Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good, I don't want that hard nosed witch back in this country, she's done nothing but upset people and totally disrespect the royal family. That woman is a disgrace. As for Harry, he's made his bed and now he can lie in it - must be like lying in a bed of razor wire.
I have it on good authority that that lots of things that would be uncomfortable,(cough)others do find enjoyable. Not me, of course, anyone w knows me finds my idea of rough is n
Holy crap, he has butchered her and ripped out her entrails.:eek:

I think I love him.:m

Spot on re haribo and guns too.
thread suggestion Harry and the bint, useless innit!

Surely any appearances she does at the moment is just going to bring a shedload of negative publicity.
I will be struck down for this, but what the hell ...

Oooh frreeda! Think of the repercussion! You're in my prayers, cos, you might meet her downstairs!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god that article is brilliant! I have to list my favourite quotes:

Why send in the Troops when you can send in the clowns?

unlettered turnip-suckers of yore

Until the media opportunity that is the George Floyd riots arose, Meghan seemed more concerned with the lives of African elephants than those of African Americans.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A new stained-glass window for St. Pauls Cathedral commissioned by Meghan honouring St. Meg.

2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think Meg will ever set foot in England again.
I’m sure Harry is beginning to see through her (he really cannot be that thick, can he ?) and is trying to work out what to do.
Spending all that time together without any distractions, events, parties or company will make him see the light.
I’ve said before and will say it again, there is no foundation to that marriage.
It certainly can’t be panning out the way Smegs envisaged, and probably not Harry either. She thought she was going to be wearing tiaras and queening it in the UK, and Harry thought he had found true love.Smegs loved his position, and he no longer has that in the same way. she is probably incandescent with rage on a daily basis. They know they are being ridiculed. Nope, definitely not going well

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's only 90 days on a regular tourist visa per year. To stay for longer is a visitors visa but the duration allowed with that is variable. I assume he's getting some kind of diplomatic special permissions because even as spouse of a US citizen you aren't entitled to over stay the 90 days or have any residency without other visa permit.

Their financial situation is perplexing too as any US citizen that lives abroad has to file tax returns in the US and if they earn over a certain amount of money ($90,000, not sure if that varies in certain states) have to pay tax in the US too.

They're probably getting a lot of generous favours handed to them on both sides as per usual. He could be considered a special person of extraordinary talent and the rules can be waived!
I wonder who has the final say over Visa waivers. Can't see aul Trump being supportive of that.

• Haha
He might as a personal favour to Her Maj. He’s a big fan.
Ooh perhaps! But he also has a massive ego and Migraine snubbed him at the state dinner and also announced she would never live in the US if he was president.....

• Haha
Ooh perhaps! But he also has a massive ego and Migraine snubbed him at the state dinner and also announced she would never live in the US if he was president.....
Oh, I doubt he’ll be inviting them to The White House anytime soon, but I imagine he’d get a small kick from being able to point out that Meghan was spouting ‘fake news’ when she said about never living under his presidency.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone seen this? Interesting article claiming that the Cambridge’s director of communications Christian Jones (who used to work for the Sussexes) is the source of leaks to the Sun about H&M’s plans to move to Canada etc. His partner was allegedly paid £4000 for passing the info on. Harry possibly suing.

This is really interesting - thanks for posting it. I wonder how long that piece will stay up?
If the allegations are proven to be true - surely the Cambridges can't keep Christian Jones on?
As an aside - it sounds like there are multiple lawsuits against the press by the Sussexes - it must be exhausting having to worry about who is saying what about you all the time! Maybe if you treat people with respect - there wouldn't be so much to report on!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.