Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't who @sophiecaligirl on Twitter is or where she gets her information but she's spilling some hot tea this weekend. I don't want to repost here because if it's not true people are opening themselves up to major lawsuits. Supposedly the one who sees "red mist" when he's angry will have alleged crimes against women exposed in March

• Wow
Reactions: 42
It seems to me that reconciliation is good PR for both sides. On one hand we have cali cunts who are bleating about it for a while, on the other side we have RF. Optics for RF could be: it's obvious Harold is in very poor state, it's known that you should appear to agree with mentally ill, so let's bring him gently to the fold.
Even if Harold agree, there will be flood of articles about how 43 is "devoted" mother to stop her from meeting. If whole family appears, there is a chance for kids to be taken by social services:)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I actually think she is dangerous. She's bleeping unhinged. I think MI6 or MI5 (never know the difference) should issue a statement saying that they have received real and credible information regarding a threat on the life of Harry and they strongly advise him not to visit ... THEN on the back of that have the govt. play the Churchill card and ban him from coming ... THEN if needs be have Charles make a statement saying "It's a real shame Harry and Meghan couldn't be here due to security concerns, then give a little wink to camera". 😬
Great post and a masterclass from the RF if possible.

They are both deranged,duplicitous,demonic dregs of society and must be kept away from this Country now security is another bleeping problem they have caused.

He should stay in the U.S. they appear to love him and encourage his spitefulness, they will tire of him very soon when their rmedia $$ stop rolling in.

Leave them to stew in their simmering pot of shite they have stoked up.

I don't who @sophiecaligirl on Twitter is or where she gets her information but she's spilling some hot tea this weekend. I don't want to repost here because if it's not true people are opening themselves up to major lawsuits. Supposedly the one who sees "red mist" when he's angry will have alleged crimes against women exposed in March
If it's true which I doubt, then bring it on would just love to see the Ginger goblin behind bars but I don't have the bleeding patience to wait that long

Reactions: 44
Picture it - the next family occasion and TW turns up with cupcakes she's made specially for George, Charlotte and Louis.
It reminds me of when my sister - a high school maths teacher - told me her class baked her a cake for her birthday. She said it tasted a bit off and asked me to taste a bit - no way!!
Seriously if I were Catherine I would be extremely worried and wouldn't want the children to be anywhere near that woman either.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
HMTQ herself should have called for a press briefing and released a statement that no one should bother the Ho or call the Ho a Ho because the Ho wasn't a Ho, that she didn't make Catherine cry, that she is the best-dressed princess in all of Time, that she is One's favouritest and so is her current husband (ignore One puking), and ...well, it's a long list and I don't have much will to live anyway, but you get the point.

Sparry's todger was the knoblet on fire 

I like that idea. A real masterclass in British humour, wit, sarcasm, comedy. No reply. Wonderful poker faced deadpan televised announcement, including things like h"apologies we didn't have your penus better protected or healed by Royal Todger Doctors."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The pr puff pieces have told us since last year their plan was Netflix series, book and magic reconciliation in time to appear at the Coronation. That's not how real life works you can't plan to make crazy accusations and slag off your family in tv shows and interviews then demand they apologise to you and bring you back into the family you have ridiculed.

They are falling down out of the headlines again he has shown himself in the worst possible light. As their dear friend OW once said you can forgive someone and love them and not have them in your life. Majority of people wouldn't blame RF for having nothing to do with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If KC wants to play happy families then do it in his own home behind closed doors and quietly.

The Coronation is a state occasion. For the people of the state who will be paying for it.

It was bad enough having to stomach the sight of them at the Platinum Jubilee and the Queen’s funeral but the Coronation would be a step too far. Even seeing H at PPs funeral was galling for me especially after doing OW interview while he was dying.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 100
Just seen a rumour on Quora that the Markles (led by Thomas Jnr) are planning to make a documentary of their own 😅 that'll be fun 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Just seen a rumour on Quora that the Markles (led by Thomas Jnr) are planning to make a documentary of their own 😅 that'll be fun 😅
Yes, Tom said this on Dan Wootton last month. I think he said it would air in the Spring.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I am catching up so too late to post on last thread but in regards to the Duchess of Windsor she actually did write a book The Heart has its Reasons. The Dukes memoir titled A Kings Story was also ghostwritten by an American who found the work tedious and frustrating as according to him the Duke had a limited attention span. The Duke had hoped the publication would restore his lustre and put him back into the limelight. She, apparently, was jealous which is why she chose to write her own. It did not sell as well as his. As I’ve mentioned before it’s quite uncanny the similarities between the two couples
I was just about to post this - I read both years ago and am going to dig them out again. If I remember, neither really slags off the family

Reactions: 25
I wouldn't be surprised if they remove any role for the Royal Dukes in the coronation ceremony. There are currently 4 (Gloucester, Kent, Sussex and York), and the first is 80, and the second is 89, and if god forbid either were to pass away the titles cease being Royal Dukes that leaves just York and Sussex, so would Charles really want either of those two involved??
They already have - only W will have a role.

Reactions: 23
Wow, sorry if this has been posted but well worth a look. TRG focuses on connections to cults, manifesting, and the use of psychadelic drugs which distort reality and may be the origin of some of his perceptions and stories in Spare.

Reactions: 22
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.
They're narcs - there's no negotiations to be done because nothing will make the happy. Look at the list of complaints - things like W got a bigger bedroom than me - happens in virtually every family but no one views it as a slight to complain about 30+ years later.

Guess what W will continue to get bigger rooms, houses and more money now because of his job.

How can you reconcile that?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I am catching up so too late to post on last thread but in regards to the Duchess of Windsor she actually did write a book The Heart has its Reasons. The Dukes memoir titled A Kings Story was also ghostwritten by an American who found the work tedious and frustrating as according to him the Duke had a limited attention span. The Duke had hoped the publication would restore his lustre and put him back into the limelight. She, apparently, was jealous which is why she chose to write her own. It did not sell as well as his. As I’ve mentioned before it’s quite uncanny the similarities between the two couples
I have that book, my Grandma gave it to me
I read it ages ago and can't remember much but it seemed to be written quite well (not like Harry's book, that I only managed 1 chapter😜)
I'll have to read it again to see if TW is following Wallis or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.