Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I think we are getting the interviews on Monday. I will not be watching any of it.

I am worrying about the RF and the people of the UK after the dimwit talking about the Taliban in his book. I am having flash backs to the bombing at Hyde and Regents Parks.
There were 11 poor members of the military killed during one and I think 5 at the other. Also a number of poor horses were killed. I remember their bodies still on the road.

If anything happens in the UK as the result of Harry's book he should be charged with treason and all titles removed so he can be locked up.
I worked the 7/7 bombings. When I took my children up to London for the Queens funeral I genuinely felt at ease. My plan was to go and line the streets for our Kings coronation and now - despite many years of operative knowledge and logistical knowledge - sadly I feel that it’s too dangerous. I feel that there will be reprisals. I like to be hopeful that they are more likely to be extremist reprisals but my children are too precious to risk. I would like to hope that the ‘muck slinging’ and sheer fantasy in this ‘book’ are as transparent to the heads of other countries as it is to us; I’d like it be known he is NOT my soldier, or any of ours, and his behaviour is NOT that of a normal UKAF personnel. Hateful Henry and his rotten tantrum has turned a jolly, hopeful and unifying event into something that makes us resident in the UK trepidatious again and that is wholly unforgivable in my eyes. Our threat levels will be raised and it will be entirely to do with that deluded fool.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
So even the Taliban are calling out his lies now.

You couldnt make it up.

Cant wait to read Clarkson's column.
Clarkson should just publish the old one. I bet it would go over differently this week.

That's a joke, for any idiots reading. No need to march me through the streets while you fling poo at me. You're going to need to save that poo for Tuesday for when the real cunts get their book on the shelves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

babynice

These stories from his book are like something from Britney’s Instagram. He’s seriously deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Well done Harold. Bloody good job you’re not staying silent anymore.
The whole world needs to know of the indignities you’ve suffered.

19ACCC62-10F3-4F50-B9F4-E3C066A852C9.jpeg

Yes,🥲 yes I am Orca , 🥲🥲Indeed I am. Oh, how I have suffered at his hands 🥲🥲
And the world needs to know 🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 72

JuneRay

Wondering for a couple who wanted to avoid SO much press intrusion (that wasn't generating money for them without suing) I'm just trying to figure out in my mind why they're chasing down the press intrusion (now that there's big cash dollars to be had) oh wait 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Can't argue with any of this...

Colonel Tim Collins: Prince Harry has turned against his other family, the military.

The colonel has accused the Duke – who alongside the Duchess of Sussex stepped down as a senior Royal in 2020 – of pursuing "riches he does not need" and rejecting "family and comradely love that he badly needs".

"Prince Harry's latest revelations in his memoir 'Spare' are clearly a tragic money-making scam to fund the lifestyle he can't afford and someone else has chosen.

"Amongst his assertions is a claim that he killed 25 people in Afghanistan. That's not how you behave in the Army; it's not how we think. He has badly let the side down. We don't do notches on the rifle butt. We never did.

"Harry has now turned against the other family, the military, that once embraced him having trashed his birth family.

"He has chosen a path that is alien to us in the UK and the Commonwealth, pursuing US identity politics and casting slurs or racism around where none exists in any manner comparable to the USA.

"I wonder whose path he has chosen? In the end, I see only disappointment and misery in his pursuit of riches he does not need and his rejection of family and comradely love that he badly needs.

"He would be well to reflect that money does not actually exist. Ask anybody who invested in Bitcoin. However, love is real."

https://www.forces.net/royals/princ...-has-turned-against-his-other-family-military

• Heart
  • Sad

Chita

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #293 I am the spare. I talk to a lock of my dead mother's hair.

• Haha
  • Sad

Warpaint

VIP Member
6 days into 2023 and getting taken to task by the Taliban on twitter. Excellent start Harry!

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
God bless all of our significant others who have had to listen to us chatter on about the documentary and this book over the past weeks. My darling husband has had the patience of a saint. As retired military, he is incensed over the Afghanistan body count but he did get a good chuckle out of my reenacting the NotCot beat down. He said that, despite being 100% Irish, he would happily drink a pint with William.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70