Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps I’m a prude but this older woman shagging a 17 year old, is that not kind of sick?
It is, but as usual - his stories have no context. An older woman could have been 18 or 19. It may never have even happened and could be totally made up.
If it did happen, it shows you how indiscreet he is. Not just by potentially outing the woman involved but by having sex outdoors in a very public place. It’s against the law - and he must have had privacy drummed in to him from a very young age.
I’m sure it was all someone else’s fault anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
It‘s William‘s fault!
A lot of people having fun with that. Jokes using that.

I didn’t get the last piece of pie. It’s William’s fault.

I also see #shutupharry is still trending. It’s been trending for 2 days now on Twitter. William has been trending with #Williamisaking as well. Job done Harold, thank you very much. LOSER.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Well the Tarot reading was surprising. Smegs thinks she's in a great place and eager to continue :eek: But I'm too tired to write it all out, sorry. Will do it tomorrow.

I will say that there was no mention of frozen parts but the word 'impotent' did come up :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I took a mental health break from the odious duo but back again now because I need my tattlers 😅
I am both deeply disturbed and greatly entertained by these leaks. We knew the book would have to have something shocking if it was to garner any interest after all of their previous attempts at infamy fame. But this...this is off the charts. Harry is coming across as a lunatic.
I'm glad you're all here to chat with. Pop the kettle on. No duck that, I need something stronger 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Interesting that in the Body Language Guy's video, it was pointed out that the only place there are Banyan trees are in Florida. (Where they claim to have buried)

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Just some random thoughts I have about this whole thing. Sorry if this turns out really long!

1. Harry wants his kids to have a normal life, away from press intrusion. The best way to do that is surely for them to grow up with the whole world knowing how their dad lost his virginity and that he has a frostbitten penis?

2. Harry will never reconcile with William after this. It's too much, too bad. The passages about how William looks old and ugly with his receding hairline and 'has lost his resemblance to our mother' is just beyond cruel. I don't think William would ever get over the hurt of that.

3. It's CLASSIC narcissistic abuse to move a partner away to a new area and isolate them from their family and friends. I've seen it so many times sadly. I've even had close friends who got into relationships with horrible people, and they went from being kind people into being angry and unhinged and driving their friends away. The narc partner does it by telling them that they are so special and no one appreciates them and their family are awful to them and they deserve better, none of these people are good enough for you, they're all so mean to you! It's heartbreaking and I feel so sorry for the friends and family that have had to witness this happening to Harry.

4. My God, he ain't bright! Absolutely nothing about this has shown him in a good light. How can he possibly have thought this would work out in his favour? He must get it from his Uncle Andrew!

5. He describes how he didn't feel anything as he killed 25 people, but he was so terribly hurt when his brother pushed him. The man's not on planet Earth! How could he possibly think this would endear him to the public? It makes him seem like a psychopath!

6. I don't know if it's different in America because they have more history with that 'one drop' way of thinking, but in the UK, Meg's race just was not a big deal. She was the only one talking about it, and I'm fuming that she's gone crying to America that British people are racist. duck's sake, we gave her a £32MILLION public wedding which was broadcast on tv! How is that not welcoming her with open arms? And I'm sorry if this is in any way offensive, but I never even knew she was mixed race until she spoke about it. She looks very 'white-passing' to me. I don't believe she experienced racism here, because I don't think British people would read her as black. The worst thing I ever saw the press say about her was one idiot said she had 'spicy' blood. That's crappy, but it's hardly the nationwide prejudice she is saying. She thinks she's painting herself as the brave victim, but she's doing something much much worse: she's ruining the reputation of a country, with lies.

7. I think you can see something feminine in the stories, as if they are fabricated or embellished by a woman (no prizes for guessing which woman). The significance over the wedding ring and tiara - do men really care about their mother's jewellery that much, or is that more something that's important to women? The story where William shoves Harry and Harry comes crashing to the ground - do we really think two brothers in their 30s who had both served in the military would consider this a shocking level of violence? Do we really think Harry would fall to the ground from being shoved? Or is that from the mind of someone who has never been in a physical fight, and imagines it from her own point of view where William is a big overpowering man, and not from Harry's point of view, where he's a relatively equal match?

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Is there any chance that this whole thing is bs, intended to make the world want to buy the book, that actually contains none of this, and is blander than plain oatmeal?

This is what I was thinking but then the trolling of his "beloved" military is too extreme.

I don't think it would be a good idea to then say "sike! we released a parody copy for laughs" after saying he had taken 25 lives and been yelled at by a military officer that his mum was carrying a Muslim baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The twit stood by the burning bridge
Quite happy with his work
The rest of us
Unanimous
Thought "such a bleeping berk"

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It‘s William‘s fault!
A lot of people having fun with that. Jokes using that.

I didn’t get the last piece of pie. It’s William’s fault.

I also see #shutupharry is still trending. It’s been trending for 2 days now on Twitter. William has been trending with #Williamisaking as well. Job done Harold, thank you very much. LOSER.
My favourite current hashtag is #princeharryhasgonemad

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Harry & Meghan#293 William’s wingman turned Hitman, a traitor to your late Gran.

Reactions: 36
I don’t mean to be insensitive about the whole miscarriage story to those of you who have suffered. However I work in the medical field and there have been at least two occasions where police have been called to foetal remains left in bins. One occasion a midwife actually identified the items as a foetus. It turns out it was one of those jelly alien things. Is markle that psychotic to do this

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.