Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
screenshot of Taliban guy's comments -

View attachment 1861356
imagine the taliban calling you a loser
I know we're only 6 days into 2023, but I didn't think agreeing with the Taliban would be on my yearly agenda šŸ˜¬

I am sorry to be repetitive but this takes the cake for me. This is the best reaction to Harry ever.

I never once thought the Taliban would ever make me laugh.

Utter pieces of shite, but so is Harry.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
This is all getting ridiculous now but itā€™s hilarious šŸ˜†
Harold saying TW sang to a bunch of seals.. what is she snow bleeping white now šŸ˜†šŸ˜†.

If anything this book has showed us the following..
TW is rude. A bully. She made our future Queen cry. She insulted her. Sheā€™s a narcissist. The pregnancy announcement at Eugenies wedding.. we just know the whole bullying tit is true so just release the papers. itā€™s all bloody true.

Harold is a bat tit crazy ginger no balled little boy who needs to stop playing the victim card. And as for TW kneeling at Dianaā€™s grave asking for guidance itā€™s a pity she didnā€™t possess her and make her walk into the bloody lake.

yes there is more but this is just bloody hilarious. You just know Megan will be pissed that this whole book is a joke. The pair of them are a laughing stock. They deserve each other really. Both deluded and tapped. I feel sorry for the flat packs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I'm wondering if the reaction to this is what pushes Harry over the edge. I wouldn't be at all surprised if smeg knew exactly what the reaction would be. She's being way too quiet. And we know that she likes to mock people.

I'm very tempted to get the Tarot cards out. Isn't it 12th Night? The energy has a tinge of magick at the moment. And yes, I still feel qualified to say that haz is insane since I'm obviously quite insane myself lol. I'll let you know what the cards say ā¤
oh, please do.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think the press will have sat on stuff like this for years TBH and have just decided that it's gloves off in order to discredit him as much as possible.

Now whether someone has tipped them the wink to do so or whether the editors have just gone 'duck it' we won't know. But it wouldn't surprise me if the government have decided that he needs to be discredited because of the military stuff.
This is what I was saying 3000 threads ago (2 days actually!) heā€™s a squanderer of good willā€¦.things have been mopped up and special treatment ā€¦I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the story for the barracks on lockdown in The Sun came from someone who maybe failed a drug test and had to face the consequences!

Reactions: 44
Also, for more than 10 years I have been working with Americans and in American companies. Pretty sure that if I ever made a comment about "baby brain" or post-natal hormones, I would risk disciplinary sanctions. So, I'm sure is not the sort of thing American Girlfriends tell each other (specially woke ones) without consequence.
You are completely correct, my cousins are all in The U.S. Not one person says ā€œbaby brainā€. If you were pregnant yourself, you might be self-effacing and use that term as a cute little aside, except, well, not really, and more importantly, there is absolutely no way anyone else, less your relatives and friends, would ever say that to you.

This bleep is just bleeping beyond.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
I'm wondering if the reaction to this is what pushes Harry over the edge. I wouldn't be at all surprised if smeg knew exactly what the reaction would be. She's being way too quiet. And we know that she likes to mock people.

I'm very tempted to get the Tarot cards out. Isn't it 12th Night? The energy has a tinge of magick at the moment. And yes, I still feel qualified to say that haz is insane since I'm obviously quite insane myself lol. I'll let you know what the cards say ā¤
I do admit, I've thought that Harry may have been medicated today and probably all access to the internet removed. (and for once I'm not being funny)

However much he thought the press were hounding them at the start, it was nothing compared to what he will endure (through his own choices) in the next week. This has not gone the way he thought it would.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
I have been on these threads for around 2 and a half years now, commenting that I could not wait for their downfall. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would happen like this!
It's great, isn't it. They'll be whipping themselves in hair-vests , next

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can anyone confirm it wasn't old Pwicey? Older, loves horses, would shag in a field behind a pub no issues...
She would sell this story to the highest bidder. if it was her you just know she wouldnā€™t keep her mouth shut. She would be bragging that it was her he mounted šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
yes there is more but this is just bloody hilarious. You just know Megan will be pissed that this whole book is a joke. The pair of them are a laughing stock. They deserve each other really. Both deluded and tapped. I feel sorry for the flat packs
But you know that they have already got the victim statements prepared in that we just don't understand what Harold is trying to tell us.

Because multiple books, podcasts and interviews saying the same (albeit slightly altered every time) story is just not something people want to hear! Boohoo you had a hard life, your brother was mean, your dad was mean, no one wanted you apart from your utterly besotted wife who in no way tricked you, while your whole life has been on a silver platter. We are just sick of hearing about it in multiple platforms!

Reactions: 33
Did anyone post this today because this article seems to be the springboard for Richard Craniumā€™s little story in his book. Although, if so, it was most likely copied by Smegsā€¦

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The person at BetterUp who had the bright idea to hire Harry right about nowā€¦.

1673047723636.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 79
There'll be people in years to come who will gain a PhD or Doctorate on the topic of Harry's penis. Heck I might even try myself
Am actually seriously considering H&M being the topic of my psychology Masters dissertation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
This is all getting ridiculous now but itā€™s hilarious šŸ˜†
Harold saying TW sang to a bunch of seals.. what is she snow bleeping white now šŸ˜†šŸ˜†.

If anything this book has showed us the following..
TW is rude. A bully. She made our future Queen cry. She insulted her. Sheā€™s a narcissist. The pregnancy announcement at Eugenies wedding.. we just know the whole bullying tit is true so just release the papers. itā€™s all bloody true.

Harold is a bat tit crazy ginger no balled little boy who needs to stop playing the victim card. And as for TW kneeling at Dianaā€™s grave asking for guidance itā€™s a pity she didnā€™t possess her and make her walk into the bloody lake.

" sang to a bunch of seals"
" talks to his Muvvers hairlock"

Hahahahahaaaaaaa bleeping hell hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaašŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Jesus christ. I won't sleep tonight! Tears šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There's a film about to start on Channel 4 starring Florence Pugh titled "Fighting With My Family"...caption states "Born into a tight-knit wrestling family..." šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.