Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this pan thing is taking on a life of its own 🙈
I really hope that m+h don't collaborate with the black lives matter charity.
Well if it’s a black pan it matters if it’s any other colour it doesn’t. 🍳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Once again....the NERVE of the bloody woman!

Where was her commitment to dogs when she abandoned one of her own to come and live in London?

I have to shut up now because, quite frankly, words fail me.
She's a fair weather friend and she blows hot and cold so often her thermometer must be well and truly buggered.

Harry and Meghan #26 The LA lockdown Years.🤔

With a burnt Le Creuset pan. 😳
Harry had better behave himself - if Meghan spanks him with a Le Creuset pan his arse will land in the middle of next week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Harry and Meghan #26 Our Lady of LA ,Vancouver, London, Toronto and LA Send Prince Harry Home we pray 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So far the clear winner of new thread title has the word “bullshit” in it and would have to be discarded under forum guidelines ☠

This means that @freda19 is the current leader 🤪

Reactions: 11
Court case update!

Documents released yesterday reveal her case will no longer allege her father was "manipulated" by the press.

Claims the press engineered a dispute between Thomas and Meghan - which resulted in him missing the royal wedding- have also been deleted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Court case update!

Documents released yesterday reveal her case will no longer allege her father was "manipulated" by the press.

Claims the press engineered a dispute between Thomas and Meghan - which resulted in him missing the royal wedding- have also been deleted.
Very interesting! But we all knew it was a load of lies anyway from her. She will be seething. Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she’s allowed a bleeping dog kennel to be named after her son, but would t allow that Australian airplane? twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Court case update!

There will be nothing left for her to whinge about at this rate ... result!! Hoist by her own petard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Court case update!

47EDCC70-25C2-4257-ACB9-AADC5602FC85.jpeg

He’s such a proud dad, and she’s such a happy daughter. What a shame she has sacrificed all of this on the altar of her ego. 🙍🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So far the clear winner of new thread title has the word “bullshit” in it and would have to be discarded under forum guidelines ☠

This means that @freda19 is the current leader 🤪
Don't use mine, I've had the honour a couple of times. I just posted it to possibly inspire a variation.👍

Court case update!

OUCH! That gotta hurt.

AUNTYNOOS,👋 we need your professional input regarding if it makes a difference re either side having an upper hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s such a proud dad, and she’s such a happy daughter. What a shame she has sacrificed all of this on the altar of her ego. 🙍🏻‍♀️
She 'Markled' her own father, what a true humanitarian she is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
latest Taz, start at about 2:17 in to avoid hair and exercise updates!

One of the comments

I would NOT be surprised that the hypocritical grifters MM-"H" are desperate to return to their comfy life in the Monarchy at the British taxpayer's expense. NO A-Listers in Tinseltown want to work with the z-lister because not only is she NOT talented (just watch yesterday's disgusting video, where she exploited George Floyd in order to prop herself up) ... and, she is known to be a DIVA who throws things at people when she doesn't get her way. "H" is a dim-wit and he should NOT be given his position in the Royal Marines again ... Princess Anne would make an excellent replacement. It's also rumoured that MM and Markus Anderson want to move to NY where NEW So HO House joints will be open ... that's where she can find a fan-base, and perhaps she should be renamed the Duchess of SO HO. ... But, maybe they don't want "H" to join them. Keen-eyed observers have noted that Meghan Markle: 1/ said "I" or "me" 37 times; 2/ plagiarized parts of her speech from the TV show "Grey's Anatomy"; and, 3/ her pauses & crocodile tears are the stuff of z-list acting. But then she has plagiarized other's words beforehand:-- Meghan Markle hasn't an original thought in her vacuous head... she takes quotations made by others. At the UN Women's Conference Speech in 2016, she plagiarized Eleanor Roosevelt who said "It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." ... MM warped it into: "...because it isn't enough to talk about equality. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to simply believe in it. One must work at it." ... Also, reflect back upon Harry's word-salad to young people when he dissed the older generation and virtue signaled them on the dangers of social media-- something that neither he, nor his loathsome wife follow; they're hypocrites-- Harry admits she writes his speeches. He said to them that they are the best, brightest generation: I'd advise you all watch the movie "The Way We Were" and pay attention to the speech which Katie gives at her college ... Meghan is a thief of other people's words ... Never forget that she stole from Maya Angelou who said : "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style'" ... MM warped it to sanctimoniously declare that she lived to fulfill her heart's desires ... and that it wasn't enough to survive; but that one must thrive -- while she complained about NOT being asked if she's OKAY during their disastrous South Africa tour -- bitching and moaning about how mistreated she was; amongst the poorest and most deprived people on earth. She truly is repugnant.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So she’s allowed a bleeping dog kennel to be named after her son, but would t allow that Australian airplane? twit.
Because it's a constant reminder of the tour down under when she allegedly threw hot tea over a member of staff?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.