Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, for more than 10 years I have been working with Americans and in American companies. Pretty sure that if I ever made a comment about "baby brain" or post-natal hormones, I would risk disciplinary sanctions. So, I'm sure is not the sort of thing American Girlfriends tell each other (specially woke ones) without consequence.

• Sick
Reactions: 70
These stories from his book are like something from Britney’s Instagram. He’s seriously deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Credit where its due. He may be an iinsufferable self absorbed ginger twit, but I've not laughed so much in ages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Looks like The Palace are leaking.
I think the press will have sat on stuff like this for years TBH and have just decided that it's gloves off in order to discredit him as much as possible.

Now whether someone has tipped them the wink to do so or whether the editors have just gone 'duck it' we won't know. But it wouldn't surprise me if the government have decided that he needs to be discredited because of the military stuff.

Reactions: 59
I think William is handsome. Maybe not in the most obvious way, but the idea of him punching Hazno was a bit of a turn on to be honest 😬🤣😭
I agree, I’ve had a complete rethink and would honestly bang the tit out of him. And I don’t even do bald.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
when Harry realises what a stupid idea this book was he will no doubt try to blame william and catherine 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
They are such a woeful dumb pair of shits, they deserve the boot being stuck in 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 26
She lay in the field at midnight
Her lips were all aquiver
She smoked the grass
Then smacked my arse
Still now I can't forgive her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I reckon Piers had a week off in preparation for the interviews and book release next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.