Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Tomorrows paper headlines have gone for him.

Telegraph front page says his royal family ambushes harmed the Queen's health.
She was impacted by his attacks in her final months.

No shit, Sherlock.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
This is all getting ridiculous now but it’s hilarious 😆
Harold saying TW sang to a bunch of seals.. what is she snow fucking white now 😆😆.

If anything this book has showed us the following..
TW is rude. A bully. She made our future Queen cry. She insulted her. She’s a narcissist. The pregnancy announcement at Eugenies wedding.. we just know the whole bullying shit is true so just release the papers. it’s all bloody true.

Harold is a bat Shit crazy ginger no balled little boy who needs to stop playing the victim card. And as for TW kneeling at Diana’s grave asking for guidance it’s a pity she didn’t possess her and make her walk into the bloody lake.

yes there is more but this is just bloody hilarious. You just know Megan will be pissed that this whole book is a joke. The pair of them are a laughing stock. They deserve each other really. Both deluded and tapped. I feel sorry for the flat packs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Flojo89

anyone else refreshing the mail homepage every five minutes to see what new stuff they've dug up and delved into about him now
Someone a few posts back said the Royal family have absolutely earned their annual stipend this year and I couldn’t agree more. I’ve not been this genuinely entertained in years 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Pumble

Don’t normally care much about headlines, never felt the need to comment much on Harry and Meghan despite not being a huge fan of either.
But. Today. Has. Pushed. Me. Over. The. Fu@king. Edge. My ex served in the Army. First rule is not to talk about ‘kills’. Absolutely beyond disgusted at this money grabbing, narcissistic moron.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Also… wtf did they bury after the miscarriage? I’ve had two sadly, one was twins too, both very early on, and there was nothing that resembled an embryo either time.

absolutely bonkers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

Regina2071

Credit where its due. He may be an iinsufferable self absorbed ginger twat, but I've not laughed so much in ages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Just some random thoughts I have about this whole thing. Sorry if this turns out really long!

1. Harry wants his kids to have a normal life, away from press intrusion. The best way to do that is surely for them to grow up with the whole world knowing how their dad lost his virginity and that he has a frostbitten penis?

2. Harry will never reconcile with William after this. It's too much, too bad. The passages about how William looks old and ugly with his receding hairline and 'has lost his resemblance to our mother' is just beyond cruel. I don't think William would ever get over the hurt of that.

3. It's CLASSIC narcissistic abuse to move a partner away to a new area and isolate them from their family and friends. I've seen it so many times sadly. I've even had close friends who got into relationships with horrible people, and they went from being kind people into being angry and unhinged and driving their friends away. The narc partner does it by telling them that they are so special and no one appreciates them and their family are awful to them and they deserve better, none of these people are good enough for you, they're all so mean to you! It's heartbreaking and I feel so sorry for the friends and family that have had to witness this happening to Harry.

4. My God, he ain't bright! Absolutely nothing about this has shown him in a good light. How can he possibly have thought this would work out in his favour? He must get it from his Uncle Andrew!

5. He describes how he didn't feel anything as he killed 25 people, but he was so terribly hurt when his brother pushed him. The man's not on planet Earth! How could he possibly think this would endear him to the public? It makes him seem like a psychopath!

6. I don't know if it's different in America because they have more history with that 'one drop' way of thinking, but in the UK, Meg's race just was not a big deal. She was the only one talking about it, and I'm fuming that she's gone crying to America that British people are racist. Fuck's sake, we gave her a £32MILLION public wedding which was broadcast on tv! How is that not welcoming her with open arms? And I'm sorry if this is in any way offensive, but I never even knew she was mixed race until she spoke about it. She looks very 'white-passing' to me. I don't believe she experienced racism here, because I don't think British people would read her as black. The worst thing I ever saw the press say about her was one idiot said she had 'spicy' blood. That's shitty, but it's hardly the nationwide prejudice she is saying. She thinks she's painting herself as the brave victim, but she's doing something much much worse: she's ruining the reputation of a country, with lies.

7. I think you can see something feminine in the stories, as if they are fabricated or embellished by a woman (no prizes for guessing which woman). The significance over the wedding ring and tiara - do men really care about their mother's jewellery that much, or is that more something that's important to women? The story where William shoves Harry and Harry comes crashing to the ground - do we really think two brothers in their 30s who had both served in the military would consider this a shocking level of violence? Do we really think Harry would fall to the ground from being shoved? Or is that from the mind of someone who has never been in a physical fight, and imagines it from her own point of view where William is a big overpowering man, and not from Harry's point of view, where he's a relatively equal match?

• Heart
Reactions: 80

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I previously used to think that I wished the RF would say something to defend themselves but of late agree with their silence and not getting involved in a tit for tat row.

Just watched the appalling last ep of docu, and in it they talk about Jason Knauf and that email and say Cambridges are behind it. However at the end during the credits they show Jason's statement saying he refutes this and was neutral. Then they also follow this with their statement disagreeing. They just can't shut up!

So imagine if RF did put out something, they would respond instantly so on and on it goes.

Well done RF. Keep a dignified silence

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Lupiner

In the article in the Daily Mail - King Charles feared being 'overshadowed' by Meghan Markle, Harry said that Charles said he couldn't afford to pay for her upkeep. So then

"The prince said he considered telling his father the cost of providing Meghan with food and shelter was minimal, given that she did not have a large appetite and could make her own clothes. "

I had visions of Meg seated at her sewing machine, with just a crust of bread to eat. It did make me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Verfugbar

VIP Member
She lay in the field at midnight
Her lips were all aquiver
She smoked the grass
Then smacked my arse
Still now I can't forgive her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
“My wife! My wife! My wife….”

Your wife is an uncouth, uncultured, ill educated, disrespectful, vapid, fame hungry, sexual deviant, talentless, mottled goofy cunt Harry. Give it up. No one has any respect for her. Even rats would turf her out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77