Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #26 Droning on about Me, Myself and I

I’m presuming this is Meghan and Oprah 😖

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Surely any appearances she does at the moment is just going to bring a shedload of negative publicity.

Reactions: 13
I liked this post on Quora from Maria Rodriguez

Edited to fix link

Reactions: 13

Amid continuing civil unrest in America following the death of George Floyd, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network has set OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here?, a two-night special that will simulcast on OWN and across all of Discovery’s 18 other U.S. networks..

The special, which airs Tuesday, June 9 and Wednesday, June 10 at 9 PM, features Oprah Winfrey as she speaks with a range of Black thought leaders, activists and artists about systematic racism and the current state of America.

Featured guests include politician Stacey Abrams, journalist Charles M. Blow; Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms; Academy award-nominated filmmaker Ava DuVernay (When They See Us, Queen Sugar), professor and author Jennifer Eberhardt (author of “Biased”); journalist and Pulitzer prize-winning founder of the “1619 Project” Nikole Hannah-Jones; historian and author Ibram Kendi (“How to be an Anti-Racist”), award-winning actor David Oyelowo (Selma), Color of Change founder Rashad Robinson; and National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) national board member Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II.

This must be the gig the blind is talking about. A long list of credible talent.... and the Duchess of Word-Salad.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s 6 months isn’t it; on a “tourist” visa?
i think it lines up quite nicely with LA deconfinement in July and summer at Balmoral.
My Jury’s still out on whether a Megz will have the brass neck to go back with him.
posdibly to London for a few Charidee photo ops and schmoozing but deffo not to Scotland
It's only 90 days on a regular tourist visa per year. To stay for longer is a visitors visa but the duration allowed with that is variable. I assume he's getting some kind of diplomatic special permissions because even as spouse of a US citizen you aren't entitled to over stay the 90 days or have any residency without other visa permit.

Their financial situation is perplexing too as any US citizen that lives abroad has to file tax returns in the US and if they earn over a certain amount of money ($90,000, not sure if that varies in certain states) have to pay tax in the US too.

They're probably getting a lot of generous favours handed to them on both sides as per usual. He could be considered a special person of extraordinary talent and the rules can be waived!

Reactions: 8
Megz has never referred to herself as a black woman.
Biracial or “Your sister”
What racial insights does she have from her privileged white world?

was interested to hear an athlete friend mentioned.
can on,y be Serena; but I thought S dumped Megz

Definitely time to pay the piper

Reactions: 9

The way the world views her atm she will have to be very careful ...no wonder she wanted the questions in advance to rehearse what she will say.how many ppl will be picking it apart in minute detail...Brenda and her lawyers will be on speed dial and she won't dare bring h incase he drops a clanger...can you imagine🙈🤪🤣
I'd watch it just to see her squirm cos she's damned if she does and if she doesn't.oprah will want her pound of flesh for favours rendered.
It's gonna get messy 🙈🤯maybe a spray tan,maybe not depending on what box she ticks....🤯🙈🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She would even be dramatic after been arrested for trying to kill Harry 😄

ps hope this isn't in bad taste with the news situation at the moment , I don't mean it to be xxx

Screenshot_20200605-232850~2_kindlephoto-692065995.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Do we think that Richella is Oprah ? She would be crazy to include MM on that show, she would make it all about her suffering as a woman of colour ( when it suits her agenda ) She is still holding dogs by the goolies :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Amid continuing civil unrest in America following the death of George Floyd, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network has set OWN Spotlight: Where Do We Go From Here?, a two-night special that will simulcast on OWN and across all of Discovery’s 18 other U.S. networks..

The special, which airs Tuesday, June 9 and Wednesday, June 10 at 9 PM, features Oprah Winfrey as she speaks with a range of Black thought leaders, activists and artists about systematic racism and the current state of America.

Featured guests include politician Stacey Abrams, journalist Charles M. Blow; Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms; Academy award-nominated filmmaker Ava DuVernay (When They See Us, Queen Sugar), professor and author Jennifer Eberhardt (author of “Biased”); journalist and Pulitzer prize-winning founder of the “1619 Project” Nikole Hannah-Jones; historian and author Ibram Kendi (“How to be an Anti-Racist”), award-winning actor David Oyelowo (Selma), Color of Change founder Rashad Robinson; and National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) national board member Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II.

This must be the gig the blind is talking about. A long list of credible talent.... and the Duchess of Word-Salad.
Wow, if that’s the list of brilliant and powerful people she would be alongside...she would stick out like a sore thumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She would even be dramatic after been arrested for trying to kill Harry 😄

ps hope this isn't in bad taste with the news situation at the moment , I don't mean it to be xxx

View attachment 146933
Oh I am SO stealing that image to diddle with. The potential jokes are endless.

No it's not in bad taste. Take it from me, if you didn't laugh sometimes at this crazy world you may as well give up, curl up and die from stress related crap.

On the subject on pans....

The Meghan Markle 'Smeg' pan....View attachment 146946

It's not Le Creuset though :eek:

Computer says no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I am SO stealing that image to diddle with. The potential jokes are endless.

No it's not in bad taste. Take it from me, if you didn't laugh sometimes at this crazy world you may as well give up, curl up and die from stress related crap.
Thank you 🙂 x

I agree you have to have a laugh and some escapism...this thread is perfect for getting away from stress ❤ x

Looool 😄 yep needs a Le Creuset big enough to put grey t-shirts in a boil wash on the stove 😄 x

Lol 🤭...

Screenshot_20200606-003337_kindlephoto-693922829.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder where Meghan's microphone was in her video...maybe it was on the celling next to a mirror which is why she kept looking up 🤭

Talking of mics...

Screenshot_20200605-232937_kindlephoto-692218329.png

I know it's the shadows but looks funny lol 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.