Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this pic on Twitter. Stunning. Future Queen of England. Must burn I’m sure 🤣
AE631F53-4ED0-40A5-A6F0-00B82CFD6990.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Once again....the NERVE of the bloody woman!

Where was her commitment to dogs when she abandoned one of her own to come and live in London?

I have to shut up now because, quite frankly, words fail me.
I read somewhere that the dog she left in Canada wasn't her dog, but it was actually her ex-boyfriends dog and he didn't give the dog over to her - so she had claimed in her old blog posts he was hers, animal loving dog saviour blah blah but apparently MAY have been one of her embellished stories. Although the dog she did bring to London with her broke his legs as soon as they moved here so the other one was probably best off out of it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Meg will ever set foot in England again.
I’m sure Harry is beginning to see through her (he really cannot be that thick, can he ?) and is trying to work out what to do.
Spending all that time together without any distractions, events, parties or company will make him see the light.
I’ve said before and will say it again, there is no foundation to that marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don't use mine, I've had the honour a couple of times. I just posted it to possibly inspire a variation.👍

OUCH! That gotta hurt.

AUNTYNOOS,👋 we need your professional input regarding if it makes a difference re either side having an upper hand.
I was actually just thinking that 👍 We need an intelligent explanation of all the legal jargon, Good thinking 😁

I’m sure Harry is beginning to see through her (he really cannot be that thick, can he ?) and is trying to work out what to do.
Spending all that time together without any distractions, events, parties or company will make him see the light.
I’ve said before and will say it again, there is no foundation to that marriage.
Thank God she's no reason to return now, We don't want her here and she's caused too much crap and ill feeling to ever step back here , don't suppose Canada want her there either .

Saw this pic on Twitter. Stunning. Future Queen of England. Must burn I’m sure 🤣View attachment 146632
OMG Fantastic photograph, Murkle will be spitting mad when she sees how stunning Queen Catherine looks 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was actually just thinking that 👍 We need an intelligent explanation of all the legal jargon, Good thinking 😁

Thank God she's no reason to return now, We don't want her here and she's caused too much crap and ill feeling to ever step back here , don't suppose Canada want her there either .
I know. She really is hated. Quite an achievement to be so disliked by two whole nations.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good, I don't want that hard nosed witch back in this country, she's done nothing but upset people and totally disrespect the royal family. That woman is a disgrace. As for Harry, he's made his bed and now he can lie in it - must be like lying in a bed of razor wire.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good, I don't want that hard nosed witch back in this country, she's done nothing but upset people and totally disrespect the royal family. That woman is a disgrace. As for Harry, he's made his bed and now he can lie in it - must be like lying in a bed of razor wire.
I used to think she was pretty but now I can’t see it at all and it’s because she is a thoroughly ugly person inside.

Reactions: 18
Harry and Megan #26 We will not cut them any slack and that silly bint will Never be allowed back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I laughed so hard at the word ‘bint’ - we need a title with that in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Harry and Meghan #26 The Bint is Skint, she's all chatter; take the hint that #BlackLivesMatter

Harry and Meghan #26 The Bint is Skint, she's all chatter; take the hint that #BlackLivesMatter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Btw...does anyone know where aunty is??
And also,how is the pan with the 90 degree burns doing??
I can't believe Smeg has had so much exposure with the video.sge must have been so pleased that everyone wanted a royal appearance,sat like the queen's official address to the nation,saying to anyone who would listen,well H,that they really do love her...look h,they are calling for my lies,I mean,my words is wisdom.ill just get my book of plagiarized quotes and write my speech.look after a,that's what I call him ,you know.ill remember it cos it's the first letter of the alphabet.
If tylers walls could talk .....he'd probably get an exorcism done and have Smeg tried as a witch in his swimming pool....
...can't wait for my therapy to start after lockdown🙈😲😂
❤🤗😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not since she closed the doors on the magic minge...oh and yes I think he really can be that thick.

Reactions: 8
Good point. He can’t stay there indefinitely can he?
It’s 6 months isn’t it; on a “tourist” visa?
i think it lines up quite nicely with LA deconfinement in July and summer at Balmoral.
My Jury’s still out on whether a Megz will have the brass neck to go back with him.
posdibly to London for a few Charidee photo ops and schmoozing but deffo not to Scotland

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.