Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think we'll see them in public again? Can you imagine what the journalists will shout next time :LOL: It won't be 'Are you putting money before family Harry?' It will be 'How much of a fantasy world are you living in traitor?' 'Why are you so obsessed with your dick, prick?'
It's going to be so much fun.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Not sure if this has been shared already as I’m several threads behind but I laughed so hard when I saw this being shared around. Blaming William for the closure of a theme park place in Adelaide :ROFLMAO: it goes to show how ridiculous he is looking to most people now.
Nooooo… this is a joke, right?

also, going back to the dog bowl dust up, surely landing on a dogs bowl would crack a rib, or do more serious damage if it actually landed on the kidney area of your back? Thinking more about it today I just can’t believe it, something's off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Isn’t the tea and toast they give you after giving birth just the best thing ever?
You get to eat something in the UK?
Here in France, when I gave birth at around 8AM, after an all-night labour, I was not given anything because it was "past breakfast time" by the time I was in a room. Then they brought me fish for lunch, which I cannot eat, because "you cannot choose your food on the first day".

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Surely if all of this is bullshit, they'd be suing the papers for the lies, or the shop for releasing it early? They have been very quiet haven't they? So is this leak the real one or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has it got to the point where the publisher and Netflix can be sued for taking advantage of a clearly mentally ill man? The book is so ridiculous that surely the editors must have noticed that he's quite mad. Didn't they have a responsibility to him? Don't say how many people you've killed Harry because that simply isn't done, especially for security reasons. Did not one person at the publishers have a relative in the military and knew this stuff?
Especially if they were aware that he'd had mental health issues - which they did because we all do. Surely they have a duty of care?
More to the point, did the proof readers not pass comment whilst checking it over as they MUST have read some bits rather than just skim over?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
"There he is, getting ready to have the book up his arse"

Graham Norton on BBC1 just now, getting a word in on H, alongside a picture of H spreading his arse cheeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Also, in light of him saying the numbers he killed, my husband called him a bleeping prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Now that it is all out, in a few weeks time most folk won't care about it. Goodbye Harold.

Reactions: 37
More to the point, did the proof readers not pass comment whilst checking it over as they MUST have read some bits rather than just skim over?
They probably did, every proofreader I've worked with does that and they leave lots of comments in the docs they review (they do where I work), but it's very likely Hazza (or M; let's be honest) chose to ignore/overrule their recommended edits and go with whatever they wanted

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You get to eat something in the UK?
Here in France, when I gave birth at around 8AM, after an all-night labour, I was not given anything because it was "past breakfast time" by the time I was in a room. Then they brought me fish for lunch, which I cannot eat, because "you cannot choose your food on the first day".
At least you got a room, I was sent home straight from the delivery room after babies 2 and 3 because there were no beds! Not that I wanted to stay but it would’ve been nice to have had a few minutes to rest!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
duck me, I just can’t believe what I’m reading, it’s got to be satire, surely?!!! 🤣🤣🤣
You literally can’t tell where the book ends and the jokes begin! This month’s Private Eye doesn’t really need to do anything but reprint a bunch of pages from Spare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Meghan rewrote it.
She thinks all this tit makes her look good.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Er, where to begin…

Hazza yet again has shown that he’s a plastic soldier, he has little sense of what it means to serve, to stand shoulder to shoulder in the armed forces. By literally counting out how many people he thinks he killed on active service - like pheasants on a shoot - he has added insult to injury as he recounts his ’troofs’ as he flails about with his cod philosophic ramblings, his search for meaning.

Harold, Tattlers know you to be a self-serving greedy dimwit, then you go speak & confirm that we were right all along.

Then you take a poke at the Taliban in your memoirs, those fellas - & I may be specific on this one - known for their respect for human rights, equality & commitment to quiet peaceful prosperous life for Afghanistan. NOT - tho’ they do seem to have a wry humour as their mocking social media posts & a strict eye for detail as they check their calendars for the death counts on Hazza’s days on shift.

Chess? It ain’t funny & it certainly ain’t clever.

Poor Hazza forced to leave the UK ‘cos the nasty Fleet Street gang said mean things about him & his missus so they lived in fear of being hurt like his mummy, then after a brief pause in Canada to count up his air miles, they all go to live in the gun totin’ US of A where the murder rates make yer eyes water, & if that is not enough, he publicly pokes the Taliban.

Sheesh, were I not so very sensible & a member of the Cockup Club, I’d think that Hazza has some form of warped death wish, that he defaults to conspiracy where cool calm critical thought is plenty good enough, that he thrives on persecuting himself & others.
He needs to be in danger, feel under threat, & I read that he had a paid employee drive him through the same Parisian tunnel where Diana died at speed so that he may feel some thrill or just something?

He has been immensely foolish & ill-advised (if at all) to make florid comments about his military service in Afghanistan & the Taliban, particularly after the US withdrawal last year. The situation is far more volatile & difficult for all since he spoke about his active service many years ago.

Surely he has now significantly increased the level of threat against him & his own family - the very thing he fears so much - & also the RF. Now we know that many public figures - not just the RF - in the UK routinely have credible threats made against them & the police/anti-terrorist squads work tirelessly to combat this.

Hazza, instead of living quietly & with care, is walking down the Main Street with a marching band to say ‘here I am, come & get me, do you want some of me?’, just like him falling pissed out of clubs to mill with the Papps only now it’s far more serious & dangerous.

Possibly this brazen taunting is a tactic to bolster his case for IPP status & increased protection?
Buuut this reinforces the case against IPP as he is obviously a loose cannon, cannot & will not take advice & is still not a senior working royal with no wish to be so in the future.

So how may the Harold Steptoes be safe in the future? Give up the titles, place in LoS & Hazza becomes a US citizen so they can be fully protected as US citizens on US soil.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I previously used to think that I wished the RF would say something to defend themselves but of late agree with their silence and not getting involved in a tit for tat row.

Just watched the appalling last ep of docu, and in it they talk about Jason Knauf and that email and say Cambridges are behind it. However at the end during the credits they show Jason's statement saying he refutes this and was neutral. Then they also follow this with their statement disagreeing. They just can't shut up!

So imagine if RF did put out something, they would respond instantly so on and on it goes.

Well done RF. Keep a dignified silence

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Was he in training for the SAS or something?
Purely as a guess, I suspect that it was feared that he would be a high profile target for capture by the Taliban, and that they would then try to get him to say whatever they wanted. This training would have been to prepare him for such an eventuality.

Turns out that all the Taliban had to do was get a low-grade actress to admire his penis & he'd parrot anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Isn’t the tea and toast they give you after giving birth just the best thing ever?
I don’t even like tea and toast and I puked it up twice and went back for a third time lucky😂
The nurses were so exasperated with me trying to make me drink water 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.