Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrows paper headlines have gone for him.

Telegraph front page says his royal family ambushes harmed the Queen's health.
She was impacted by his attacks in her final months.

No tit, Sherlock.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
Harold is the gift that keeps on giving, I’m almost out of popcorn!
From shagging next to his dead mother hair and behind pubs to losing his foreskin, stealing the limelight at his cousins wedding, to fisty cuffs with big Willy, taunted for his little limp winky in the army (why would you admit that!) calling camilia his evil step mum like he’s 12 and about to be sent away by her… the list goes on!
ive also just seen he’s dragging poor Caroline Flack into it now.

POV Harold with his ghost writer
View attachment 1861328
Yes this was the first thing that came into my head when everything started rolling out :)

Reactions: 24
Not sure if this has been shared already as I’m several threads behind but I laughed so hard when I saw this being shared around. Blaming William for the closure of a theme park place in Adelaide :ROFLMAO: it goes to show how ridiculous he is looking to most people now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m somehow nervous some of these stories are so ridiculous that they’ve been planted by the gormless one as a FU. Have any been confirmed as legit? I do bloody hope so as this has to be the best own goal since Gerald Ratner did his after dinner speech!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Mark Dolan on GB News just tore into Hazza. When mentioning about Camilla being the evil wicked stepmother Mark said Meghan is hardly Mary “bloody“ Poppins! should be available online at some point. Definite worthy of a watch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Has it got to the point where the publisher and Netflix can be sued for taking advantage of a clearly mentally ill man? The book is so ridiculous that surely the editors must have noticed that he's quite mad. Didn't they have a responsibility to him? Don't say how many people you've killed Harry because that simply isn't done, especially for security reasons. Did not one person at the publishers have a relative in the military and knew this stuff?
Especially if they were aware that he'd had mental health issues - which they did because we all do. Surely they have a duty of care?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
These threads are flying so fast, I am missing most of them. I only got to page 9 of the last one, and saw that it was closed. What did the Taliban guy say?
screenshot of Taliban guy's comments -

taliban response.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
" But, to be sure ; they are a prize pair of cunts, really...
The Mother would surely have taken the strap to the eejit , for sure....
And her - well ; I've noticed all of the used tea-bags have disappeared from.out of the Cistine .....the Mother would be furious , an I'm not saying anything, begosh and begorrah, but I wouldn't be surprised if those tea-bags haven't been put to nefarious purposes and something else, but I have to go now".
Screenshot_20230106-222014_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
ooh, I wasnt allowed to post this on a DTel comment about the penile frostbite...
TMI TMI TMI! I have no need whatsoever to know this much about someone else's genitals. STFU!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Apologise if this has already been mentioned. But does anyone else feel Harry is doing this to cause maximum amount of pain towards Charles? Like getting revenge for the slighting he feels he got after his Mum died?
Being as he described losing his Mother as traumatic, I can’t help but feel the lack of empathy being displayed towards his Father, who has been under attack since his Mum died. If he knows trauma why is he inflicting it? Psychopathy or revenge?
Its unforgivable.
He is blaming his father and Camilla for his mothers suffering .
Children often chose one parent, even if the remain on the surface amicable with the other, the distance, lack of connection stays for life.
It is also revenge , initially for the original events, now for the narcissistic slight of realizing the hierarchy that he was protected from since birth.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Spare appears to be the Keystone Copes version of a 'manly' memoir.

Lets see:
Lip gloss-check
Swated stallion-check
Broken necklace/ dumped me in the dog bowl-check
Time out for sassing mummy meghan-check
Singing seals and decaying hair folicles fertility rites-check
Big willy is a bully-check

Papa, I pissed off the taliban, now can I have my securridy back?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.