Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant remember who it was on the thread that was reading the LCC book. Whatmeghanwants on instagram has alluded to their being some explosive event in the last chapter of the book but wont tell anyone what it was.....wondered if whoever's was reading it could give us a clue?

Reactions: 11
It's funny how even though she goes by Meghan, there are always media references to her name as Rachel; originally their 'foundation' was registered as Archeway - isn't that just an anagram of Racheway, because it's her way?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Haven't read it, but story in the DM how Meghan has been working "secretly" with her patronage Mayhew.

I just do not get it. Why does everything have to be secret with this woman? I've never seen the like before. This is not mere paranoia...ugh, what I wouldn't give, as someone long since fascinated by psychology, for a peek inside her brain.

Reactions: 19
I cant remember who it was on the thread that was reading the LCC book. Whatmeghanwants on instagram has alluded to their being some explosive event in the last chapter of the book but wont tell anyone what it was.....wondered if whoever's was reading it could give us a clue?
I think it’s the bit where someone close to Harry tries to insinuate that her dad had ‘interfered’ with her in an attempt to influence her opinion.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Haven't read it, but story in the DM how Meghan has been working "secretly" with her patronage Mayhew.

I just do not get it. Why does everything have to be secret with this woman? I've never seen the like before. This is not mere paranoia...ugh, what I wouldn't give, as someone long since fascinated by psychology, for a peek inside her brain.
That’s just it. She never wanted privacy. She wants secrecy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it’s the bit where someone close to Harry tries to insinuate that her dad had ‘interfered’ with her in an attempt to influence her opinion.
What a crappy thing to insinuate. She’s scum. Hasn't she shat on her dad from on high enough?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Will be delighted Kate has another little one.
A Princess please!
That will keep Meghan out of the headlines for another year.
Royal baby trumps all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And she wants secrecy to up her mystique levels (obviously in her head as we know what she's really like!)
Hmm next thread title "mystique Meghan is too murky for Mustique"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is the pits! 🤬
Are the no depths that Meghan won’t l plunge to ?
She is a very dangerous demon 👿 and succeeding in wrecking numerous lives.

Charles would do well to listen to Yankee Wally.
Some of us remember him as weak and a whinger when he was young but he’s improved his image since Diana’s death.
Now that weakness Is threatening to cause problems for William when he takes over the Duchy of Cornwall. Questions are starting to be asked about how the money is raised and spent. It’s not just a private piggy bank for the Markles. The role carries responsibility both for the people who live there and for retention of the land itself.

How can anyone in their right mind support her?
I’m tearing my hair out in frustration and wondering if I‘m the mad one.
Thank God for you like minded people. 🙏👫👫👫

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not had chance to write anything here for ages but loving everyone else’s contributions!
My query is when are the RF going to say enough is enough. They had the year to decide one way or the other or the transition or whatever it was called. 2 months in and they are an utter embarrassment!
Leaked press, fake pap shots, still paying their bloody security!
Every day they passes, I lose a little more respect for the Queen et all. Enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why, though? What does she hope it will achieve?
Because she wants the exclusive. It's like the soap stars who hide their baby or tell their family no photos at their wedding or whatever because they want a deal with OK or Hello magazine, because for then that's the pinnacle of making it as a celeb. It's about the exclusivity.

Meghan wants the secrecy because she wants the Oprah deal. She wants to ramp up the plebs who believe she is a truly private charity-working feminist champion - gosh she's just like one of us isn't she, but so devoted to her cause - so she can sell at the right time.

She invited Ellen, who they didn't even know, to privately meet their baby so the story can leak that a big TV star was there, so they must be terribly big celebrities and not just stuffy Royals.

She had her Vogue cover opportunity too early so she went the 'humanitarian' route and put other people on it, because she's kind like that, said it would be boastful if she were on it herself (a dig at Kate obviously) and because she is holding out for her BIG Vogue reveal-o where she can maximise her potential.

Hence their self important press releases during a worldwide pandemic and 20 private planes and £500,000 maternity wardrobe; she's trying to build her own profile by the suggestion that she's important enough to warrant our attention, and then she can sell sell sell to the highest, most important and most influential bidder.

But since every move recently has been a huge misstep - insulting the Queen to try to bolster their own image of importance did not help their cause - they're not a hot commodity at the moment and it looks like nobody wants to buy shares in them outside of the National Enquirer or the Globe. If Weekly World News was still going they'd have stories about them holing up with BatBoy and if they burn any more bridges that might be where they end up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How the duck is it a secret? More like secrete what the mad bint is up to.
Loving the thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They only left in March and were given a year to establish themselves. Of course with Coronavirus they couldn't have chosen a worst time to actually find work for themselves. Funding from Chas will therefore be continuing for at least the year agreed.

They planned to set up a charity foundation but in reality they might find that they don't have enough capital, influence and experience to actually do this. I'm not convinced that the world will be giving large sums of money to them now so that they can promote what wonderful people they are, whilst flying around the world for photo opportunities with poor people.🙄

I'm very dubious about the foundation as they don't have huge wealth like the Clintons, Obamas or Bill Gates. It's one thing to turn up at an event as a Royal and shake hands with people, but a totally different game to run the whole business yourself.

If Meghan and Harry embarrass the Royal family or get involved in anything shady they will be toast. We've already had Meghan's PR pieces trying to discredit them, along with veiled threats of tell all books. I think there's a high likelihood of the Harkles getting involved with the wrong people.

It also looks probable that Meghan is very poor at managing money or she spends it like water. She apparently took a large sum from her ex husband and would have been paid reasonably well on Suits but it's telling that she doesn't own any property and doesn't appear to have any investments.There are rumours that she is hugely in debt, so where has all her money gone?
Frankly that should be enough to make most people worried about investing money in anything she's involved in.

Reactions: 21
Why, though? What does she hope it will achieve?
It was another box ticked on her gigantic "How To assess If You Are One Of Life's Victims" wall poster.
Racism ☑
Absent parent☑
Straight outta Compton☑
Kiddy fiddled by daddy.☑

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
but surely Mayhew and the other organisations she’s patron of don’t want secrecy they want / need publicity so that people will donate / support them, Megan’s primary role is to draw attention to them and the work they do. A secret Zoom meeting isn’t helping anyone except maybe flattering Megan’s ego.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.