Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call-me-H has been let out of the basement, mustn't have been behaving himself as it looks like she's not let him thrive, have a clean shirt or a wash in weeks poor lad. 😂

I
Oh dear....

• Haha
Reactions: 10

[/QUOTE]

PAAAHH HAAAHHHH ‘quietly’!?! Yup very quietly and discreetly if they’re telling ELLE about it. These two are ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Talk about blowing hot and cold, what is going on with this guy ? Is M's court case still happening ?
Mo5, hope you are O.K.
I do think Piers’s stance is because he was being told to ‘give it a rest’ and ‘stop bullying Meagain’. So he is biding his time before going in for the kill.
I’m wondering now if he knows that a divorce is imminent and then he can do a whole round of ‘I told you so’.

I’m pleased we’re back on track with this thread; I
usually read everything but found myself skimming over so much stuff. This thread was so different as it left all the attitudes at the door. Please keep it that way. I get enough angst in the real world without feeling stressed on here.

The placement advertising on here always cracks me up.

0565E9E4-36C5-48E3-8404-4FCF9E3129B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we stop talking about the saucepan now. Someone on this thread burnt a pan. And ask for advice on a Harry and Meghan thread?? Those Le crescent are nothing but a rip off. Keep on topic!! Go on the off topic thread or advice. thread. Do people not read thread titles? . If you can't deal with a burnt pot then keep out of the kitchen. This whole thread have people replying to a burnt pan. On a Harry and Meghan thread?

How long before Harry and Meghan divorce? I say 1 year from today.. On topic 👀
She will divorce him when he burns the saucepan trying to clean his grey polo shirts
as someone said polos are white

Sorry could not resist will get the ladder to reach the naughty step

Back on topic I think she will cling on till she finds some other rich brainless twit
Turn the tables on Harry saying he was making her depressed and she had to put Archie first

PAAAHH HAAAHHHH ‘quietly’!?! Yup very quietly and discreetly if they’re telling ELLE about it. These two are ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Yep as quite as using a megaphone
Bet her bump was really hiding a recording devise which she will edit to show how the royals dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet her bump was really hiding a recording devise which she will edit to show how the royals dislike her
Ohhh, didn't think of the secret recorder in the moon bump trick, Get Smart style

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooh @Nannyto2 - you just inspired me with a thread title

Meghan and Harry #26 Megaphone loves to blow her own, whilst Harry's left in the dungeon, alone!

• Haha
Just out of curiosity, I though I’d see how long it takes her to mention herself in any of her official speeches. (I hate listening to her fake voice but I’m taking one for the team.)

Smartworks launch
37 seconds in.... “When I first moved to the UK....”

Grenfell cookbook
21seconds.... “ I had just moved to London....”

South Africa
about 2 seconds
”I am here as a member of the royal family...”
Who the duck says that?! She likes to remind the peasants.

Compare and contrast Kate: sticks to the subject matter

Interesting!!!!!

Reactions: 13
she only did the video after some were asking where she was with her statement. But it took her 10 days......to rehearse
Yes f course. She will have been practicing that sad, concerned face for days.
Who des she think she is fooling?
If Samantha is to be believed Meghan really is a terrible person.
Would she lie to that degree??

Reactions: 16
@Momof5intheStatesI thinkt some Australian Djs did a prank and rang the hospital...it ended badly..I will find a link...the midwife who fell for the fake phone call..subsequently commited suicide..very sad..
That 'story' is a complete pity party on the part of the DJ! - I don't feel sorry for her at all!

Harry and Meghan #26 The LA lockdown losers
Love this!

Reactions: 6
Yes f course. She will have been practicing that sad, concerned face for days.
Who des she think she is fooling?
If Samantha is to be believed Meghan really is a terrible person.
Would she lie to that degree??
I was wondering is it really Samantha posting
Not up on Facebook twitter etc
So could anyone set up an account in her name

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Girl, half of Ireland are descended from Spaniards so the Irishman your great great nan married was likely part spanish as well.
When the Armada got fucked up off course a lot of hunky Spanish sailors were shipwrecked on the south coast round Cork etc. They just settled in cos, just like the Spanish, the Irish also thought Elizabeth the first was a bleep and they were Catholic so they integrated well and spawned many little dark haired babbies.
You would swear one of my bros is Spanish, another looks like a bleeping Viking. We're a proper ragbag.
I always believed there were no survivors from the Armada fleet.
The so called ‘dark Irish’ are just s because they happen to have slightly sallow skin not actually dark.

Can we stop talking about the saucepan now. Someone on this thread burnt a pan. And ask for advice on a Harry and Meghan thread?? Those Le crescent are nothing but a rip off. Keep on topic!! Go on the off topic thread or advice. thread. Do people not read thread titles? . If you can't deal with a burnt pot then keep out of the kitchen. This whole thread have people replying to a burnt pan. On a Harry and Meghan thread?

How long before Harry and Meghan divorce? I say 1 year from today.. On topic 👀
Well said.
I bet they are thoroughly sick to death of each other now.
The union was built on shaky foundations.
Her being in love with the idea of being a (Disney) princess, him thinking he was in love when he was actually in lust, in love with the idea of having a family like William has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don't think that anyone should worry about Piers Morgan. He had to agree regarding BLM and probably realised that calling her out would make him look bad. He's biding his time.

As soon as Ginge and Cringe do anything self serving (not related to BLM) he will be straight in there criticising again.

Reactions: 17
According to Yankee Wally-
Meghan markle has made a 5 minute speech and mentions "I, I'm, me, or I'm" 37 times!

Yankee has been counting!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She will divorce him when he burns the saucepan trying to clean his grey polo shirts
as someone said polos are white

Sorry could not resist will get the ladder to reach the naughty step

Back on topic I think she will cling on till she finds some other rich brainless twit
Turn the tables on Harry saying he was making her depressed and she had to put Archie first

[/QUOTE]
I posted about my saucepan as an aside because I was distracted by reading this thread. IMO Le Creuset are not a rip off. I’ve had mine for over 20 years.

Reactions: 11
Morning all.
Word from the birds...mother Saint megalesa has plagiarism and foot in mouth syndrome so we should all join hands and 🙏 that she never recovers,as we all need to laugh at something in these dark days...
I suppose I'm on 🐖 in pooh patrol again..I get the best jobs...
❤🤗😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My 10-year-old on fire again; saw a clip of M's latest video and said: "Uhm, is she okay?" We discussed it and decided that, no, she probably isn't🙄 But someone should definitely ask her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.