Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what staff they have looking after them
cant believe there’s been no leaks on that one

Yes, there was a fire at one of their distribution centres in the night.
It’s in California..I couldn’t read the Instagram account

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen this? Interesting article claiming that the Cambridge’s director of communications Christian Jones (who used to work for the Sussexes) is the source of leaks to the Sun about H&M’s plans to move to Canada etc. His partner was allegedly paid £4000 for passing the info on. Harry possibly suing.

I doubt very much if Christian Jones would have leaked the story without the tacit approval of The RF. By the leak coming at several places removed; there is plausible deniability.
It meant that M&H fucked up their negotiations and had to piss or get off the pot re: moving to Canada.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't quite believe how well it's going for her....at this rate even Oprah won't want anything to do with her.Karma is really going to town on her.i really don't know how she's going to come back from this, everything she does or says,or doesn't do or say,is wrong.its quite comical to watch,or like a slow Mo car crash.you just know it's gonna be bad.is she the most despised celeb or what??
Even Rona and the riots can't eclipse her unpopularity...no wonder h wants to come home.
Btw I loved the spectator piece...there will be some very sour sugared almonds out there today
Some days are diamonds,some days are stones(lovely John Denver,I believe)
❤🤗😘

Reactions: 13
I doubt very much if Christian Jones would have leaked the story without the tacit approval of The RF. By the leak coming at several places removed; there is plausible deniability.
It meant that M&H fucked up their negotiations and had to piss or get off the pot re: moving to Canada.
It doesn’t say Jones personally leaked it, just that he was the source and that his boyfriend was the one directly involved and who received the payment. So maybe Jones was indiscreet enough to tell his bf what was going on, and the bf leaked it without his knowledge. £4K doesn’t seem enough for Jones to risk leaking it himself.

Reactions: 7
I wonder who has the final say over Visa waivers. Can't see aul Trump being supportive of that.
For such a 'high profile' couple Harry's Visa waiver will end-up on Trumps desk don't worry about that. I thought Rachel would never live in the US whilst Trump remained President? What's her excuse for that reverse-ferret? Any thoughts? How is she going to explain that?

Having been through the US Visa system as a foreign student one usually goes to the US Embassy and presents evidence thru a small window on why one should be admitted. Obviously, my University sorted all that out. But to gain a visa in order to work takes years. And that is with people who actually have skills. Although, if I remember correctly, if you can prove you have a certain amount of money, not sure the figure ($10m)? you get a free pass and get in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.