Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Hula flight

Recap.
We laughed and laughed and so did the rest of the country.
We were disgusted by his admission of 'kills' whilst in the military. This is not done and has placed everyone in the UK especially the RF under threat from terrorism.
We were shocked to agree with the Taliban that H is seriously ill and should see a doctor.
We can all see H for exactly what he is a nasty spoilt jealous spiteful piece of tit brimming with malice.
We can all see that a lot of the book and recollections have been written and thought up by smegs.
It's creepy that he keeps a box with his mothers hair in it on his bed side cabinet.
Please add more:
Also huge welcome to all new posters and lurkers. We're delighted to have you here.

Old Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 124
I've just seen the headlines in the Daily Mail, I lost count but I nearly pissed myself
laughing at the headlines, what a WANKER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Wondering for a couple who wanted to avoid SO much press intrusion (that wasn't generating money for them without suing) I'm just trying to figure out in my mind why they're chasing down the press intrusion (now that there's big cash dollars to be had) oh wait 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Love the title and thank you for the recap Cassandra333! I wonder how many more revelations will come out over the next few days in the run up to his interviews and the book officially being released!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Apols if this was in the previous thread, it went by in a blink so I didn't have time to read it all!

1673039718228.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
Just noticed there are some new Mister Men books out.....

mister men mr envy.jpg

mister men little mis vengeful.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 187
I wonder why Eugenie still associates with them given how they treat her (trying to take her tiara, announcing their pregnancy at her wedding etc).

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Bless Harold, he’s done more for international relations with the Taliban than any diplomatic service in the world.

It’ll be talked about in history books like the time the Brits and Germans played football on Christmas Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 125
I wonder why Eugenie still associates with them given how they treat her (trying to take her tiara, announcing their pregnancy at her wedding etc).
She doesn't have a great choice does she really ? Lesser of two evils 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 35
Harry "when they've tried my black, they never come back."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hang fire right at the end of the last thread did I see that at the birth they ate fajitas and did a lil dance?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I tried to explain the harry and meghan situation to my partner..... couldnt do it i was laughing so much i couldnt breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 51
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Off topic but I've just seen that Real Housewife woman, Jen Shah has been sentenced to 6 years in prison. GOOD!!! She should have got 3 times that. You have to be scum to defraud the elderly, absolute scum.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.