Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see child insider Scobie Doo is attempting to diffuse the kill number with ‘context’. It’s not going very well.
But time has context too 🤔
I can't go to his tweets as the sugars make me rage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I see child insider Scobie Doo is attempting to diffuse the kill number with ‘context’. It’s not going very well.
Context DOES matter Omid, and The Daily Mail would agree with him.
Henceforth why his and Meghan’s crime of committing perjury by omitting that she contributed to Finding Freedom in her legal case with the MoS was important information, which they purposely withheld in order to win the case.

• Angry
Reactions: 67
I was hoping the book would list a) all the times the palace didn't defend Harold and Smeg and b) all the times they planted stories on him. Those were his biggest grievances, until a couple of days ago.
And they will be once again when his pre-recorded interviews are aired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So for the USA market he was thinking/ doing this for 9/11 ? Do not buy his account for one second. Has Smegzy all over this. What a tosser.

Reactions: 43
I'm stunned that Meghan didn't take off with it to a lab somewhere to try to clone Harry's mummy to get the perfect little blonde haired, blue-eyed Diana Junior.... Or did she?
Well that would make sense of the "blue blue eyes" comment, wouldn't it?! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“My wife! My wife! My wife….”

Your wife is an uncouth, uncultured, ill educated, disrespectful, vapid, fame hungry, sexual deviant, talentless, mottled goofy bleep Harry. Give it up. No one has any respect for her. Even rats would turf her out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Just listening to the I feel pretty/Unpretty Glee mashup by Lea Michele and Dianna Agron (I keep adding and subtracting from that same school/college playlist 😂). IIRC, the song is from when Rachel needs nose surgery for some reason and wants to model her nose after Quinn's due to her insecurities.

Seemed pretty apt for sharing here 😂 I'm not sure I've got this right or not, but I feel like Smegs got the ski jump trying to get a nose like Catherine's - hers is the very cute, young-ish, slightly up-turned type like we learn to sketch for younger people in portraiture. I envy her nose a bit too - mine is a bit bigger and I'm scared of the day gravity will turn it closer to a parrot beak. Give it up Smegs, gravity is going to get us all some day.

Speaking of the old playlist, a pretty embarrassing song (a rather silly one from an old tv show) just came up on my phone. Thank God only the pup is around! 😂😂 He just ran by with what I'm sure is one of my socks 🤦
Ere' I'm ancient and still got the slightly turned up nose!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.