Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PAAAHH HAAAHHHH ‘quietly’!?! Yup very quietly and discreetly if they’re telling ELLE about it. These two are ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Oh! Black lives matter? Do they? She is a bleeping joke. Black lives Didnae matter a duck, when you never invited any Black relatives to your wedding!!!! In fact you never had any relatives (bar wee Doris).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
comment from YT re. MM's 'audition'

I see a cross between Our Lady of Lourdes, Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Medjugorje, and Our Lady of the Annunciation. The Forty Year Old Re-Hymened Virgin. It's far too funny for words.

PAAAHH HAAAHHHH ‘quietly’!?! Yup very quietly and discreetly if they’re telling ELLE about it. These two are ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh! Black lives matter? Do they? She is a bleeping joke. Black lives Didnae matter a duck, when you never invited any Black relatives to your wedding!!!! In fact you never had any relatives (bar wee Doris).
[/QUOTE]
wee Doris x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
You're forgetting Aunty Oprah 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's so weird - it was only a few days ago that he was calling the Sussexes irrelevant!

Thread suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #26 Our Lady MeMeMe and her empassioned plea full of dramatic pauses and fakery!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think this pan thing is taking on a life of its own 🙈
I really hope that m+h don't collaborate with the black lives matter charity...I mean haven't they got enough to bear already without the ex royal hindrance and bad karma...they don't deserve Smeg and hag🙈...only Smeg and hag deserve Smeg and hag🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not sure why anyone is too bothered about some pan advice....you never know when it may come in handy!

Seriously though, when I first came to these threads it was like a breath of fresh air being able to say more or less what you wanted (coming over from DS which is ridiculously heavily moderated) Do we really need to try and start moderating it ourselves? The conversations always get back on track anyway and a little bit of chat in between, makes the posters seem more human!

Back on track, Where's Harry - I'm worried about him? (Sorry, I know he's a.....what Freda says......but I do fear for his sanity!)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not sure why anyone is too bothered about some pan advice....you never know when it may come in handy!

Seriously though, when I first came to these threads it was like a breath of fresh air being able to say more or less what you wanted (coming over from DS which is ridiculously heavily moderated) Do we really need to try and start moderating it ourselves? The conversations always get back on track anyway and a little bit of chat in between, makes the posters seem more human!

Back on track, Where's Harry - I'm worried about him? (Sorry, I know he's a.....what Freda says......but I do fear for his sanity!)
He's in the dungeon being spanked. 😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think he's only doing that to rile Donald up. He knows smeggy dissed Donald and Donald never forgets a slight so throwing her name in the mix is extra tit stirring.
It's schoolyard stuff, like when someone says "You should do your hair colour like Anne's, it's class" when they know you hate Anne's guts and would prefer to gouge your own eyes out with a rusty teaspoon rather than copy her style.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love him or loathe him, Piers Morgan is a very smart man - and I don’t believe for a moment that he thinks Markle is the voice we should all be listening to right now. Why would he? She’s said nothing of interest or importance whatsoever. Listen to Obama would be better and more sensible advice, especially since he’s addressing his comments to Trump.

Nah, he’s enjoying his new found popularity and wants people to consider him to be a harsh but fair commentator - “I only call out people when necessary/credit where credit is due” etc. But it’s clear that he can’t stand her & he’ll be back to his old ways soon enough.

(Thanks for the welcome. So nice to have somewhere to discuss Smug & Mug without having the “R word” automatically flung at me).

• Haha
Reactions: 21

He's in the dog kennel!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Maybe,
Harry and Meghan #26. Still sniping at Kate and still full of hate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Once again....the NERVE of the bloody woman!

Where was her commitment to dogs when she abandoned one of her own to come and live in London?

I have to shut up now because, quite frankly, words fail me.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She spent sixty quid. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
According to Yankee Wally, Meghan markle has made a 5 minute speech and mentions "I, I'm, me, or I'm" 37 times!

Because she is the biggest NARCISSIST in the world!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all.
Word from the birds...mother Saint megalesa has plagiarism and foot in mouth syndrome so we should all join hands and 🙏 that she never recovers,as we all need to laugh at something in these dark days...
I suppose I'm on 🐖 in pooh patrol again..I get the best jobs...
❤🤗😘
:D

Harry and Meghan #26 The LA lockdown Years.🤔

With a burnt Le Creuset pan. 😳
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.