Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just been reading about the fact Megan was not allowed to Balmoral when the Queen died. Harry throwing a wobbler.

There is a massive difference between knowing something isn’t appropriate and letting close family be with a recently departed (Catherine)

And Harry assuming Megan should be there making an announcement and then having to revoke it.

He is really very unwell. I’m actually starting to wonder how much of Megan’s actions are powered by her. I would be packing my bags and running at speed.

I kind of hope the Royal Family do respond and say that they love Harry very much and hope now he has had his say he can live his life in privacy with his family.

I never ever thought we’d see him say things like he is. Is madness. If anyone needed a description of a narcissist it’s him.
If someone tells you my mum is dying, me & our siblings (your aunt & uncles), no spouses (apart from the one she was really close to), no grandchildren (apart from next in line) and none of their spouses you don't start kicking and screaming you want your Mrs there. You shouldn't even be there. You are one of the extra grandchildren nothing special. What bleep does that as someone lies dying.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I'm wondering if the reaction to this is what pushes Harry over the edge. I wouldn't be at all surprised if smeg knew exactly what the reaction would be. She's being way too quiet. And we know that she likes to mock people.

I'm very tempted to get the Tarot cards out. Isn't it 12th Night? The energy has a tinge of magick at the moment. And yes, I still feel qualified to say that haz is insane since I'm obviously quite insane myself lol. I'll let you know what the cards say ❤
And it was the wolf full moon (I’m a bit late to the party today 😏)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
One of the many stupid things in the book is the new version of the Nazi uniform incident.
People who know the timelines, claim W&K weren't even together at the time...
Also, even after that mild scandal, Harry was still one of the most popular Royals out there. So why would he think W&K reputation would be tarnished now?

Because he has been calling "racist" left and right to ANYONE who doesn't dance to TW's tune and has been called hypocrite.

I am still waiting for the excerpts detailing how KC3 and POW travel by private planes inspire of being - unlike Harold that is only virtue signalling - very successful environmentalists.
On Instagram EmilieHRH has a slide show about how this revisionist history seems expressly designed to loop Kate into the blame and tarnish her. She quotes previous extensive reporting on it and a source that refutes Kate was there, demonstrating that the rewrite must have the purpose of wrecking Kate’s reputation.

This is just one of the slides.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Every now and again I feel sorry for him but then I remember all the horrendously spiteful things he has said about his family, the fact that he hasn’t taken ANY responsibility for ANYTHING and the stress this must have caused PP and the Queen in their last months and days when they were incredible unwell.

None of it was necessary, and it’s all been done for cash.

They are scum.
And he was a millionaire already. Could have lived a very comfortable life on what he already had.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Surely even they wouldn’t stoop so low as to pretend this was papped after the miscarriage? I remember it quite clearly at the time. It was a dental clinic and a set up Backgrid photo.

s=46&t=Y0PBlcM_EkhsitZDKpmYmg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
OMG! I have these bowls 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 all i need now is a harold to fall arse first into.

ETA: no, they're called ombonad. but the joke is 👨‍🍳💋
🤣Haroldbum is so much better - nearly spat my tea out laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If someone tells you my mum is dying, me & our siblings (your aunt & uncles), no spouses (apart from the one she was really close to), no grandchildren (apart from next in line) and none of their spouses you don't start kicking and screaming you want your Mrs there. You shouldn't even be there. You are one of the extra grandchildren nothing special. What bleep does that as someone lies dying.
He couldn’t be bothered to see her when she was alive, he had no right to be there at her passing

• Heart
Reactions: 48
On Instagram Emilie HH has a slide show about how this revisionist history seems expressly designed to loop Kate into the blame and tarnish her. She quotes previous extensive reporting on it and a source that refutes Kate was there, demonstrating that the rewrite must have the purpose of wrecking Kate’s reputation.

This is just one of the slides.
Yes I remember this now, it was reported at the time that William and Guy Pelly were in the fancy dress shop with him. Kate was no where near this, not even on the phone. What an a- hole he is trying to tar her with his bad choices.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Surely even they wouldn’t stoop so low as to pretend this was papped after the miscarriage? I remember it quite clearly at the time. It was a dental clinic and a set up Backgrid photo.

s=46&t=Y0PBlcM_EkhsitZDKpmYmg
White dress - post-miscarriage. Been there. Don’t think so.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Hi everyone, am a newbie joining the H&M board from S. Korea. They truly disgust me to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
We all know how they both are constantly scouring the Internet for comments, especially negative ones, about themselves. Tom Bower stated this in his book.

Well, I'm gaining satisfaction thinking of them seeing all the jokes, memes and ridicule pointing at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ah I'm sorry for getting the days mixed up (it's always an adjustment coming back to reality after the festive break). I'm also so sorry you're having flashbacks and hope you are feeling ok - big hugs. I really really hope it doesn't come to that; he's so stupid to not realise the wider ramifications of what he's done. I bet he didn't bank on the TB clapping back at him on social media
Thank you Wafflesnwings.
The interviews are probably on different days in some countries. In Aus it may be different as well.

Reactions: 15
The leaks about the book seem to have stopped but there has to be more, right? How did things get so bad they could no longer live in Kensington Palace? Everyone seemed delighted about the baby news, what went so sour with the relationship? Harry was the most popular Royal for years, why would Charles be threatened by Meghan's popularity but not Harrys and just how much money were they spending?

Did Harry know the Queen was dying or did no one tell him she was ill or was it just that sudden? What happened at the Jubilee that they had to get out of there so quickly?

Reactions: 24
Many suspected Harry's late arrival was due to them taking the huff at Meghan being told to stay away - lo and behold, that's exactly what happened! Why on earth they thought she should be there is beyond baffling and shows the sense of entitlement the pair of them have.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.