - for not responding to every bad headline about her?! - correcting every false narrative?!

And that has somehow given Harry the right to give them the same treatment and to creates so many headlines etc to make them look bad to give them a taste of what Meghan went through.

The difference being, people actually like the RF. Meghan after a while just came out as a thoroughly unlikeable, lazy person.
HMTQ herself should have called for a press briefing and released a statement that no one should bother the Ho or call the Ho a Ho because the Ho wasn't a Ho, that she didn't make Catherine cry, that she is the best-dressed princess in all of Time, that she is One's favouritest and so is her current husband (ignore One puking), and ...well, it's a long list and I don't have much will to live anyway, but you get the point.

However, I’m massively disappointed that whoever it was the gave us “Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire” didn’t submit it as a thread suggestion. So, please, pretty please submit it.

Best title EVER!
Sparry's todger was the knoblet on fire 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would love if William wrote a retaliatory HEIR book.

Grandpa’s funeral
I was alarmed by how close together Harold’s eyes were, by now barely an inch of pink flesh stood between him and a Cyclops. The breeze caught the sparse tufts of his hair plugs, playfully whisking them this way and that, revealing the pale, flaking pate beneath. A sudden gust sent one flying across the church grounds, catching now on one of the moss-clad tombstones. I looked away, awkwardly. He’d always had a problem with letting go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
IF the "peace talks" story is true the public will turn on the RF so quick their heads will spin. And if I'm Catherine there is no way in Hell I'm talking to, apologizing or being anywhere near H&M or letting my kids near them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

Best title EVER!
They did submit it.
But it got fewer votes than the one that won.

However, if they submit it again, I will vote for it again.
I think it's good enough to try again.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
My belief is that the stories of reconciliation are far from truth. On one side is part of the Palace narrative - they keep saying it since the Queen's funeral. On the other we know that it keeps the Harkles on the press. So both sides can be leaking it in a way or other, and they will be around until some sort of understanding is in place - can't see that happening soon, while Harold is still married. However we think that KC3 is being weak - I think he has been weak with Harold as he was growing up, don't think he is being weak now - we must not forget that KC3 is a narcissist as well, who waited 74 years to be a King. I think he likes it more than he shows and he will not jeopardise his position for anyone, and sure not for a traitor of a son.

That said, he might be measuring the pulse of the nation with these stories. Trying to understand how he is seen as a father and as a King - and if you read the comments, it's pretty clear the overall sentiment regarding the theme.

I think, for KC3, the family door is open for Harold, without TW and with discreet paid for existence. I really believe - and I hope I am not wrong - the door of the institution is forever closed for all of the Harkles.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree it’s a difficult 1- RE the coronation. If old Charlie boy doesn’t invite them, then the ginger whinger and TW will go on every American tv programme known to man and moan about racism and unconscious bias and being excommunicated blah blah. If they are invited and go, all media spotlight will be on them, poor KC3 won’t get the attention his coronation deserves. Plus they’ll record every conversation, every interaction, every look will be noted as some slight on princess perfect and her lapdog. So in a way Charles is between a rock and a hard place. Personally I don’t think he should invite them, the damage has been done and now he’s attacked Charlotte & Louis that’s it. Game over

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The RF cannot, and should not, trust them ever again. They can't be allowed access to the RF because they're just going to do the round of interviews afterwards to repeat, make up, insist on how badly they're treated.
And frankly I wouldn't let smeg near Catherine or the children ever. She's malicious, spiteful, envious and dangerous. And she hates Catherine and the children.
If nothing else, the RF needs to protect Catherine and her children. She works bloody hard and always puts the family first. She can't have the stress of having the traitor and the cow near her.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
If it is the RF seeking talks I think it’s only because they are truly worried for Haz.

As I said last thread I think KC set the coro on Arch’s bday to ensure they would be in the UK and so would arch; just so he could see his grandchildren.

Wouldn’t it be a turn up for the books if KC3 invited TM snr so he could see the gran kiddies too.
I think the coronation is on that day as KC grandfather was crowned on the same date.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I want to know what Johnny knows. Why can't he write a book, with many, many previously unseen photos and selfies?! Please.... 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I just don’t see how this ‘reconciliation‘ would work.

First the meeting…M would demand to be there and H would insist on it…either by Zoom or in person. There could then be no confidentiality, no ability for both sides to talk freely. Actually, even without her, that is the case. If every demand was not granted, then there’s more fodder for another book or sensational interview…”Tonite at 10pm, we sit down with Prince Harry to hear all the details of the failed ‘Reconciliation Summit.”

And what of the demands? The half-in, half-merching role? There is no controlling M…who will take in whatever ‘cause’ she feels is hot in American politics, no matter the international consequences. She will feel free to push her views wherever and whenever. Like most celebrities, she wants to spread Hollywood culture worldwide unconcerned for diplomatic implications. Even our Woke politicians have more sense than that. Is her personsl mission compatible with the best interests of the UK in the global community? As priest to her Goddess complex…thry both have a savior complex. Good luck controlling that.

I think silence is best. I think they must wait for her to tire of him…once she finds him no longer useful. i think that could be fairly soon. As for the coronation, I think they'd love to be hired as commentators, sitting by Gayle…describing events…on live TV.
Yes granite faced Gayle would love all this and I bet the old bewigged witch would love to be invited they could be the mediators of the media.

Pathetic,rich,entitled, race baiting bastards of bastardy and buggary just service the fat crone Gayle Granite and don't wear your knees out like she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wouldn't let smeg near Catherine or the children ever. She's malicious, spiteful, envious and dangerous.
I actually think she is dangerous. She's bleeping unhinged. I think MI6 or MI5 (never know the difference) should issue a statement saying that they have received real and credible information regarding a threat on the life of Harry and they strongly advise him not to visit ... THEN on the back of that have the govt. play the Churchill card and ban him from coming ... THEN if needs be have Charles make a statement saying "It's a real shame Harry and Meghan couldn't be here due to security concerns, then give a little wink to camera". 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I don’t want them anywhere near the Coronation.You just know that conversations will be recorded for future use, no matter if they play nice at the time. I also dislike the thought that their bad behaviour gets rewarded.You can guarantee that they would see this as their story being validated.
I understand that KC loves his son, and I truly feel for him.If some kind of private and personal compromise was reached between family members, then that would be a different matter.But that’s not what Harold wants.Harold wants total capitulation, public apologies, and a couple of cushy tax payer funded jobs where he can strut on the world stage.He also wants his family to be publicly shamed.
If he gets any concessions I will be disgusted.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.